PDA

View Full Version : Custom maps, custom vehicles, custom etc...

Shock120
July 11th, 2010, 08:22 AM
Discuss.

A Mainmenu mod of mine, where I added a spare slot, actually works.
Where Kills Alone/Resinball has compiled a custom vehicle with ripped textures from Halo 3, does not show up in the "custom map list", but using a premade slot it will work.

The mainmenu default map list, is limited by 50 slots/chunks, but of course this can be made higher.

H3 Hornet:

http://www.monstrmoose.com/killsalone/Custom_Data_+_Tags/Data/objects/H3/vehicles/Hornet/pictures/hornet_alpha01.jpg

http://www.monstrmoose.com/killsalone/Custom_Data_+_Tags/Data/objects/H3/vehicles/Hornet/pictures/hornet_alpha02.jpg
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/6545/weapvehitags.png

Questions.

H2EK was never broken? =O

Was it coded into the H2V.exe, to decide which tags invalidate the custom map adding feature (for that particular map)? [Answered by Kornman00]

Hornet, what about a Pelican? :iamafag:

Do the gametype globals for Headhunter and Race still exist?

teh lag
July 11th, 2010, 08:24 AM
So... if I understand correctly:

This means that a workaround exists to make maps with "custom" stuff playable in-game?

If so, consider me excited.

Shock120
July 11th, 2010, 08:45 AM
So... if I understand correctly:

This means that a workaround exists to make maps with "custom" stuff playable in-game?

If so, consider me excited.I was shocked too, it's H2X all over again (how we had to add maps to the mainmenu).

Kornman00
July 11th, 2010, 09:36 AM
H2Tool uses a shared tag database which causes the build process to link externally link to the shared tags in the shared maps. Even when you force H2Tool to not use these shared databases and build a cache file that has all of its tags in itself, the game won't even display the map in the map list.

supersniper
July 11th, 2010, 09:52 AM
but with an empty slot in the default map list and just putting the "custom" map in the default slot makes it totally playable... yeah that makes perfecct sense.

ThePlague
July 11th, 2010, 10:51 AM
So wait, if this info is released we can make this the new CE? (in terms of more custom content than it has now, vehicles, etc.)

Good thing I didn't uninstall, yet.

Shock120
July 11th, 2010, 11:16 AM
So wait, if this info is released we can make this the new CE? (in terms of more custom content than it has now, vehicles, etc.)

Good thing I didn't uninstall, yet.yes, and with this it gives insight on how useful a mainmenu mod is, it will be able to keep unlimited amount of maps (modded over 50 ofcourse)

Dwood
July 11th, 2010, 11:21 AM
I may have to move to H2V if someone starts making tutorials on this.

supersniper
July 11th, 2010, 11:56 AM
shock what if you "replaced" the custom list and made a duplicate default list...

Shock120
July 11th, 2010, 12:10 PM
shock what if you "replaced" the custom list and made a duplicate default list...I'm dumb, and don't know how to, but it sounds like a good idea, Multiplayer map list, add in a Campaign map list too, and ignore the custom map list.

All we need to do is have a .map editor to add >50 chunks in the [matg] (custom UIs anyone?)
servers and clients will benefit with lots of maps.

Kantanomo
July 11th, 2010, 01:55 PM
can i say i told you "all" so :)

Inferno
July 11th, 2010, 02:50 PM
Too bad the game still sucks and you can't properly import models or animations.

Kantanomo
July 11th, 2010, 03:58 PM
or so you may think :O

Inferno
July 11th, 2010, 04:42 PM
Please don't make yourself look stupid.

Animation importing is not possible at this time. Model upgrading is possible but its tedious and frankly, not worth the time it takes to do.

ShadowSpartan
July 11th, 2010, 05:13 PM
H2EK was never broken? =O
No, it has always been "broken" in terms of the custom content creation we were promised and given in Halo 1. There is no way with the current HEK tools to compile custom content (render models, collision models, physics models, animations, etc). You have to do a lot of manual work in order to get custom content, like upgrading the Halo 1 tag counterparts.

This isn't some big breakthrough, as it doesn't help in the creation of custom content, only playing it. And it is a bad solution for doing that, as you would have to edit the main menu every time you want to play a new custom map, sounds like a pain in the ass to me. A better solution would be to edit Halo 2 so that it no longer removes a custom map from the list when it has custom content compiled into it.

