PDA

View Full Version : Iran's Ahmadinejad Calls for UN Investigation of 9/11.

DarkHalo003
September 24th, 2010, 07:45 AM
http://www.aolnews.com/world/article/irans-ahmadinejad-calls-for-un-investigation-into-911/19646530

Like seriously, what an asshole. I'm not even joking, he's pushing the integrity of the United States' population and is gaining zero sympathy (like he had any to begin with). He's pushing his luck. I'm sick of these sociopathic country leaders who starve their countries and what not getting away with this kind of ignorance. Granted, I know this a rant, and "what can we honestly do?" but I'm seriously sick of this type of bullcrap and no one has done nothing but worsen the problem with Sanctions that don't even affect the leadership.

Bodzilla
September 24th, 2010, 08:11 AM
why not let it happen.

could put alot of fear and unease at rest having all that shit out in the open.

CrAsHOvErRide
September 24th, 2010, 08:20 AM
That dude is comparable to Hitler in some ways...psychological instability because of intrigued infancy.

He denies the Holocaust as well. Just another idiot. German companies stopped working and providing materials for Iran a few days ago.

Oh and btw: AOL NEWS FUCKING SUCK LOW QUALITY BULLSHIT

Bodzilla
September 24th, 2010, 08:23 AM
well that is completely true, but don't it make sense that when these clowns are harping on and on about this shit you could just point to a UN supervised investigated report called on by these muslim dictators and see that it's all above board.

i just say let the baby have his bottle, but it'll shut him up when he realizes the milk's sour.

DarkHalo003
September 24th, 2010, 12:39 PM
I just hate how he thinks he can make demands of the UN after denying their access and what not to Iran's Nuclear facilities (in which case WMDs can be made) and then make the statement that our country's government is screwed up because it caused 9/11, which I'm pretty sure last time I checked was not the case at all.

CrAsHOvErRide
September 24th, 2010, 03:50 PM
I just hate how he thinks he can make demands of the UN after denying their access.
It's not like the U.S. has been that obedient with the UN in the past.

Like I said, he is intrigued with many illusions. Partially coming from the childhood / religion and the other one consequently evolved out of antipathy.

Warsaw
September 25th, 2010, 11:22 AM
Eh, let them have their investigation. Whatever the result, it will be good. A.) we'll know what really happened if something is up and B.) if nothing is up, then Iran will STFU.

Dwood
September 25th, 2010, 05:05 PM
No iran wont, its a publicity stunt.

DarkHalo003
September 25th, 2010, 08:13 PM
Eh, let them have their investigation. Whatever the result, it will be good. A.) we'll know what really happened if something is up and B.) if nothing is up, then Iran will STFU.
Or, if nothing bad occurs, then they'll just exclaim the UN is on our side and that the West is against them. Pretty much the same thing they prattle on about all of the time.

Bodzilla
September 25th, 2010, 11:16 PM
now who's being stubborn.

lollin

Warsaw
September 26th, 2010, 11:01 PM
Or, if nothing bad occurs, then they'll just exclaim the UN is on our side and that the West is against them. Pretty much the same thing they prattle on about all of the time.

And they still won't get any attention. Not seeing a con to this.

Amit
September 30th, 2010, 02:57 AM
They should make a deal with the U.N.

They'll get their investigation of the 9/11 happenings after they let the U.N. in to check out their nuclear program and facilities.