PDA

View Full Version : map wip, rm-ghosttown

Hr3shy
July 22nd, 2010, 06:56 PM
alright well my bud Rocketman made the original bsp for this in like november or something and i got it ingame this week and thought i would try and polish it up a bit. due to my lack of friends that play halo or are willing to play the fucking map with me i figured i would post the beta up here and get some feedback considering i got ipbanned from halomaps (lol spamming).

MAP DOWNLOAD: (fixed)
http://www.mediafire.com/?m229624w869m3bt

PIX:
http://i27.tinypic.com/2yy6t79.jpg

CREDITS
-------------------
firebomb:
shaders: me
effects: used from gammas firebomb so idk
model/bitmaps: bungie

flag:
bitmap: ut i think
tagged by: Silent Warrior

sniper fp:
model edits: me, i know it needs work

bsp textures:
h2, h1 and cmt i believe. shaders are h1 and cmts. ripped from mpg3 ruins pb2.

i think thats it...dunno.

lemme know what ya guys think, i know theres no elevation on the ground. i know some uvs are stretched, way to lazy to re export and stuff. enjoy and lemme know. also the blood cliff texture will be replaced, dunno what i will use though. suggestions?

EDIT: FUCK I FORGOT TO PUT HEALTH IN IT AGAIN, also ive never portaled a map before...dont hate

Longshot
July 23rd, 2010, 02:39 AM
Tried to download the map but you've set the download to private... :withstupid:

neuro
July 23rd, 2010, 02:45 AM
looks very plain.

Lateksi
July 23rd, 2010, 08:44 AM
Is that supposed to be a ruins of a 21st century building? If so, add more modern stuff, you know rails and shit. The pipes in Halo 3's ghost town would also look good.

Hr3shy
July 23rd, 2010, 11:19 PM
o cool i failed uploading the map to mediafire. time to fix that... i dont wanna add all the detail till i know gameplay is ok :)

PopeAK49
July 24th, 2010, 12:47 PM
You should of added more detail to the buildings, instead of using 2 textures and flat boring walls. The terrain looks descent though. And it looks cool in its own way.

Hr3shy
July 25th, 2010, 03:32 AM
like i said im not gonna give it more detail till i know gameplay is solid, i have a good idea of how im gonna make it look though. completly different theme. all in good time though

Hydrogen32
July 26th, 2010, 03:17 PM
nvm ignore my noobness