PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2 Vista Demo Release Date?

DsurioN
May 2nd, 2007, 05:26 PM
Do you think microsoft will release a demo for halo 2 vista at launch or will it come a few weeks later?

jcap
May 2nd, 2007, 06:23 PM
IF there is a demo, it will most likely come out a few weeks after its initial release. In all honesty, I hope there is no demo at all. We already know how the game plays on the Xbox, now just cross that with any other first person shooter for the PC and you know what the game is like. For Halo PC, it was really nothing more than an excuse for cheap bastards . For those saying "I want to know how it's going to run on my PC before buying it", if you're running Vista and you meet the minimum specs of the game, you're not going to have ANY problem playing it. If there is a demo, I hope it comes with a timebomb on it to force people to actually support the games they play.

Mr Buckshot
May 4th, 2007, 07:55 PM
m13120's specs aren't bad, and his card should run H2V since it's an SM2.0 card. H2V supports the low-end Radeon X series, which is terrible compared to the high-end 9 series.

Just double that RAM.

m13120
May 5th, 2007, 02:01 PM
m13120's specs aren't bad, and his card should run H2V since it's an SM2.0 card. H2V supports the low-end Radeon X series, which is terrible compared to the high-end 9 series.

Just double that RAM.

Hm? Was there something here that I missed?

And I am still trying to find a way to get that RAM.

Amit
May 5th, 2007, 10:54 PM
IF there is a demo, it will most likely come out a few weeks after its initial release. In all honesty, I hope there is no demo at all. We already know how the game plays on the Xbox, now just cross that with any other first person shooter for the PC and you know what the game is like. For Halo PC, it was really nothing more than an excuse for cheap bastards . For those saying "I want to know how it's going to run on my PC before buying it", if you're running Vista and you meet the minimum specs of the game, you're not going to have ANY problem playing it. If there is a demo, I hope it comes with a timebomb on it to force people to actually support the games they play.

I hope that time-bomb guess is true, look at the Halo PC trial and all their trial mods on Halomods, thats why i dont really go back to them often. But knowing Microsoft, it probably won't since people may want to try it out if they get Vista in the near future.

Limited
May 6th, 2007, 07:00 AM
if you're running Vista and you meet the minimum specs of the game, you're not going to have ANY problem playing it.
Well in halo 1, I met and was over the minimum specs when I bought it. It lagged like a biatch on low settings. So minimum settings arent always right.

I doubt there will be a demo. Should there be? no. theres no need. not every game in the world has a demo.

Zeph
May 6th, 2007, 01:31 PM
Minimum specs are just that: minimum. In H2V's case, minimum will look just like the xbox version, as Hired Gun didn't hack the game to pieces to let low end hardware run it.

Rosco
May 6th, 2007, 02:30 PM
I hope that time-bomb guess is true, look at the Halo PC trial and all their trial mods on Halomods, thats why i dont really go back to them often. But knowing Microsoft, it probably won't since people may want to try it out if they get Vista in the near future.

When you install it the time bomb starts, possibly?

Not one international one. :eyesroll: