PDA

View Full Version : fp animations

ally
July 26th, 2010, 07:19 PM
okay first of all hi everyone im new to this forum,i need to change the fp animations of my character.do i do this with guerilla,
and does changing this affect any other normal halo ce weapons that the character uses.

Inferno
July 26th, 2010, 08:05 PM
You will have to clarify what you mean.

Do you want to change the FP arms model or do you want to change a specific weapons FP animations?

ally
July 26th, 2010, 08:16 PM
okay i've been trying to use a weapon tag ingame its a c4 tag,i have been told that it can be added as a secondary weapon or a pick up weapon.
i add the tag in sapien then go to try my map.the c4 weapon is on the ground where i placed it but it can't be picked up.i have been told that i have to add
the fp animations so that my character can use the item but i'm not totally sure how to do this.and was wondering when i chage the fp does it affect anything else in the way the character normally uses other weapons

Inferno
July 26th, 2010, 11:48 PM
Your missing third person animations not first person. The easiest way to fix this is open up the C4.weapon in guerilla and change the third person anim tag to AR or HP. I don't know exactly where this is but it's a 2 letter abbreviation.

ally
July 27th, 2010, 02:41 AM
thank you i will have ago at this

Donut
July 28th, 2010, 10:19 PM
the field youre looking for is called weapon label. IIRC, its a little more than half way down the tag right above all of the data about ammo and firing properties.