PDA

View Full Version : did i find it? maybe, maybe not?

Kantanomo
June 24th, 2010, 12:53 PM
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/1741/checksum.jpg

:realsmug:

(prolly not)

What this is is if you look it says on third line from bottom that it is making a "real time data checksum"
i have never seen this before has anyone else all i did was create a new folder in scenario folder called multiplayer and put the multiplayer globals in it. anyone else wanting to try to recreate it?

ShadowSpartan
June 24th, 2010, 01:00 PM
What is the point of this thread, to show that you failed to build a map file? Don't post nonsense like this without explaining yourself.

Kantanomo
June 24th, 2010, 01:37 PM
sorry forgot to finish message hadda go eat lunch and hit enter which made it post i guess

codehpro
June 24th, 2010, 01:44 PM
What is the point of this thread, to show that you failed to build a map file? Don't post nonsense like this without explaining yourself.
he is so sorry all mighty master of modactivity xD
i didn't know we couldn't post are findings wtih halo 2V but i guess you make the rules around here
http://lydiarayyan.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/omg-so-scared-chinese.jpg

supersniper
June 24th, 2010, 03:38 PM
lol code not a good move...

and no you didn't really "find" anything because I honestly don't get the point of this thread either?
what did you find?
what is the significance?
and what exactly is that a pic of?

Limited
June 25th, 2010, 12:31 PM
Its not telling you that you made a real-time data checksum, its telling you what the real-time data checksum is for that point in time.

Amit
June 25th, 2010, 11:22 PM
This thread is a joke. Kantanomo needs to stop claiming he's discovered things.

Kantanomo
June 26th, 2010, 02:43 AM
Stop fucking trolling h2v atleast im trying what have you done

Heathen
June 26th, 2010, 03:10 AM
Stop fucking trolling h2v atleast im trying what have you done
Used punctuation.

TeeKup
June 26th, 2010, 05:49 AM
Get out.

There. Fixed that for you. I don't venture in here too often, I honestly thought kids like these 2 stopped coming here sometime around mid 09. My happiness immediately skyrocketed.

sevlag
June 26th, 2010, 11:41 AM
There. Fixed that for you. I don't venture in here too often, I honestly thought kids like these 2 stopped coming here sometime around mid 09. My happiness immediately skyrocketed.
there bound to be more amigo