PDA

View Full Version : Sorry

Rob Oplawar
May 5th, 2007, 09:21 PM
I just want to apologize to the forum for the last couple of days b/c I've been bitching and whining and generally an asshole, and I don't want to leave on that note.

So instead I'll say this site rocks (and if ads are needed to support it, then let there be ads, because I will cry if this site disappears) and sorry for going all emo on you- a bunch of shitty things have been happening to me lately (although admittedly god isn't trying to kill me... yet) but I shouldn't have gone and whined to you guys about it. So I'm taking a break from the modding community, but (lol I've always wanted to say this)

I'll be back.

And skeriously I prolly won't be too long, just a couple of weeks.

Also sorry for spamming so many threads up in the past few hours. Go ahead and lock this one, cause I'm off.

rossmum
May 5th, 2007, 09:25 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO gb2h2v :gonk:

Hurrvish
May 5th, 2007, 09:27 PM
what did he do wrong?

anyways, cya in a few (weeks)

Aero
May 5th, 2007, 10:46 PM
ktxbai and goodnight.

Con
May 5th, 2007, 10:59 PM
No problem, cya in a few weeks.

legionaire45
May 5th, 2007, 11:14 PM
sex in a can?

bye.

n00b1n8R
May 6th, 2007, 02:05 AM
in before lock.

also, D:
miss you http://sa.tweek.us/emots/images/frown.gif

Limited
May 6th, 2007, 06:32 AM
Release bridge CE MB?? :O

I havent really noticed you bitchin, so no worries man

Corgy
May 6th, 2007, 06:37 AM
I just want to apologize to the forum for the last couple of days b/c I've been bitching and whining and generally an asshole, and I don't want to leave on that note.

So instead I'll say this site rocks (and if ads are needed to support it, then let there be ads, because I will cry if this site disappears) and sorry for going all emo on you- a bunch of shitty things have been happening to me lately (although admittedly god isn't trying to kill me... yet) but I shouldn't have gone and whined to you guys about it. So I'm taking a break from the modding community, but (lol I've always wanted to say this)

I'll be back.

And skeriously I prolly won't be too long, just a couple of weeks.

Also sorry for spamming so many threads up in the past few hours. Go ahead and lock this one, cause I'm off.
That's OK, I forgive you

Bodzilla
May 6th, 2007, 07:08 AM
:bandwagon:

it's alright :D
i forgiveth u my son.

n00b1n8R
May 6th, 2007, 07:14 AM
YOU DIRTY SLUT!
*SLAP*

ExAm
May 6th, 2007, 03:33 PM