PDA

View Full Version : H2V scenario object names research

The_Peace_Keeper
August 6th, 2010, 09:30 PM
Just posting my research on the names of objects in scenario's
i will only post what is tested and works

Vehicle collection raw data
This may work for items but havnt tested yet.

F4 01 01 74 65 73 74 69 6E 67 5F
68 6F 67 5F 30 31 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 64 53 22 84 C0 36 AB 80 40 5F 0C C5
3E 00 00 00 00 DC 9F AC BD 00 00 00 80 63 68 65
76 10 02 5A 03 26 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF

ô..testing_
hog_01..........
...dS"„À6«€@_.Å
>....ÜŸ¬½...€che
v..Z.&...ÿÿÿÿ

hex-F4 | Ascii-ô - This is the beggining of a vehicle/item collection struct inside a scenario file

hex-01 | ascii-. - this is one of the two flags at the beggining of a vehicle/item collection struc

hex-01 | ascii-. - this is one of the two flags at the beggining of a vehicle/item collection struc

hex 74-64 - this is the name of the object (74-65 are used as place marks and do not need to be there)

hex 53-26 - dont have it mapped out but it is editable in guerilla dont touch

hex FF FF FF FF - end of block

ShadowSpartan
August 7th, 2010, 03:01 PM
There is no "vehicle collection" block in the scenario tag. You should be more clear as to what block you are talking about because currently it helps no one.

Also, that is not "raw data", it is just tag data. Raw data is what the community has come to know as data that can be shared between map files for certain types of tags. For instance, render models, bsps, animations, bitmaps, etc.

The_Peace_Keeper
August 7th, 2010, 03:09 PM
There is no "vehicle collection" block in the scenario tag. You should be more clear as to what block you are talking about because currently it helps no one.
http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/360/stupidbitch.jpg
Okay ill be more clear for you mr.literal net game equipment block... i thought people would understand what i meant obviously you didnt.

Also, that is not "raw data", it is just tag data. Raw data is what the community has come to know as data that can be shared between map files for certain types of tags. For instance, render models, bsps, animations, bitmaps, etc.

what you call raw data and i call raw data are two diffrent things, solution get over it.

Not trying to start anything here but if u have nothing to contribute to this other then trolling im going to ask you to not post again.

ShadowSpartan
August 7th, 2010, 03:14 PM
http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/360/stupidbitch.jpg
okay ill be more clear for you mr.literal net game equipment block... i thought people would understand what i ment obviously you didnt
No need to be an ass about it. It is not called "vehicle collection", it is "netgame equipment". How can you expect someone to know what you are talking about when you do not call it by the correct name that Guerilla displays? On another note, naming your image "stupidbitch.jpg" just shows how immature you are.

what you call raw data and i call raw data are two diffrent things, get over it
Not just me, the community too.

Not trying to start anything here but if u have nothing to contribute to this other then trolling im going to ask you to not post again.
I can post when I want to. I contributed by saying the block you named did not exist in the scenario tag, so people would not know what block you were talking about. You seem to be wanting to start something to me.

Inferno
August 7th, 2010, 03:30 PM

Protip of the day:

Just because you are losing an argument or you are being proven wrong does not mean you are being trolled. It means you're wrong.

The_Peace_Keeper
August 7th, 2010, 03:39 PM
I can post when I want to. I contributed by saying the block you named did not exist in the scenario tag, so people would not know what block you were talking about. You seem to be wanting to start something to me.

no i dont like people that minus rep me saying "You are a idiot" when I've never talked to you before

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/2709/minusrep.jpg

@Inferno

Pro tip of the day:
Stay out of fights that are not yours it means your a troll.

Con
August 12th, 2010, 10:18 PM
What is it with you guys? Keeper, you don't have to get so defensive. You're just provoking an argument. Moreover, you guys know better than to add fuel to the fire; there's absolutely no point in continuing it.