PDA

View Full Version : Bungie pays attention?

supersniper
September 3rd, 2010, 12:50 PM
First news story on halo 2 vista on bungie.net in a good long while.
shock120 showed me this.

http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=news&cid=28310

it's a sick montage :)

CrAsHOvErRide
September 3rd, 2010, 12:56 PM
Haha amazing! xD

Every time I see those H2V montages I cannot believe it's the same game we always flame about.

Kornman00
September 3rd, 2010, 01:10 PM
Well, it's a submitted content item...all Bungie (Um. Urk) has to do is check what's been submitted and approve. Which has to be two jobs in itself with all the junk users submitting piles of crap into the content feeder.

But, whatever.

E: I want to smack the fucking idiot thinking he's a hot shot for being in Iraq for "8 months".

Limited
September 3rd, 2010, 01:35 PM
Never laughed so much watching a montage, great stuff...Also where the heck is the lag? h2v is unplayable for me.

Kornman00
September 3rd, 2010, 02:31 PM
Sounds like your connection was like...

"Whatever" :caruso:

The_Peace_Keeper
September 3rd, 2010, 02:40 PM
Awesome...

"went down to the beach and saw kiki and she was all "ewwww!" then im like whateveh" :realsmug:

Resinball
September 3rd, 2010, 05:09 PM
You can tell the main player has host connection because he can nade jump. Oh I'm so impressed with your 1337 host skills. Cool montage non-the-less.

Donut
September 3rd, 2010, 05:27 PM
eh who cares tbh. if it were a skill montage that would be one thing, but this is just for lulz, and it certainly generated lulz :iamafag:

Nero
September 3rd, 2010, 08:09 PM
This was great! =D
Makes me want to go play halo 2 vista now. =3

supersniper
September 3rd, 2010, 08:37 PM
give h2v a chance you nubs :P and if you did give it a 2nd.

and ps, who cares if it's host?

Resinball
September 4th, 2010, 02:43 AM
Limited asked where the lag was, that is why I mentioned it was host.

Limited
September 4th, 2010, 11:27 AM
give h2v a chance you nubs :P and if you did give it a 2nd.

and ps, who cares if it's host?
The game lags even more than Halo 1 for me, I warp all over. Therefore you must understand, me looking at the video its very misleading. Even though its suppose to be funny, at the end of the day its still a kill montage, he only shows his kills.

Kornman00
September 4th, 2010, 12:22 PM
You were probably playing on non-UK based servers or you connection just blows. Or both. Or he could have just had the best fucking connection in the world so he got host. In either case, don't blame this guy who just did a innocent funny Funtage for your shortcomings.

Now enough talk about 'waaaaaaah, entire H2V is babies lag' and back to the video and/or Bungie liking something done in H2V.

Shock120
September 4th, 2010, 02:49 PM
I am happy a video of "Halo 2 Vista (http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=news&cid=28310)" is liked by Bungie/Urk. =)

Dwood
September 4th, 2010, 03:48 PM
I just don't like the aim bot/auto-correct. It makes the game impossible to play for me.

xExus
September 5th, 2010, 11:05 AM
You can tell the main player has host connection because he can nade jump. Oh I'm so impressed with your 1337 host skills. Cool montage non-the-less.

80 % of these clips were clearly off-host. But why would you even post such a comment on a funtage? It's like:

Yeah, whatever.

I didn't nade-jump in any clip in this video. You probably thought this thread was the thread for my 3rd montage, so you just went ahead and posted a comment before even clicking the OP's link. You lazy SOB. :D

Oh I'm so impressed with your 1337 host skills.

Oh I'm so impressed with your 1337 controller auto-aiming/HUGE hitboxes skills.

... ;)

Nero
September 5th, 2010, 01:38 PM
Is this on PC? I dont get all the comments about the lag. I dont lag much in H2V. *I didn't read all the comments*

supersniper
September 5th, 2010, 03:58 PM
lol they just dont understand :D

t3h m00kz
September 6th, 2010, 05:15 AM
off host you've gotta lead if you're not in range for the red reticule, Halo 1 style, even with hitscan weapons like the BR and sniper. very noticable with the BR on coag.

that's how I've come to understand the lag in h2

CrAsHOvErRide
September 6th, 2010, 06:57 AM
H2V on Windows 7? I can't even open it up...it's worthless.

t3h m00kz
September 6th, 2010, 07:58 AM
works fine for me. win7 32bit

Kornman00
September 6th, 2010, 12:36 PM
H2V on Windows 7? I can't even open it up...it's worthless.
Is this your error: http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?22001-LIVE-gaming-on-windows-failed-to-initialize? If so, post there so this thread can stop getting filled with off topic crap.