PDA

View Full Version : Custom Forge Maps testday October 9th [1 PM timezone = GMT+1]

L0d3x
October 7th, 2010, 05:28 PM
Hello,

If anyone is interested in testing a few forge maps (not limited to just my maps) then this is the place to sign up.
Ideally I'd like to find at least 8 people, including me, to do some 4v4 Slayer and Objective games.

As stated in the title the testday will start at 1PM my time (GMT+1) on October 9th.

I shall post interested members in this post should they show interest.

Just post your gamertag and state if you'd like any of your own maps tested as well.
Hopefully we can get this thing going :downs:

DarkHalo003
October 7th, 2010, 05:59 PM
What would it be for EST? I'll be home by 1PM though due to the SAT, so you'll have to make the party open to friends so I can join in if I'm late.

Arteen
October 7th, 2010, 06:03 PM
I'd be up for it if you push the time back. That's 7am for EST.

Anyways, GT: ArteenEsben
I have two maps I'd like to try out.

Futzy
October 7th, 2010, 06:04 PM
Mr Kwatz

DarkHalo003
October 7th, 2010, 06:14 PM
I'd be up for it if you push the time back. That's 7am for EST.

Anyways, GT: ArteenEsben
I have two maps I'd like to try out.
:(

I'll be going to the SAT at that point. When will it end? Could we have another round at 5PM EST?

L0d3x
October 7th, 2010, 06:47 PM
7 AM EST should also be fine for me, I'll be home most of the day anyways.
DarkHalo, we'll just see which time is the most available for most I suppose.

Spread the word!

Futzy
October 7th, 2010, 07:06 PM
I won't be up untill 3 hours after that and I live in est. Thats 4 in the morning for people on the west coast. Its not going to happen that early.

L0d3x
October 8th, 2010, 06:42 AM
So so far we're with 4, divided along different available times.
I was kinda hoping more people would show interest in this tbh.

Either way I'll add you guys when I get around to it.

.Wolf™
October 8th, 2010, 02:19 PM
TheExodios . And i'm interested.

Rentafence
October 9th, 2010, 02:36 PM
If this is tonight I'll try and finish up what I've been working on

L0d3x
October 10th, 2010, 03:21 AM
Hmm there wasn't enough interest unfortunately, guess it was too short-noticed...

sevlag
October 11th, 2010, 10:09 AM
i have a few people who might like to play, i also have a new invasion map loosely based on the level Quarantine zone from halo 2

L0d3x
October 11th, 2010, 10:54 AM
Cool, also we actually did a bunch of custom games on sunday coincidentially. I added a bunch of people from Forgehub as well, so now I usually can find people to test stuff pretty easily.
If you want to test your stuff I can basically be available starting thursday. And of course we can also play on mine =)

sevlag
October 13th, 2010, 08:25 PM
wasnt avaliable sunday (was on the cap)

but hopefully i can be on for the next custom games night and we can test the two varients I have of my map (Wall and Zone, big difference between the two)