PDA

View Full Version : Something you don't see everyday...

Master Kim
May 6th, 2007, 07:24 PM
Don't be disappointed:

http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/8554/beanstalkentireshotre6.jpg
http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/2131/beanstalkxm4.jpg

Masterz1337
May 6th, 2007, 07:25 PM
ROFL can't wait to see the plumbers face.

jcap
May 6th, 2007, 07:25 PM
Oh. My. GOD.

That is gross, you are gross.

Hurrvish
May 6th, 2007, 07:26 PM
awesome.

remember kids, always get rid of shit in the drain :v

Patrickssj6
May 6th, 2007, 07:26 PM
I...don't...get...it

I only see that you like Frijoles (Beans for you anti immigrant patriotic ppl)

EDIT:Now I get it.Sorry kernel32.dll is giving me the headache

Xegrot
May 6th, 2007, 07:33 PM
Whoa! I gotta call the press!

"This just in, the World's First Drain Grown Plant! What is your secret?"

Masterz comment is seconded. O.o

DaneO'Roo
May 6th, 2007, 07:37 PM
what is it? Did you stick some bit of plant down your drain? or is it the beans in the drain :/

k4is3rxkh40s
May 6th, 2007, 07:39 PM
what is it? Did you stick some bit of plant down your drain? or is it the beans in the drain :/

A plant it growing out of it, probably some beans that didnt get grinded so they decided to grow :\

Master Kim
May 6th, 2007, 07:45 PM
A planet is growing in my sink!

Hax!

IPBJT!
May 6th, 2007, 07:48 PM
O_O how is that even possible

Teroh
May 6th, 2007, 07:53 PM
What the fuck?

DaneO'Roo
May 6th, 2007, 07:53 PM
huh? how is it not? I've had plants growing out of our sinks :/ at this very moment, We've got a plant growing inside our toilet pipes, thus the toilet keeps getting blocked further down. Fucker won't die.

Seeds or anything gets washed down there, could be from anything a tomato, apple, anything. Theres this thing called water that frequently travels down sinks, makes the seed grow :/ Often, its when it just got washed down there with some other crap, and its stuck to the inside wall of the pipe.

But see, I call fake on this, because, the plant is extremely thin and skinny, if it were long, my guess is that it would also be thick. It can't be further down the pipe and grow so far up the pipe and be so thin, and so few in leaves. To me, It looks like you've gone into the garden, pulled up a weed, and just simply stuck it in the hole. And if it really is a plant growing out of there, it'd have to be very close to the drain, wich makes no sense. It can't be floating inside your drain. Or you have a leak in the pipe and plants are growing through it. Though, How does a plant grow that fast and you don't notice it? Unless its bamboo, I call bullshit.

Xegrot
May 6th, 2007, 08:25 PM
No wonder I've been told to never swallow seeds! D: I guess even a couple of watermelon seeds (Favorite fruit <3) could turn me into a walking greenhouse.

Patrickssj6
May 6th, 2007, 08:27 PM
No wonder I've been told to never swallow seeds! D: I guess even a couple of watermelon seeds (Favorite fruit <3) could turn me into a walking greenhouse.
enzymes?More like the acid in your stomach that can kill you.

Xegrot
May 6th, 2007, 08:33 PM
enzymes?More like the acid in your stomach that can kill you.

*Laugh Out Loud* I changed it, but whatever...

I'm afraid to ever have a bad cold again now. Think of all of my stomach mucus disappearing with every sneeze. And just think of all that acid burning through my stomach. *Shudders*

Patrickssj6
May 6th, 2007, 08:42 PM
*Laugh Out Loud* I changed it, but whatever...

I'm afraid to ever have a bad cold again now. Think of all of my stomach mucus disappearing with every sneeze. And just think of all that acid burning through my stomach. *Shudders*
Happens everytime you are hungry.

BTW if you puke and the stuff that burns in your mouth/nose is partly the acid and stuff from your liver.

Agamemnon
May 6th, 2007, 09:49 PM
huh? how is it not? I've had plants growing out of our sinks :/ at this very moment, We've got a plant growing inside our toilet pipes, thus the toilet keeps getting blocked further down. Fucker won't die.