Read what I said above, this doesn't help with compilation in any way, it is only a hacky way to play custom content that has been created, and please note that is not the same as compiled assets.

Please don't make yourself look stupid.
This. I suggest that you listen to Inferno.

Resinball
July 11th, 2010, 05:18 PM
I make H2v's first real functional vehicles and weapons (perfecting the weapons for over a year now) but is that enough? No, my new threads are still not posted here because I >GASP< speak up when people bash me with negative rep for working in H2v. Tell me something is "impossible", bash me with "f-u's": and "shut-ups" (very original, shows your level of immaturity). If you do not work in H2v, then why come to this section just to minus rep me?

Example: I posted Sandtrap V3 here last month. Over 30 weapons and 7 duals including a functional Bubble Shield and Gravity Lift. Where is it? Who knows? I would have to go ask Korn for permission to post stuff no-one else could do.

Your lack of support reminds me of Microsoft. While this is certainly not true of all the members here (many are great people), one still has to wonder; how am I supposed to post relevant info? You let the guy that tried to kill H2v post new threads (no offense Monkey ;)) but not me. Yes, read that line again and think about how ridiculous it is.

No-one said new animations where possible did they? Lets all be negative and look this gift horse in the mouth.

Here is the begging of a H2v weapon tutorial I never finished due to lack of support from the "community": http://www.monstrmoose.com/repository/Halo_Tools/2_Vista/Tutorial/Custom%20Weapon%20Models%20in%20H2V.docx...and yes it does take extra work to get these models into the engine, thats why its never been done before. Plus you'd need a Main Menu reach-around and an understanding of resizing and/or reusing existing collision.

Inferno
July 11th, 2010, 05:40 PM
Because sandtrap v3 is totally going to make H2V better?

I don't understand what point your trying to put across here. I've made maps for H2V and there is nothing "positive" about the editing kit. The best thing you can say about H2EK is that it is "functional" in the fact it can create a custom map.

Don't defend a terrible game.

ShadowSpartan
July 11th, 2010, 05:45 PM
I make H2v's first real functional vehicles and weapons (perfecting the weapons for over a year now) but is that enough? No, my new threads are still not posted here because I >GASP< speak up when people bash me with negative rep for working in H2v. Tell me something is "impossible", bash me with "f-u's": and "shut-ups" (very original, shows your level of immaturity).
There is probably a good reason why your threads haven't been approved. Take it up with the staff if you are that concerned about it.

If you do not work in H2v, then why come to this section just to minus rep me?
I'm not sure who you are talking to in this quote, or even above, but just because someone does not mod H2V does not mean they have no right to post in this forum or disagree with your posts.

Your lack of support reminds me of Microsoft.
When H2V came out, a lot of the CE community was ready to make the jump to it, but they jumped onto a sinking ship. So a lot of people don't care about this game anymore, as they have either gone back to CE or moved on to newer engines.

No-one said new animations where possible did they? Lets all be negative and look this gift horse in the mouth.
In order to have a truly custom vehicle, you need new animations, or else it would look like complete shit. I frown upon false advertisement, it's not a custom vehicle until it has a custom render model, collision model, physics model, and animations.

teh lag
July 11th, 2010, 05:52 PM
I'd just like to interject: threads posted in sections the require approval are no longer front-page alerts for moderation staff so we have to actually be in the section they're posted in to notice that they need approval.

=sw=warlord
July 11th, 2010, 06:34 PM
Shame this (http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?t=4355) never got into fruition.

Resinball
July 11th, 2010, 07:07 PM
TY for confirming that Laggy.

@=sw=warlord, that is funny cause I just asked Korn what happened with that app.

=sw=warlord
July 11th, 2010, 07:10 PM
TY for confirming that Laggy.

@=sw=warlord, that is funny cause I just asked Korn what happened with that app.

I've badgered kornman a few times over the years and his response has usually been that he's dropped the project.

