PDA

View Full Version : Delta Halo UI Thread #27

Inferno
June 2nd, 2010, 11:15 PM
Just reminding Jcap to annoy me to do those BSPs. And also anyone who has frain on xfire, bother him to finish my animations so I can do the BSPs so we can release something that can't be released.

Also I want to see a DHUI Thread #30.

jcap
June 2nd, 2010, 11:33 PM
Do the fucking BSPs

Inferno
June 3rd, 2010, 09:28 PM
WHAT IF I DON'T FEEL LIKE IT! YOUR NOT MY MOM STOP TELLING ME TO WHAT TO DO!
:suicide:

But srsly. As soon as I put out the Epsilon mod start bugging me on AIM to do this. Also, any progress on the new UI fixes?

FRain
June 3rd, 2010, 09:40 PM
sorry inferno
coding in uscript comes first

love you babe no homo

Inferno
June 3rd, 2010, 09:46 PM
How can you say that babe? I'll always be your first!

Heathen
June 4th, 2010, 04:09 PM
less gay more dhui

Inferno
June 4th, 2010, 07:18 PM
InB4Teekup.

Just kidding teek, love ya bro ...

So yeah I just had my wisdom teeth cut out so I'm not going to be working on anything today and possibly tomorrow. Frain had better have those anims done by then. :toughguy:

Timo
June 4th, 2010, 07:28 PM
I'm not touched the UI for about a month either, i've got my finals coming up in a week and a half now.

Inferno
June 4th, 2010, 10:21 PM
Had my graduation final exams 2 weeks ago. I guess I'm lucky I have them so early.

Kornman00
June 5th, 2010, 11:19 PM
So yeah I just had my wisdom teeth cut out so I'm not going to be working on anything today and possibly tomorrow. Frain had better have those anims done by then. :toughguy:
Having all four of my Wisdom teeth yanked out only stopped me for a day (case of dehydration the first night, happens when your mouth was bleeding earlier and you couldn't suck down fluids with a straw). The next day I was back to engineering. To top things off I had a week off (paid, since I'm paid 24/7/365) from work for it too.

Moral of the story? GET TO WORK YOU TOOTHLESS BUM!

SnaFuBAR
June 6th, 2010, 12:23 AM
i finished all my shit involved with this a long time ago :crossarms: don't look at me.

Inferno
June 6th, 2010, 03:26 AM
I spent my evening playing Quake Live with my friends. Additionally, FRAIN HAD BETTER GET BACK TO WORK BEFORE I GET OUT THE FUCKING SLAVE WHIP.

Edit-

Also this:
http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=192579