PDA

View Full Version : Alien VS Predator 3(?)

Nero
October 25th, 2010, 10:42 PM
http://www.scificool.com/aliens-vs-predator-3-is-certainly-a-go/
Thats really the only link confiming that their might be a chance for aliens vs predator 3. Has their been any other word that is solid about a 3rd movie? Or any release dates?
Just wached both movies (finished like 5min ago) and DAMN. <3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and is the game any good?
(Sorry if this is the wrong section.) :p

ChemicalFizz
October 26th, 2010, 03:16 AM
Am excited. However, Predators was a slight disappointment (Adrien Brody watching too much Dark Knight).
Good thing the Brothers Strause are directing again. I liked Requiem slightly better than AVP1.

The game was a very solid shooter for the PC. I've only read good reviews for it. However, it's rather dated, since I only picked it up back when my video card didn't support shaders. You should check it out sometime.

Bodzilla
October 26th, 2010, 03:43 AM
AVP1 was a load of horseshit

Requiem was it done RIGHT

predator was a fucking badass and it wasn't an equal match between the aliens and predators. which is how it should be.

theres a billion aliens.

Nero
October 27th, 2010, 10:38 PM
So im in the middle of watching Predator 2010... and OMG.
SHHIIITS GOING DOWN.
Why didn't anyone tell me this is part of the series? =D
*Damn gtg to bed, wont be able to finish it. :((((((*

TeeKup
October 28th, 2010, 07:33 AM
I couldn't watch requiem, I was going to up until the point the little kid died in the beginning...IDK something with me and kids dying like that...bothered me...

Bodzilla
October 29th, 2010, 01:17 AM
I couldn't watch requiem, I was going to up until the point the little kid died in the beginning...IDK something with me and kids dying like that...bothered me...

FAG.

<3

ChemicalFizz
October 29th, 2010, 03:14 AM
Haha that was pretty gruesome I agree. There's a later scene involving a queen xenomorph and pregnant women................

Siliconmaster
October 30th, 2010, 11:28 AM
Pretty sure after I finished watching Requiem I decided it was on my list of worst movies ever made. I mean, the action was ok, etc., but the plot and dialogue were soooooo bad. At least the first one was entertaining because it didn't take itself completely seriously. The second felt like a film student with a really big budget.

Dwood
October 31st, 2010, 12:50 AM

I can't watch movies where little kids die in front of your eyes either. I barely made it through the final Star Wars movie.

ChemicalFizz
October 31st, 2010, 04:59 AM
Ewoks are furries!

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/c/ca/Awesome_I_see_what_you_did_there.gif

Cortexian
November 4th, 2010, 05:37 PM
I can't watch movies where little kids die in front of your eyes either. I barely made it through the final Star Wars movie.
Little kids don't die in front of your eyes in any Star Wars movie. They mention it, and have a scene with Anakin swinging a lightsaber in the general direction of a "Youngling" but there's no kids dying on-screen iirc.

Dwood
November 4th, 2010, 08:27 PM
When they get to the academy and that kid gets taken out? made me sad.