Kornman00
July 11th, 2010, 09:02 PM
H2GuerillaRadio hasn't existed since 2007 (maybe 08 but who's counting; it's 2010)

Kantanomo
July 11th, 2010, 09:20 PM
ill pay you $$ for it :D

ShadowSpartan
July 11th, 2010, 09:41 PM
ill pay you $$ for it :D
I don't see that happening, especially since he said it doesn't exist anymore. Why don't you go make your own extractor? If you have enough knowledge to make a real time tag editor like you claim you are doing, then an extractor should be a piece of cake.

Kornman00
July 11th, 2010, 10:17 PM
Doesn't mean I don't have an archive of my codebase from back then :saggy:

supersniper
July 11th, 2010, 10:24 PM
pssh could you search? I'd appreciate it. Cuz i'm so loving all these "warning tag is missing" errors in tool

Kantanomo
July 11th, 2010, 10:31 PM
and i haz pay cash =3

Shock120
July 12th, 2010, 05:56 AM
Port MenuMenuMenu (http://rework3d.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=58251) for H2V, and this adding business will be easier, custom map images would need to be injected into the mainmenu.

Kantanomo, you make me lol. =3

This isn't some big breakthrough, as it doesn't help in the creation of custom content, only playing it. And it is a bad solution for doing that, as you would have to edit the main menu every time you want to play a new custom map, sounds like a pain in the ass to me. A better solution would be to edit Halo 2 so that it no longer removes a custom map from the list when it has custom content compiled into it.yes, that is a better idea.

Kills Alone, I agree with you, don't post here again, because you get some people that take things too seriously, instead of just being negative they always steer toward bashtalking.
Certain people don't realise how a game is supposed to be fun and full of custom content.
stay on halomaps.org and monstrmoose.com.

Kantanomo
July 12th, 2010, 01:39 PM
i still pays money =3

Shock120
July 12th, 2010, 01:48 PM
i still pays money =3and no one accepts, what will you do then?

Kantanomo
July 12th, 2010, 02:10 PM
then i cry

Shock120
July 13th, 2010, 01:40 PM
shut up Kantanomo, no one wants money, you'd be better of hiring someone that isn't here.

Are H2X tag's meta the same as H2V's? (excluding the shifting of data), just a yes or no please.

Inferno
July 13th, 2010, 01:43 PM
shut up Kantanomo,

Been wanting to say that all day.

Kornman00
July 13th, 2010, 01:46 PM
I wouldn't feel right taking money for my halo modding programs (unless the money was for consulting work, that's different). Just wait and see what the future has to offer.

There are only 3 tags I can think of off the top of my head which have different tag fields in H2V compared to H2X.

Kantanomo
July 13th, 2010, 04:54 PM
told you shock that tags are similar but some arnt :)

and ohhh the future... damn wish i had a time traveling hog.

Amit
July 13th, 2010, 06:46 PM

Where the fuck did we find this guy? He actually thinks this is a random halo talk forum where he can spew out useless garbage.

Kantanomo
July 13th, 2010, 06:59 PM
off the corner of 13th street

Dwood
July 13th, 2010, 07:01 PM
I wish I had a Time traveling hog. I'd 1st go back and tell everyone the fix shown here. Then I'd jack Ghost's password and ban Kantanomo. Then give myself a copy of Halo Custom Edition, in 2006.

Kantanomo
July 13th, 2010, 07:03 PM
wow what did i ever do to you.

ShadowSpartan
July 13th, 2010, 07:12 PM
I wish I had a Time traveling hog. I'd 1st go back and tell everyone the fix shown here. Then I'd jack Ghost's password and ban Kantanomo. Then give myself a copy of Halo Custom Edition, in 2006.
Not a fix, it is a hacky way to get around the problem, far from an actual solution.

wow what did i ever do to you.
You annoy quite a few of the members here for one thing, including myself. Stop posting useless bullshit like this (http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?21957-Custom-maps-custom-vehicles-custom-etc...&p=547748&viewfull=1#post547748) and this (http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?21957-Custom-maps-custom-vehicles-custom-etc...&p=547752&viewfull=1#post547752). Keep stuff like that to visitor messages or private messages.

Kantanomo
July 13th, 2010, 07:20 PM
Shadow Spartan,

i would like to tell you to go fuck your self Just because you have high post's and rep and are part of zteam. Does not mean you can just be a plain out asshole okay, sure i may say stupid shit that is not needed but just ignore it. the way you act makes me think you have low self esteem, and hate yourself so you try to take it out on other people.