Seeds or anything gets washed down there, could be from anything a tomato, apple, anything. Theres this thing called water that frequently travels down sinks, makes the seed grow :/ Often, its when it just got washed down there with some other crap, and its stuck to the inside wall of the pipe.
Yeah, just because you sprinkle water on a seed doesn't mean it's going to grow. It still needs nutrients found in the soil.

n00b1n8R
May 6th, 2007, 10:29 PM
which means you've got alot of shit in your pipe.

if it gets to that stage, you need to take care of your plumbing better (house plumbing that is..)

Con
May 6th, 2007, 10:32 PM
>:) Give it some paint-thinner, draino, and toilet bowl cleaner. That'll kill anything past your drain within 5 miles.

n00b1n8R
May 6th, 2007, 10:33 PM
what if you live by the ocean :X

Atty
May 6th, 2007, 10:48 PM
We had that happen, a root or something broke into our pipe, we didn't have a plant growing out of the sink, but we had them in the pipes.

rossmum
May 7th, 2007, 12:54 AM
We got a tree through the sewer once. Wasn't pretty.

Stealth
May 7th, 2007, 01:10 AM
>.< how is this gross? ever tryed to take a shower and have the swere back up on you, into your shower? now that is gross. and don't ask me how I know, I think you can figer it out on your own. If you're smart

Bodzilla
May 7th, 2007, 02:01 AM
lol u Still have Other mung beans (thats wat i've allways called em O_o) in your sink. lol

I'd be more Worried if u had one Growing out of your Toilet :X

EdiT: LMFAO no wonder yout Toilet never works dano hahahhahahahaahahahahahahaahah

Master Kim
May 7th, 2007, 05:40 AM
But see, I call fake on this, because, the plant is extremely thin and skinny, if it were long, my guess is that it would also be thick. It can't be further down the pipe and grow so far up the pipe and be so thin, and so few in leaves. To me, It looks like you've gone into the garden, pulled up a weed, and just simply stuck it in the hole. And if it really is a plant growing out of there, it'd have to be very close to the drain, wich makes no sense. It can't be floating inside your drain. Or you have a leak in the pipe and plants are growing through it. Though, How does a plant grow that fast and you don't notice it? Unless its bamboo, I call bullshit.It isn't a weed though. It's a bean plant.

It's real, completely legitimate. We never use that sink except to put frozen foods there to thaw out. I'm not saying it grew there overnight, it's just that we noticed it only when it was high enough.

Anyway, we need a new kitchen, let alone a sink. :/

Emmzee
May 7th, 2007, 07:44 AM
Eew.

itszutak
May 7th, 2007, 08:46 AM
Worst thing (plumbing-related, at least) that's happened here has been plant matter clogging and spewing into the washing machine. And behind it. (This was after we tried using lye to unclog our pipes, so this stuff was dangerous). x_x

Stealth
May 7th, 2007, 02:52 PM
>.< one of my tree's routs started to grow in side of my swear line, and cause my swear to back up, into my shower, we ranted a drane snake to to clean it up, then we when to the Tool Store and got our sevles one, and used it a few times.

itszutak
May 7th, 2007, 03:27 PM
>.< one of my tree's routs started to grow in side of my swear line, and cause my swear to back up, into my shower, we ranted a drane snake to to clean it up, then we when to harber frate and got our sevles one, and used it a few times.
Please learn to spell. D:

ExAm
May 7th, 2007, 07:46 PM
Yeah, when I was young, I used to find people's hands clogging my swear line. ;)

Abdurahman
May 7th, 2007, 09:00 PM
My dad is a plumber guys, hes used to fixing this kind of stuff.

legionaire45
May 8th, 2007, 01:28 AM
My bath tub was clogged up with my hair a little while ago. The Plumber pulled a few cat-head sized chunks of my hair out from the drain (I have longish hair). Now it actually drains when I shower.

rossmum
May 8th, 2007, 01:32 AM
My bath tub was clogged up with my hair a little while ago. The Plumber pulled a few cat-head sized chunks of my hair out from the drain (I have longish hair). Now it actually drains when I shower.
Ugh. Hair getting stuck in the drain is annoying as hell. It gets caught on the shower grate and along with all the dirt and shampoo and stuff it completely plugged it. Fishing it out was not pretty. :x

Master Kim
May 8th, 2007, 07:54 PM
I think some of you are under the impression that I took these pictures the moment after I first saw the plant--that is not true. I actually saw the plant for the first time a week or so before, not after the bean plant began to grow leaves. That was when you could see the bean sprout. Even then, it was a few days before I posted these pictures here.