PDA

View Full Version : [APP] rec0's Server App for Halo CE 1.09

tylerp14
November 2nd, 2010, 09:14 PM
Devicator for Halo CE 1.09
BEFORE WE PROCEED…

1. SAPP is included with this release. It MUST be used in order to get full functionality out of the app. Be sure to include "load" in your init.txt file to ensure SAPP is loaded on server start.

2. Logging MUST be enabled on the server for Devicator to work. Edit your init.txt to include “sv_log_enabled 1”.

3. Using sv_say in rcon or the app's /e command will cause the server to crash instantly. Use say “x” (where x is your message) if you want to broadcast a message.

4. Running this app is no doubt against the Terms of Service of GameServers or any other hosting company. DO NOT BLAME US if your server gets terminated.

You will need Microsoft Access (or a free alternative called MDBPlus 'download Included') to perform the editing on the _d file. Extract the MDBPlus.exe to your desktop or anywhere on your system.

Here's what the Init.txt should look like:

sv_name "Your Server Name Here."
sv_public 1
sv_motd motd.txt
sv_maxplayers 16
sv_password
sv_rcon_password RCONPASS
sv_mapcycle_timeout 10
sv_log_enabled 1
load

DEVICATOR NOTE: Admin levels range from 1 through 10. Admin levels have very similar privileges, but the biggest difference is that a lower admin level cannot promote themselves or another to a higher admin level. Also, a “10” cannot “/a” another higher than 7. The database will need to be manually edited for that.

Now that we have that out of the way...

This includes Devicator 1.08, Server Error Restarter, MDBPlus and HCEPatcher. I'll let you guys do the Patching yourselves, So you Know what to do.

There's a Readme for Devicator so lets not worry about that right now. If you have Problems with Devicator post a reply here.
Ok so, with the Server Restarter you need to:
1. Place Server Restart.exe inside of the folder where ur server files are.
2. Open Server Restart.exe
3. Type in the folder location of ur server. For example: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition\ PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PATH MUST END WITH A \
4. Click Hide
5. Open Haloceded.exe then Haloceded_extended.exe
6. Your all Done! Enjoy!

Now for HCEPatcher...
http://brandinimp.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/hcep.png
I Used this to Update Devicator to 1.09. This download will be Included if you just want to download the 1.08 Devicator witch will Also be Included. Sorry i dont have a Picture of the Server Restarter i'll upload one when i figure out how to Take pics of Just one Area on my screen/desktop. Hope this helped.

**NOTE**: The following information is for a server app created by rec0. It allows admins to excute commands through the chat system. It requires no rcon, and recognizes admins by their cd key hash.

Here is a Full list of commands:

Player Punishment

/b [pExpression] [opt:time] - Bans a player from the server for an optional length of time. Eg /b rec0 1d1h1m1s (1 day, 1 hour, 1 minute, 1 second)

/k [pExpression] - Kicks people from the server.

/eject [pExpression] - Ejects from vehicle.

/suspend [pExpression] - Freezes, preventing movement. They can still shoot and jump.

/unsuspend [pExpression] - Reverses /suspend.

/lag [pExpression] - Lags player until death or until the unlag command is executed.

/unlag [pExpression] - Reverses /lag.

/kill [pExpression] - Kills.

/hitler - Kills everyone. Equivalent to /kill *

Player Properties

/sc [pExpression] [shortname] - Allows you to setup a name shortcut for a player.

/a [pExpression] [admin lvl] - Sets the player(s) to the specified admin level. 8 for top admins, 1 for regular admin, 0 for admin revoked.

/names [pExpression] - Returns all names used by that user on the server.

/team [pExpression] - Force switches to a player to the opposite team.

/spd [pExpression] [value] - Allows you to change a player's running speed. 1 is the normal speed.

/resp [pExpression] [time] - Sets the spawn time for the specified person (in seconds). If no time is supplied, they will respawn instantly. It can only be set when they're dead.

/afk - Puts yourself in afk mode. You die, and you do not respawn until /afk is typed again. Your death is erased once you get out of afk mode. This is the only command that does not require admin powers.

/afk [pExpression] - Puts the specified player in afk mode.

Map Control

/mnext - Exact replacement for sv_map_next. Moves to the next map in the cycle.

/mc - Begins the mapcycle.

/m [mapname] [gametype] - Exact replacement of sv_map. Changes the map. Can accept shortening for map names, see table at end.

/reset - Resets the game.

/lo3 - Resets the game three times in a row. For use in the CE Clanwars league. Literally means "live on three."

Object Control

Basic Creation/Deletion

/p0 - Returns the name of Player 0 (who receives /veh and /hog).

/veh - Spawns all vehicles over player 0.

/hog - Spawns a hog next to player 0.

/destroy - Destroys all vehicles and scenery.

Weapons

/i [pExpression] - Tells you what guns the player has, how much ammo they have, and how many of each type of grenade he has.

/ammo [pExpression] [value] - Changes the player's reserve ammo to the amount specified.

/bat [value] - Changes the battery level of your gun, assuming it uses a battery.