When ever some one tries to talk about something or release something you lash out at them, like your a fucking king and can do what ever the hell you want I want you to think about this...

WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE FOR THIS GAME?

i will enjoy my ban for speaking my opinion for it means that i was successful at proving this ridiculous society.

- Kantanomo

(Oh and if you say i havnt done shit for this game think again you can ask Kills Alone "AkA" resinball)

Kantanomo
July 13th, 2010, 07:27 PM
also any one who trolls here

why do you even come here in this section if you have nothing positive to say or contribute

Dwood
July 13th, 2010, 07:34 PM
Shadow Spartan,
i would like to tell you to go fuck your self Just because you have high post's and rep and are part of zteam. Does not mean you can just be a plain out asshole okay, sure i may say stupid shit that is not needed but just ignore it. the way you act makes me think you have lo self esteem, and hate yourself so you try to take it out on other people.

Shadowspartan does not have Low self-esteem. He also couldn't care less about rep and being a part of ZTeam (well, I suppose his teammates care, because he's the one that does most of the coding :P) And he's not being a plain jerk for no reason.

Well Shadow says he doesn't. Oh and he never said he doesn't care about being a part of Zteam. Take his word fool.

You have shown to be immature and not able to handle an average conversation so we're not going to get any nicer to you until your attitude changes mister.

When ever some one tries to talk about something or release something you lash out at them, like your a fucking king and can do what ever the hell you want I want you to think about this...

He's not simply lashing out at people, he's telling them about the hurdles that they have to overcome. A model ingame is going to look (and be) retarded without any animations. It's called keeping it real Shadow Style

WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE FOR THIS GAME?

A lot more than you.

i will enjoy my ban for speaking my opinion for it means that i was successful at proving this ridiculous society.

Proving what? That this 'society' isn't suitable for 14 year olds who can't take some criticism here or there?

- Kantanomo

(Oh and if you say i havnt done shit for this game think again you can ask Kills Alone "AkA" resinball)

Whatever.

Limited
July 13th, 2010, 08:01 PM
Or, you could not waste our valuable time and tell us yourself? I dont see why we should go searching just to prove your point.

I too enjoy using the formatting tools to help emphasis my posts, however you have taken that to a ludicrous level which just makes you look like fool.

Amit
July 13th, 2010, 08:11 PM
off the corner of 13th street

then i cry

i still pays money =3

and i haz pay cash =3

also any one who trolls here

why do you even come here in this section if you have nothing positive to say or contribute

All of those posts are destructive to the thread. The "unrelated" posts of people other than yourself are neither constructive or destructive.

You have nothing positive to say or to contribute. You pretend that you would pay to have Korn release his code. That's civil trolling lol.

Kantanomo
July 13th, 2010, 08:15 PM
i was serious

Resinball
July 13th, 2010, 08:29 PM
Lets see, what have we done so far: New and modified Vehicles, Weapons, Equipment, new BSPs, updating missing tags, modified collision and physics, creation of new effects, unlocking the H2EK even further with continued research.

Released H2v maps:

Desolation
Desolation Devolved
Narrows
New Mombasa
Sandtrap V3
The Pit
Tombstone
Tombstone Devolved
Zombstone

Beta Maps:

Algoric - current test map
Coagulation Redux
Coagulation SYM
Foundry
Fuel Station - older test map
Immure
Lockout SYM
Night Mombasa
Spaceout
Template
Template SYM
Trench

I wouldn't mind seeing all the work you have done for H2v, but hmmm....where is it?

ZTeam: A lotta hot air about animation injection and extraction for H2x which would supposedly work in H2v if modified. The only thing I can credit ZTeam for is CAD's work on the .JMS exporter script (BlueStreak) with Ghost, which helps with upgrading models to H2v.

Released H2v maps:

?

So expanding the game and providing results that everyone can play on is worthless? But keeping everything to yourself and acting stuck up is....?

You've done so much for this game....and yet, I don't see it. Please, enlighten me.

Kantanomo
July 13th, 2010, 08:44 PM
as posted above

Limited
July 13th, 2010, 08:46 PM
So if you made those maps, why arent you credited?

