PDA

View Full Version : Player Camera

Higuy
August 2nd, 2010, 10:14 AM
I've been wondering for a while now, is it possible to edit the camera angles when you strafe ingame? I've seen alot of games do this for a while now, and I've wondered if Halo could do it. (Basically, when you would press A or D, the camera would tilt in the way your moving.)

Limited
August 2nd, 2010, 10:27 AM
Not sure if thats possible, but that would seriously be cool.

staticchanger
August 2nd, 2010, 10:47 AM
Make an external app that uses WASD as hotkeys and nudges the camera accordingly for each one. I also think it'd be seriously sweet.

Higuy
August 2nd, 2010, 11:01 AM
Make an external app that uses WASD as hotkeys and nudges the camera accordingly for each one. I also think it'd be seriously sweet.

I was hoping you could do it ingame rather then a 3rd party app, if possible.

Limited
August 2nd, 2010, 11:20 AM
>_<, you'd have to find the playes delta movement value, and work from that, not using the keys at all is alot better.

Dwood
August 2nd, 2010, 11:45 AM
I was hoping you could do it ingame rather then a 3rd party app, if possible.

If it's not configurable via the player globals (and things like that, biped tag, etc) then it'll have to be via an app or Open Sauce. A feature like that, however, should be in OS so that it can go along with a lot of other features.

GAIGHER
August 2nd, 2010, 12:01 PM
In vehicles we can !
Create of animate vehicle as of bipeds >_<"

Skarma
August 2nd, 2010, 06:00 PM
Leaning would be cool

Dwood
August 3rd, 2010, 12:07 AM
Leaning would be cool

Ye bro. I'd also like 3p looking around corners.