PDA

View Full Version : Today is All Assholes Day!

Rob Oplawar
September 14th, 2010, 08:32 AM
Happy All Assholes Day, everyone!

Today is the day we celebrate all the assholes in our lives. That guy who held his horn at me for 5 seconds even though there were pedestrians in the crosswalk. The idiot who throws his cigarettes into the bushes. The pissant who stole my bicycle. Today, we celebrate these fine individuals with a simple slogan: "You're an asshole!"

This year we have a special asshole to celebrate. I'm talking of course about Glenn Beck, who cannot possibly be as stupid as he appears because that would classify him as an ambulatory potato. Here is a man who holds a rally on the same date and location as Martin Luther King Jr., feigns ignorance, and then capitalizes on the attention in order to further his agenda of fear-mongering. My hat is off to you, sir; you are the biggest fucking asshole I have ever seen.

Warsaw
September 14th, 2010, 10:09 PM
Here's another hat off to Bobby Kotick, the CEO who wants to keep is employees in fear of loosing their jobs so they will produce more and better content. You, sir, are an asshole!

Phopojijo
September 14th, 2010, 10:59 PM
Moved to Great Debate... I think it'll end up being best there.

paladin
September 15th, 2010, 12:43 AM
I think my friend Denis sums this day up.

C3S0lVNaknM

Bodzilla
September 15th, 2010, 03:26 AM
Rob is a tremendous guy, he posts truths about GB and doesn't afraid of anything