Kantanomo
July 13th, 2010, 08:48 PM
Lets see, what have "WE" done so far: New and modified Vehicles, Weapons, Equipment, new BSPs, updating missing tags, modified collision and physics, creation of new effects, unlocking the H2EK even further with continued research.

what could that mean???

and they are his dummy head

ShadowSpartan
July 13th, 2010, 08:50 PM
Resinball, I'm not going to degrade this thread further into a match between who has done more for the community, or what I have done with projects regarding to various halo games. There is a reason I don't release any of my personal stuff, it is because of people like yourself and kantanomo. I have done plenty, just most of it is unseen by the public, only my friends.

I like to see progress in H2V, but as I said before, the main menu hacking is hardly a solution to play maps which do not rely on the shared map files. That is the only thing I have "attacked", besides the lack of custom animations, collision models, and physics models for the "custom" vehicle. It is more of a modified vehicle, since you will have to edit existing tags and pray that you get the desired effect.

Kantanomo, I only "lash out" at the people who are either acting ridiculously stupid, or have no idea what they are talking about. You have posted a lot of useless stuff in this thread, and that is why I said what I said...and it wasn't even harsh. I just said you were annoying, you need to calm down. Big bold text does not help to get your point across, it only shows your maturity level.

Limited
July 13th, 2010, 08:51 PM
Just seems weird how 'Kills Alone' has a profile on ModHalo, usually indicating its one person.

Kantanomo
July 13th, 2010, 08:55 PM

Kantanomo
July 13th, 2010, 08:57 PM
Resinball, I'm not going to degrade this thread further into a match between who has done more for the community, or what I have done with projects regarding to various halo games. There is a reason I don't release any of my personal stuff, it is because of people like yourself and kantanomo. I have done plenty, just most of it is unseen by the public, only my friends.

I like to see progress in H2V, but as I said before, the main menu hacking is hardly a solution to play maps which do not rely on the shared map files. That is the only thing I have "attacked", besides the lack of custom animations, collision models, and physics models for the "custom" vehicle. It is more of a modified vehicle, since you will have to edit existing tags and pray that you get the desired effect.

Kantanomo, I only "lash out" at the people who are either acting ridiculously stupid, or have no idea what they are talking about. You have posted a lot of useless stuff in this thread, and that is why I said what I said...and it wasn't even harsh. I just said you were annoying, you need to calm down. Big bold text does not help to get your point across, it only shows your maturity level.

no proof you didnt do shit then and your a lier i have done stuff

http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/3792617/img/3792617.png

like our work?

Limited
July 13th, 2010, 08:59 PM
I do love the work thats mostly credit to other people yes, its delightful.

Kantanomo
July 13th, 2010, 09:02 PM
i think ur wrong there

Limited
July 13th, 2010, 09:13 PM
i think ur wrong there
So your saying the work you say is yours, is all yours. Or are you saying your work is not delightful, I'm slightly puzzled.

Kantanomo
July 13th, 2010, 09:14 PM
its a group project...... remember the "WE"

Limited
July 13th, 2010, 09:14 PM
its a group project...... remember the "WE"
Oh, so Bungie, Jahrain are in this group?

Kantanomo
July 13th, 2010, 09:25 PM
duh bungie is are u stupid???? and who is jahrain?

Resinball
July 13th, 2010, 09:29 PM
Nice word play Limited. Not delightful...lol.

It is definitely a team effort. Kant helps me in many areas: real time editing for one, research, some Photoshop work, asset extraction, nodes and markers and just bouncing ideas off of in general. He could work on his sense of tact but so could others.

Anyways, my point stands, I would like to have my threads actually posted. My threads are relevant and detailed normally containing an example (.map) rather then just a picture and saying "look what you cannot have".

Kornman00
July 13th, 2010, 10:08 PM
Oh my god this thread ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'll deal with this tomorrow morning.

Shock120
July 14th, 2010, 06:49 AM
I wish I had a Time traveling hog.
If I had that, I would go back in time, and impersonate Bungie at the very beginning of H2V. see what HiredGun does then,
or have H2V become 81E4'd. xD
Make an account called SuperFuelModder, and go around games shooting Banshee bombs.

