PDA

View Full Version : Buses.

Dwood
November 5th, 2010, 11:56 PM
Im sitting here waiting for the bus... anyone else ride them regularly? here in hi they are great just dont get stuck in the rain waiting like me. right now.

Dwood
November 6th, 2010, 12:12 AM
The lifts to help the elderly and disabled are boss.

Limited
November 6th, 2010, 01:08 PM
No way, buses piss me off, whenever I want to go on one (very rarely, I have a car) theres always about 6 that go in the other direction, before I even see a bus going the way I want to go. Plus you wait for 30 mins, then 2 bloody show up at the same time.

Rob Oplawar
November 7th, 2010, 03:41 PM
I ride the bus almost everywhere I go. Boulder has a pretty good transit system. Plus I hear they're talking about extending the light rail out this way. If they do that, there might not be any reason for me to even own a car.

Dwood
November 7th, 2010, 04:16 PM
I ride the bus almost everywhere I go. Boulder has a pretty good transit system. Plus I hear they're talking about extending the light rail out this way. If they do that, there might not be any reason for me to even own a car.

I feel ya. The bus system here is so extensive, I can get everywhere I want to go on a bus.

Bodzilla
November 8th, 2010, 02:04 AM
Whats a bus?

Regional australia.

sleepy1212
November 8th, 2010, 07:35 AM
We have buses around here, they make two stops a day and smell like pee :/

Roostervier
November 12th, 2010, 07:01 PM
no buses here, you just have to drive where ever you want to go.

Dwood
November 12th, 2010, 07:56 PM
no buses here, you just have to drive where ever you want to go.

Where is 'here' ? (Country//State//Provine would do fine)

Hotrod
November 12th, 2010, 08:44 PM
Oh, we have buses here (Ottawa, Ontario), and I use them more often now than I did before since I'm a university student and I live in residence. Then again, I walk more than I take the bus.

Timo
November 12th, 2010, 11:34 PM
The bus service here is really good (most you have to wait is 15 minutes), but since uni is only a couple of km's away I normally bike.

cheezdue
November 15th, 2010, 05:39 PM
I really hate when you miss your bus. :saddowns:

Hotrod
November 15th, 2010, 05:53 PM
Or worse, one of your friends that you're with insists that you're supposed to take the bus in one direction when you're supposed to go in the opposite direction...and then you spend two hours and a half on the bus :/

Dwood
November 15th, 2010, 05:54 PM
Or worse, one of your friends that you're with insists that you're supposed to take the bus in one direction when you're supposed to go in the opposite direction...and then you spend two hours and a half on the bus :/

Where I live, spending 3 hours on a bus gets me back where I started at. :P

Hotrod
November 15th, 2010, 06:26 PM
Where I live, spending 3 hours on a bus gets me back where I started at. :P
That's basically what happened. We were supposed to go 15 minutes in the one direction to get to the end, but yeah, going one end to the other twice...there's your two hours and a half.

Rob Oplawar
November 16th, 2010, 09:03 AM
I recently dreamed I fell asleep on the bus and woke up on the other side of the Rockies. It sucked.