PDA

View Full Version : [APP] RPG_Beta6_2 Controls App.

tylerp14
October 22nd, 2010, 11:20 PM
RPG_Beta6_2 Host Controls.

You need .NET 3.5, if it works then you have it, otherwise download and install it.

This was created for RPG_Beta6_2, to control the Setting, Base Alarm, Base Lockdown, and Fires Halo. Also has some other useful features: No Hud, Marines Hud, AllDev, And more.

Features three ways to use it, buttons, commands, and keyboard shortcuts. You can change the keyboard shortcuts. Theres also dev and some dev commands.

For the command and keyboard shortcuts, it is in the help menu then commands (click the help button).

You must be hosting to use some of these features. For marines hud or no hud to work use the keyboard shortcuts or commands after joining a server, then the check box will work. The commands work in console, I'm still working on getting it to work in chat, just need to figure out how to find a DMA...

Beta Testers: (RPAS)Jedi <--(Me: Tylerp14), Shadow, AoO Aurora, CAG Dark_Spyro, Marko Ramius, and {CB}Becca.

Halo RPG sign from Marko Ramius.

Thanks to Bungie for Halo CE, and OpsY for RPG_Beta6_2.

Some stuff needed to get out of the way:
-Under NO circumstances shall I be held accountable by any missuse, Server bans, or computer failure while this application is running.
-You may NOT Place this application for sale.

ALL CREDIT GOES TO Jesus7Freak FOR MAKING THIS APP.
He is also working on the same App but for Dedicated Servers to work through Rcon.

Please Comment!

To Download .NET 3.5 Go Here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyId=333325fd-ae52-4e35-b531-508d977d32a6&displaylang=en
(I think thats the Right one anyway)

HAVE FUN!