You've done so much for this game....and yet, I don't see it. Please, enlighten me.@ Kills Alone
he hasn't done anything for H2V, and don't even include that gayass gif of "unused" running animation on example.map

A map maker like you and Slaters Fury has put more effort into map making without relying on everything on a plate, (CMT),
you don't have tags pre-made or converted from Halo2/Halo 3/ODST/Reach Beta,
I would say what you 2 can produce is many times better than Halo 1 can do, take into account that you mainly have a bsp that is at your will.

Tags are the building blocks of the map, if Zteam are tag experts, we will never see a Halo 3* map from them, it's only when a game was released with a HEK that they are more productive. But with H2V, they couldn't be bothered to go through another Halo 1 sequence again.

I would also assume they were non-existent during "most" of the H2X modding period, which would be why they don't know the potential a Halo 2 game can carry. Instead of looking at the game for what it is, they only see it in tag form.

I can just talk about (fake) co-op and they'd say " wha =? can you speak H1 english plz?"

2 years ago Zteam also said they were going to release a tag injector, but have yet to see it.
Zteam update : We are still alive...halomods/rework3d.com (http://rework3d.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=795416#p795416)
Zteam update : We are still alive...modacity.net (http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?10458-Zteam-Update-yes-we-are-still-alive%21-28.8k-warning&p=267449&viewfull=1#post267449) - CAD's hawt post
Zteam update : We are still alive...modacity.net (http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?10458-Zteam-Update-yes-we-are-still-alive%21-28.8k-warning&p=267562&viewfull=1#post267562) - CV's hawt post (wtf, wth happened to that awesome opinion? o, rite he forgot he was Z"team")

I just don't get it, can you really ignore a game? have you even expanded beyond Halo 1, wth is keeping you to Halo 1?
2 years later...still on Halo 1, I see, how long will it take you guys to understand how old Halo 1 is?

Like game developers, they actually "move" on from old, no use sticking around, time for an upgrade.
Halo 2 Xbox/Vista then onto Halo 3+ODST and lastly Halo Reach...and w/e 343i does.

are you guys incompatible with games newer than Halo 1?

H2V deserves these programs, H2X not so much, it would seem you guys are stalling, Halo 1 is still not 100% completed,
how is this possible, why was animated projectiles published a while ago?

*Halo 3 doesn't deserve to have it's ass ripped off, and nothing in return. not even one custom tag or .map, don't tell me this is gonna happen with Halo Reach.

Stop overloading Kornman00's brain, no wonder why he forgot about H2G Radio. xD
Do your thing Kornman00, and please unlock the tread.

Amit
July 14th, 2010, 03:17 PM
like our work?

Ripping files from halo 3 and calling it your own work. Isn't that stealing?

SnaFuBAR
July 14th, 2010, 03:19 PM
This thread was locked by a moderator, and it's not up to you to unlock. Don't do it again.

Kornman00
July 14th, 2010, 04:16 PM
I had plans on trying to infract and clean up this thread last night but then the morning came. So instead I think I'll just leave it locked up as-is. I really don't have the time right now to tend to my moderating duties, even though I was entrusted with the abilities, on a full scale thread derailment. I could either punt and just infract everyone willy nilly or actually take the time to see who all is really at fault for starting this derailment mess. The first option is just out of the question, the second I just can't do right now.

So consider this a verbal warning: Yes, people have made empty promises and other low ball shit before. Gearbox, Microsoft, "zteam", even myself. However, when it comes to other community members who do this stuff in their free time, this forum is not the place to get into post-fights about who is wrong and who is right. If I ever come across another post on these forums again bashing any current or ex-teams about, *for example*, promises they didn't keep, I'm going to come in swinging my Ear Of Korn (http://kornnersoftware.com/images/memory_ln/01.jpg). No one owes anyone anything so no one has any right to go off flaming someone else. Unless you invested money or the equivalent into the situation, BIG FUCKING DEAL, empty promises are empty promises. Life goes on. You have nothing to lose, but the other party has now lost their reputation. That stuff doesn't come cheap like forum-reps. Take a knee, drink water, and drive on.

Do the gametype globals for Headhunter and Race still exist?
The engine code for both of those doesn't exist in any of the shipping games (Xbox and Vista) IIRC. There may be tag definitions for them but if the code isn't there to use those definitions, it's all meaningless.