PDA

View Full Version : Halloween

Con
October 31st, 2010, 03:42 AM
No Halloween thread yet?

Post your plans, costumes, and loot (if any).

Every year my friends and I go door to door collecting non-perishable food for the hungry rather than candy. People usually give us candy too, though. :woop:
Afterwards we're going to a friends place for fireworks and a bonfire. No drinking though, not into that.

Here's my costume this year,

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/678/img2839e.jpg

I hope you all have fun and stay safe!

Aerowyn
October 31st, 2010, 11:13 AM
Con, cleverly disguised as a toaster!!! How inconspicuous. :)

Llama Juice
October 31st, 2010, 11:22 AM
Oh Con, you creeper.

My halloween festivities involved filming a halloween video with my roommates (which I think turned out really good, so... yar!) and going to a haunted house thing which was.. alright. it was all good fun :P

U9n0CDFm8ok
(please go to the video's page and "like" the video. It'd help a lot :3)

Today? Probably some starcraft and handing out candy. We'll see how it goes.

Also, Con. Moar pix sir.

OmegaDragon
October 31st, 2010, 11:36 AM
At first I thought you uploaded the wrong picture, and then- OH GOD GET AWAY FROM HERE

My plans: Stay inside and maybe hand out candy. We usually don't get many kids here, last year we only got 1 kid.

iizahsum
October 31st, 2010, 12:20 PM
Con, your house costumes about to be destroyed by a creeper!

Nice costume sir.

ICEE
October 31st, 2010, 01:27 PM
I know far too many people dressing up as creeper this year.

Siliconmaster
October 31st, 2010, 01:34 PM
My friend and I are going as Sam and Dean Winchester from Supernatural. Should be pretty awesome. It's also pretty easy- leather jacket and plaid for him, and a more outdoorsy tan coat for me plus a button down shirt.

Limited
October 31st, 2010, 01:54 PM
People already started trick or treating me, I'm not doing anything this year, got big day tomorrow.

ThePlague
October 31st, 2010, 02:19 PM
Probably going to just put on one of my racing suits, that is, if I go anywhere :\

ChemicalFizz
October 31st, 2010, 02:51 PM
My friend and I are going as Sam and Dean Winchester from Supernatural. Should be pretty awesome. It's also pretty easy- leather jacket and plaid for him, and a more outdoorsy tan coat for me plus a button down shirt.

You cannot be Sam Winchester without either...
a) Season 1's bangs
b) Season 2 - 6's slick back hair

Siliconmaster
October 31st, 2010, 02:53 PM
Hah- yeah, Adam's personality fits Dean, and mine fits Sam, but we need to switch hair styles. He has the long hair and I have the shorter hair.

cheezdue
October 31st, 2010, 07:32 PM
Sadly I'm gonna be spending it inside my house. D: Anyways have a great Halloween!

king_nothing_
October 31st, 2010, 08:14 PM
I got tore up bad last night and almost got in a fight. :hay:

Higuy
October 31st, 2010, 09:14 PM
I went and hanged out at a friends house with a bunch of girls and had an intense game of truth or dare.

ChemicalFizz
October 31st, 2010, 09:41 PM
There is a TV series based on zombies. A TV SERIES BASED ON ZOMBIES. Dream come true.

If you're interested, it's AMC, titled The Walking Dead, from the directors of The Shawshank Redemption and Terminator.

Also, I spend most of my halloweens on the Syfy channel with whatever good B-movie they decide to air.

Rob Oplawar
October 31st, 2010, 11:41 PM
Dressed as Will Riker this year- been growing a beard for a month and a half just for the costume. Will post pics sometime later.

Cortexian
October 31st, 2010, 11:41 PM
I just went over to a friends house and helped hand out candy and such. Then we wandered around and checked out a local "haunted house" that you could actually walk though, and they had people and props jump out at you and such.

I was wearing my full airsoft kit (no guns of course), and he was three things throughout the night... A headless horseman, V (V for Vendetta), and also Rick Astly. He grabbed an iPhone and had it playing Never Gonna Give You Up while doing the Rick dance moves down the street. Short video clip coming soon from my phone, but it's really bad quality since it was so dark.

I was gonna go on a bus-tour pub-crawl with a bunch of local airsoft guys while wearing our full kits, but I have no money left for it after acquiring my new airsoft rifle.

Con
November 1st, 2010, 02:23 AM
Dressed as Will Riker this year- been growing a beard for a month and a half just for the costume. Will post pics sometime later.
My best friend also dressed as Riker. It was pretty great.

Everyone kept thinking my creeper costume was a robot. welp

Corndogman
November 2nd, 2010, 07:22 PM
I went as a crazy, homeless Vietnam vet (long wig, army BDU jacket, and trucker hat. Couldn't find a wheelchair though.) Went to a sweet party at a mansion with a bunch of half naked girls, so that was cool. Two guys were dressed as mario and luigi and ran around the pool deck jumping on top of things and then proceeded to jump in the pool while doing the classic "WAH, WAH, WAHOOOOO!" yell.

Also, went to Halloween Horror Nights in Orlando a few weeks ago. It sucked this year.

Warsaw
November 2nd, 2010, 09:50 PM
I didn't get to do anything. There was nobody around to do anything with. :smith:

Roostervier
November 3rd, 2010, 08:15 PM
didnt dress as anything, just walked some trails with a few buddies and smoked a lot of bud all day.

Donut
November 3rd, 2010, 09:39 PM
i went to my friend's house and walked around outside in that white assassins creed robe i posted pics of a couple weeks ago. i brought my fencing sabre and we had multiple duels in the street. at one point we both climbed into trees, waited for people to walk by, then both dropped down and we would fight. my friend had a giant sombrero, a fake mustache cut at the sides to look like a hitler 'stache, a black members-only jacket, a black cape over the jacket, a belt full of plastic knives, and a foil i brought for him to duel with.

it was pretty fun. we set up situations where he would get involved with a crowd of people and walk with them while looking around nervously, and then i would emerge from the shadows and follow him. i would "gently push" people in the crowd out of the way, and then take off in a full sprint after him. commence duel. at one point it failed miserably when these two girls thought i was a decoration and walked up to me. i didnt even notice them since i was focusing on my buddy getting ready to chase after him. when i started walking the two girls flipped out and thought i was trying to attack them. as you can imagine, i later on had lots of asshole highschool boys confronting me about the (non) issue.
i dont think i would have walked up to somebody dressed the way i was while they were in a very real looking duel with very real looking swords and then proceed to start talking shit, especially if i had no idea what was actually going on. aside from that little incident, awesome night.