PDA

View Full Version : required viewing

rossmum
October 19th, 2010, 04:20 PM
coming out of posting retirement to post this. watch it in its entirety. this does not go in the youtube thread, yes it is on youtube but you can go and literally fuck yourself if you think this belongs on page 5,382,920 of the youtube thread, relegated into oblivion with unfunny meme videos nobody cares about anymore and the odd 'shocking' video. try this on for shocking, you fucks.

it starts out slow and without a lot of obvious relevance, but don't skip ahead a single moment, seriously. give yourself about three and a half hours for it. it is fictional, but based on accounts from the soldiers who were there and considered pretty much dead on by bosnia veterans of various nations.

9T_VBa9krlk
fRlcaqveEJg
GhlHRSbR9IY
QAZK8oitp6Y
UCGZoDlyf4k
ODW6sNPRmik
-suFN4XBO0A
THSFQhyqchE
RrYM_ALHkZo
OrM6VeEedB8

second episode (it's a 2-part miniseries)
JTx6YP2Y3-Y
1mlzWFmdzXw
jRJtk28v4FI
0vIIX7PZbJQ
_XzBIUwG62k
YIS2mf7NKbA
8iLZ-bsKKA4
lS5kDfUqZGY
d5YG6pU92vg
EvQYVXZC-_A

please try to keep any discussion both relevant and sensible, as difficult for some of you as that may be

Cortexian
October 19th, 2010, 07:09 PM
Unembed the videos, clicking twice because embedding is disabled is to much effort sorry.

rossmum
October 19th, 2010, 11:11 PM
embedding is disabled? odd, it was working fine the other day.

christ, just click twice. it's not hard.

paladin
October 20th, 2010, 03:07 AM
:effort:

Dwood
October 20th, 2010, 03:38 AM
youtube tags bro.

I'll look at it eventually.

rossmum
October 20th, 2010, 06:18 AM
wow now i remember why i left this site, nobody gives a fuck about anything but the next shitty game release

Timo
October 20th, 2010, 06:38 AM
I would watch, but i'm pretty sure this'd rape my bandwidth. Sorry bru :(

=sw=warlord
October 20th, 2010, 06:43 AM
wow now i remember why i left this site, nobody gives a fuck about anything but the next shitty game release
Or we just don't give a shit for people making redundant threads about youtube videos when we already have one.:v:

rossmum
October 20th, 2010, 09:20 AM
Or we just don't give a shit for people making redundant threads about youtube videos when we already have one.:v:
i'm so fucking glad you read my first post. so. fucking. glad.

this isn't some fucking retarded 4chan bullshit you children would giggle at despite it not actually being funny, this is something pretty fucking serious that people ought to see. i figured some of the younger members here might especially benefit from this, what with them being too young to remember kosovo in any detail let alone bosnia. i guess i was fucking wrong, kids these days care more about inane bullshit than the lessons of history and exactly what some people (using term loosely) are capable of.

fucking disgusting.

L0d3x
October 20th, 2010, 10:07 AM
You gave virtually no decent description of what these vids are about.
Labeling them as "required viewing" also doesn't do you any good, "recommended viewing for those interested in war stories" (or something similar) would have done you much better.

It's basically your attitude in this thread that is disgusting, especially the amount of "fuck" that you use in your posts makes it very hard to take you seriously.

rossmum
October 20th, 2010, 11:43 AM
holy fucking shit, do you kids need your hand held to go to the toilet as well?

i said quite plainly it's about bosnia, and the video preview stills would seem to confirm that. i'm sorry i don't naturally think to accommodate for people who can't string two basic concepts together, but i guess i'll have to if i ever post here again (unlikely).

also, i'm so glad you judge people on their manner of speech. maybe you should teach me to be a bigot one day. i'm gladder still that this thread, instead of taking a line of discussion even vaguely related to bosnia, or civil wars, or peacekeeping operations in general, this thread turned into a 'let's criticise ross to make ourselves feel big' thread. i guess i needn't have watched this after all, i only had to come here for a reminder of why i hate humanity.

Con
October 20th, 2010, 03:09 PM
Chill Ross, if they aren't interested in watching then so be it. Just wait for some people to come by who can appreciate it. As for everyone else, if you don't have anything to add to the discussion then don't make posts saying how you can't be bothered to watch. This is a topic in a forum. If a topic doesn't relate to you, don't post in it. Any further discussion along this line should be through PMs.

Kornman00
October 20th, 2010, 09:18 PM
Also, try to actually give the thread a real title next time. Something like "'Warriors': mini-series based on Bosnia vets". You know, something informing as to what the thread is about. Should help with keeping people who honestly DGAF out and with getting people who do to view/post in the thread.

thehoodedsmack
October 20th, 2010, 09:44 PM
Actually, the title for this thread gave me an idea. There are a lot of influential and inspiring films and documentaries out there, so it might be nice to have a thread dedicated to the collection and discussion of those. A YouTube thread for the mature connoisseur, if you will. We could either start that here, or start fresh with a new thread. Does anyone else like that idea?

Dwood
October 20th, 2010, 09:53 PM
Do it in a separate thread.

rossmum
October 21st, 2010, 01:04 AM
Actually, the title for this thread gave me an idea. There are a lot of influential and inspiring films and documentaries out there, so it might be nice to have a thread dedicated to the collection and discussion of those. A YouTube thread for the mature connoisseur, if you will. We could either start that here, or start fresh with a new thread. Does anyone else like that idea?
it's a fucking miracle, i come home to find thread unlocked and good posts

sounds like a legit idea

Llama Juice
October 21st, 2010, 02:23 AM
Honestly I didn't bother watching it because of Ross's attitude about the whole thing. When your opening post is basically just bashing everyone and saying that we're all retarded it's extremely hard to take you seriously and respect your post at all. We generally don't respond well to elitist style posting.

Con
October 21st, 2010, 02:56 AM
Any further discussion along this line should be through PMs.

Honestly I didn't bother watching it because of Ross's attitude about the whole thing. When your opening post is basically just bashing everyone and saying that we're all retarded it's extremely hard to take you seriously and respect your post at all. We generally don't respond well to elitist style posting.
That kinda meant all you're supposed to talk about in here now is Ross'/similar videos.