PDA

View Full Version : Halo: Reach Game Fuel?

ThePlague
August 13th, 2010, 02:41 AM
Anyone know if it's real or not. My friend told me about it today, and I searched google and shit without a legit answer. This weekend we're going to go on a hunt for it if it is real.

And i'll make a poll anyway about it.

annihilation
August 13th, 2010, 03:09 AM
I hope so.
I've never had it.

I feel so lame for saying that.

ThePlague
August 13th, 2010, 03:11 AM
At least tried the game fuel that was sponsered by WoW? That was pretty good too.

paladin
August 13th, 2010, 03:23 AM
Im going stock pile it in my bomb shelter if it does.,

Llama Juice
August 13th, 2010, 08:02 AM
didnt like any of the other game feuels, not gunna bother with this one,

Donut
August 13th, 2010, 08:13 AM
At least tried the game fuel that was sponsered by WoW? That was pretty good too.
yeah except that i TRIED to stock pile it. guess what happened? shit actually ate through the cans and leaked all over the fucking place. i am not kidding.

Kornman00
August 13th, 2010, 08:42 AM
That happened to Masterz too IIRC

Futzy
August 13th, 2010, 09:38 AM
They haven't said whether its gamefuel or not, but they showed a picture of the regular green stuff with reach labeling on it in the dewsletter.
I hope gamefuel is back, regular dew tastes like piss but gamefuel is fantastic

sdavis117
August 13th, 2010, 10:16 AM
Vault Red Blitz actually tastes a lot like Game Fuel for those who don't know.

CrAsHOvErRide
August 13th, 2010, 10:18 AM
On Wiki it says something about Game Fuel tasting like an existing product.

ejburke
August 13th, 2010, 10:53 AM
I hope they bring it back, not because I would buy it, but because I like the thought of my opponents succumbing to diabetes. Takes the sting off of losing.

Futzy
August 13th, 2010, 11:19 AM
On Wiki it says something about Game Fuel tasting like an existing product.
That was typhoon, part of the dewmocracy thing, but it unfortunately got beat by the terrible white out shit

Donut
August 13th, 2010, 03:58 PM
why not just keep all of the flavors? i dont get why they sell a product for a couple of months and then just stop. i mean yeah, its cute that theyre doing this whole "let the community decide" thing, but isnt the idea of "many flavors" so that everybody can have what they want?

i do like that white dew though. i dont remember what its called but it was pretty good.

ThePlague
August 13th, 2010, 04:35 PM
Typhoon did kick the most ass, but funny thing is I only saw Distortion at Safeway. They should trade out Code Red with Game Fuel. I haven't bought that stuff in years.

But has anyone actually seen any of this stuff yet?

paladin
August 13th, 2010, 05:29 PM
Halo 3 Gamefuel was sex in a can.

ODX
August 13th, 2010, 05:37 PM
Fucking liquid gummy bears <3

Hotrod
August 13th, 2010, 06:10 PM
I've never tried Halo 3 Gamefuel, but if they have it again this time around, I'll be sure to try some.

Inferno
August 14th, 2010, 01:19 AM
It was like liquid sugar mixed with orange water.

Fucking delicious.

ThePlague
August 14th, 2010, 01:37 AM
The search begins sunday! (hopefully)

Went to a grocery Walmart today (yeah...), and they didn't even have Distortion. I'm starting to doubt this stuff is around.

t3h m00kz
August 14th, 2010, 05:07 AM
I still have some empty boxes/cans of the Halo 3 Game Fuel on our Halo shrine..

Llama Juice
August 14th, 2010, 06:29 AM
why not just keep all of the flavors? i dont get why they sell a product for a couple of months and then just stop. i mean yeah, its cute that theyre doing this whole "let the community decide" thing, but isnt the idea of "many flavors" so that everybody can have what they want?

Marketing.

Lets say you haven't had ANY type of mountain dew in ages, but you see some new fancy one out... so you go try it and LIKE IT. Then they get rid of it and you're heartbroken... chances are you'll look at the other flavors and find something else you like. Plus, it takes away from shelf space for other sodas and stuff... if they had EVERY DEW EVER MADE at the gas stations, you'd only be able to really fit like one facing of normal Mountain Dew in there with it.

Arteen
August 14th, 2010, 12:33 PM
Mountain Dew needs to come out with 12-packs that have one of every flavor in them.

Lateksi
August 14th, 2010, 12:41 PM
There are 12 flavors of Mountain Dew? We have only the original one here. Then I got hands on a Code Red one and it was delicious!
What does game fuel taste like? lemonade or energy drink?

Llama Juice
August 14th, 2010, 01:52 PM
Wait, what?

I don't like mountain dew or any of it's varients, but... Finland blows.

Donut
August 14th, 2010, 06:36 PM
theres original, code red, the halo 3 game fuel, the WoW red and blue, then there were those first 3 "dewmocracy" flavors, then the second 3 dewmocracy flavors. how many is that, 11? did i miss any? theres the throwback one with the real sugar, but its still technically the same flavor.
E: diet shit doesnt count >:|

ODX
August 14th, 2010, 06:46 PM
Diet Mountain Dew doesn't even deserve to be called Mountain Dew.

Because if you evaporate all the liquid you are not left with a Mountain of 'Dew.'

ThePlague
August 14th, 2010, 06:50 PM
Donut, don't forget about the Orange WoW sponsored dew. I had 3 flavors of it.

Spartan094
August 15th, 2010, 01:20 AM
At first when I went to Wal-Mart back in 07 on that day they started to sell it and I SAW the halo 3 stuff and it said Game Fuel, I knew I had to have it, but sadly I only had 12 cans and it was the best 12 damn soda cans I ever had.

Sooo if they do have a halo reach game fuel, I'm going to stock up a lot of them.

Timo
August 15th, 2010, 08:52 PM
The only mountain dew I can get down here is original and code red :c

iizahsum
August 15th, 2010, 09:10 PM
yeah except that i TRIED to stock pile it. guess what happened? shit actually ate through the cans and leaked all over the fucking place. i am not kidding.
This is when I stopped drinking soda, Had two packs in my locker at school since I didnt have books in it, opened it up one day and the boxs were soaked.

paladin
August 16th, 2010, 12:55 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Dew

Holy crap, MtnDew has been BUSY.