Players

/coords [pExpression] - Displays the player's 3D coordinates (X Y Z).

/j [pExpression] [X Y Z] - Lets you add or subtract to each one of the specified player's coordinates. For example, if I wanted to move the player 2 units up, I would type 0 0 2 at the end of the command.

/t [pExpression] [locname] - Teleports the player to the specified location. Coordinates can also be used to specify a location (X Y Z).

/st [pExpression] [locname] - Sets a teleport location where the specified player is standing, and gives it the name specified.

/st remove [locname] - Deletes the specified teleport location.

Server Control

/s [global] [value] - Sets a global value on the server to the given value. Eg /s cheat_deathless_player true

/e [function] [parameters] - Executes any command on the server, eg /e cheat_all_vehicles

/stunts - Turns on deathless player and infinite ammo. Turns off fall damage and rider ejection. Adds "STUNTS" to the server name.

/ejection [value] - Turns rider ejection on or off (supply a 1 or 0 at the end). If no value is supplied, the command is toggled.

/deathless [value] - Turns deathless player on or off (supply a 1 or 0 at the end). If no value is supplied, the command is toggled.

/fall_damage [value] - Turns fall damage on or off (supply a 1 or 0 at the end). If no value is supplied, the command is toggled.

/infammo [value] - Turns infinite ammo on or off (supply a 1 or 0 at the end). If no value is supplied, the command is toggled.

/restore - Turns off deathless player and infinite ammo. Turns on fall damage and rider ejection. (in short, it reverses the /stunts command)

/svname "[name]" - Changes the server name. If you don't supply a new name, it will tell you the current name.

/count - Tells you the number of unique players that have visited the server.

/pass [password] - Sets a password for the server. If no password is supplied, the current password, if there is one, will be removed. Password limit is 8 characters.

[pExpression] stands for player expression
[pExpression] can use these wildcards:

* represents any number of unknown characters
? represents 1 unknown character
Examples:
Rec0* executes on all players whose names begin with Rec0*
* executes on all players example: /spd * 20 (Gives all Players 20 Speed.)
? executes on any player with a unknown character example: Rec?

Just wanted to give people the appropriate Instructions for this. Even if it's NOT really needed.

Enjoy!

Manmax
November 3rd, 2010, 01:20 AM
Isn't this already posted.....

king_nothing_
November 3rd, 2010, 05:23 PM
Here is a Full list of commands:
That's not the full list.

tythespy
November 7th, 2010, 03:49 PM
If this includes sapp then why wouldn't you just use sapp's version changer...

tylerp14
November 14th, 2010, 04:39 PM
Because Sapp's version changer only puts your server to 1.00 and 1.08. I just updated this to 1.09 for everybody cuz people were bitching at me to post it somewhere, so i did.

tylerp14
November 14th, 2010, 04:46 PM
That's not the full list.
Yes, it is the full list of commands. And to remove a teleport location you do /st remove [Teleport Name] i.e: /st remove hce It's Not /t remove.

king_nothing_
November 14th, 2010, 06:43 PM
Yes, it is the full list of commands. And to remove a teleport location you do /st remove [Teleport Name] i.e: /st remove hce It's Not /t remove.
I partially wrote the Goddamn list (me and rec0 did), so I think I would know if it's full or not. I'm telling you that that is not the full list. The list you just copy and pasted was partially written and originally posted (on the [HIV] site) by me, for fuck's sake.

STLRamsFan
November 14th, 2010, 07:22 PM
Yea I'm with King, there's something missing but I'm trying to recall what it was.

king_nothing_
November 14th, 2010, 07:50 PM
/c (control) and /f (flip vehicle) are missing.

http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?14731-rec0-s-Devicator-Server-App-for-Halo-CE-1.08&p=545090&viewfull=1#post545090

There's the updated list I posted a few months ago. That's the most complete version there is.

Cortexian
November 15th, 2010, 01:17 AM
I don't get the point of this thread when I released a version of the app that works on version 1.09 back in January (http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?14731-rec0-s-Devicator-Server-App-for-Halo-CE-1.08&p=506347&viewfull=1#post506347)... My version doesn't require SAPP either, so no conflicting issues going on there and all the commands I edited or removed had been restored at one point. I'm not sure where my latest version is at the moment as I had to reformat my desktop but I'm sure I can re-upload it eventually.

tythespy
November 16th, 2010, 06:20 PM
I'm guessing your talking about this one fl... you posted this and i reuploaded since ur link died.

Devicator 1.09ce no sapp http://www.filefront.com/17254892/HaloCE_Devicator_109.zip

from this thread: http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?14731-rec0-s-Devicator-Server-App-for-Halo-CE-1.08&p=560420&viewfull=1#post560420

Because Sapp's version changer only puts your server to 1.00 and 1.08. I just updated this to 1.09 for everybody cuz people were bitching at me to post it somewhere, so i did.

The latest version of SAPP, thats been out for months..... can use 3 versions 1.00,1.08,1.09 and it is as easy to update as replacing a file.