PDA

View Full Version : What is this

Mr Buckshot
September 18th, 2010, 12:54 PM
Suddenly I am not banned :rollseyes I thought it was permanent?

Anyway, things look interesting here. If anyone plays Battlefield Bad Company 2, shoot me a PM about EA usernames. That is, if you enjoy watching me play as recon using anything other than sniper rifles (the G3 is totally rape while the USAS-12 is just wicked).

Also, I'd like to know what are the latest unfunny memes so I can understand when rossmum gets pissed off!

In completely unrelated news, my gaming rig got a much needed upgrade. Also finally discovered the true value of these Logitech MX gaming mice with adjustable sensitivity and ultra high dpi. Gotta say those things do make a difference in gaming scores! Also, got a free wii with a new washing machine from Futureshop (after the old one got busted bad), and Brawl is wicked fun!

Peace out, everyone!

Amit
September 18th, 2010, 02:22 PM
Oh, so you're back. I didn't think somebody would still check back here after being banned for almost a year.

EA and DICE fucked up a BC2 update a long time ago and hardcore mode no longer plays the way it is supposed to. Due to that fact, many people here don't play it much anymore with the exception of a few people.

Here are a couple general guidelines to not get banned again:

1. You'll find that shitposting isn't as easy to get away with these days. Keep your tongue on a leash an you will be fine.
2. Ross hasn't had many rages since you were banned and is not seen as a community fool anymore. So don't be stupid and try to provoke him.

Dwood
September 18th, 2010, 04:36 PM
Ross is banned isnt he?

Mr Buckshot
September 18th, 2010, 05:20 PM
Oh, so you're back. I didn't think somebody would still check back here after being banned for almost a year.

EA and DICE fucked up a BC2 update a long time ago and hardcore mode no longer plays the way it is supposed to. Due to that fact, many people here don't play it much anymore with the exception of a few people.

Here are a couple general guidelines to not get banned again:

1. You'll find that shitposting isn't as easy to get away with these days. Keep your tongue on a leash an you will be fine.
2. Ross hasn't had many rages since you were banned and is not seen as a community fool anymore. So don't be stupid and try to provoke him.

Two misunderstandings here:

1. Wasn't banned for breaking rules ;)
2. Wasn't trying to provoke rossmum, just that every time he rages about a meme I honestly don't even know what he is talking about, because I'm totally ignorant in meme knowledge, lol.

Btw, I have only played hardcore mode once so I don't really know what you mean by a "fuck up" in that mode. I don't like the lack of a mini-map or hipfire crosshair, so I prefer regular mode. Favourite gametype's Conquest.

Amit
September 19th, 2010, 03:39 PM
Two misunderstandings here:

1. Wasn't banned for breaking rules ;)
2. Wasn't trying to provoke rossmum, just that every time he rages about a meme I honestly don't even know what he is talking about, because I'm totally ignorant in meme knowledge, lol.

Btw, I have only played hardcore mode once so I don't really know what you mean by a "fuck up" in that mode. I don't like the lack of a mini-map or hipfire crosshair, so I prefer regular mode. Favourite gametype's Conquest.

1. Oh lol, I didn't mean to make it sound like you were banned for that reason. I was just letting you know that's how it is these days.

Ross is banned isnt he?

No he isn't

Also, EA released an Update to BC2 a good couple months ago adding some features and fixing others. Most people play hardcore because it's not unrealistically hard to kill somebody. We trade the HUD and map in favour of being able to down people quicker. The big issue is that Hardcore is nothing more than regular servers without the HUD and map features. The damage system is no longer "hardcore," it's been messed up to be the regular server's damage system.