PDA

View Full Version : Ok So halo 2 vista right?

H2VKilerAssModder
August 10th, 2010, 02:48 AM
I see you guys make fun of halo 2 vista right off the bat you nubs first off HALO PC IS TERRIBLE (LAG SHOT AIMBOTS CHAMS COUGH COUGH so on....) im so glad i released my aimbot for it !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFZCiRRjIy0) <---- not the point of my post just proving a point.

Anyways ! the point of this post is why the heck are you not releasing the h2 gorilla radio huh? no good reason thats why you give me the source ill make it ten times better. All we (the h2v community) is asking for is that . if you guys say this game sucks wtf do you care?.
do me a favor just RELEASE IT ! or give it to someone that can make use.. Please just give us some help. I dont see how taking ten minutes out of your time to just give it to someone and make h2v a better game. anyways you guys can do it or not i really dont care i just would like to see what some h2v map makers can do with this.

btw i hear you guys ban alot so if i get banned for this whatever (ill ruin h1 :D because i canz) 81E4

Also H2 is better than H1!!!:iamafag:

Con
August 10th, 2010, 03:00 AM
only if you give us the tags

H2VKilerAssModder
August 10th, 2010, 03:07 AM
only if you give us the tags

what tags are you talking about good sir

Kornman00
August 10th, 2010, 03:31 AM
I highly doubt someone who can't even spell "killer" correctly or execute proper grammar will have the abilities to make my source any better, let alone "10x better", than it already is. DENIED!

Aimbots. Whoop. Dee. Doo. Like we haven't seen them before.

H2VKilerAssModder
August 10th, 2010, 03:37 AM
I highly doubt someone who can't even spell "killer" correctly or execute proper grammar will have the abilities to make my source any better, let alone "10x better", than it already is. DENIED!

Aimbots. Whoop. Dee. Doo. Like we haven't seen them before.

Kornman00 tell me why you wont release it ! its going to help H2V mapmakers its not like you dont have it already made

The_Peace_Keeper
August 10th, 2010, 03:44 AM
What is this h2guerilla radio he speaks of?

Kornman00
August 10th, 2010, 03:45 AM
1) Don't make threats. Especially if you want something from someone. On the internet.
2) Don't unlock threads locked by moderators.
3) I'm not releasing it because the fucking program hasn't existed since 2007/2008.
4) Don't assume that just because nothing was released that shit isn't being worked on. Bunige doesn't spill all the beans once they start work on their games. I don't spill the beans on anything anymore until I'm positive of release.
5) It's not already made anymore. The codebase it used some 2+ years back is no way compatible with what exists today.
6) It could only extract some tags back into workable source tags. Extracting shaders, physics models, some effects, lightmaps, sounds, unicode strings, etc back into source tags weren't supported in the codebase H2GR had.

jcap
August 10th, 2010, 11:34 AM
Thanks for giving us all an aimbot which was already public. The reason you don't see many people using it is because it's obvious, easy to detect, and people who use it in public servers are banned.