PDA

View Full Version : HCE MRp Clan is Dead!!! AH!!!!!!

tylerp14
December 13th, 2010, 12:32 AM
Well Friends. I'm proud to say MRP Has fought a good fight and I'm glad we did.
We did what others said was impossible, we become the communities top dogs.
We pulled through when going got tough, and most importantly we had fun doing it.
Over the time this clan has been around i've seen over a hundred people come and go, but it's time that no more will be coming. Ren, 017 and I have decided to disband MRP as we feel now is the best time to do so. The community was fruitful
and exciting has now turned into a desert in which there is no way of living.
However, we are strong and it's best that we end... With a bang. There's so much
to say about so many people that I can't write all of it down. Wether it's bad or
good i'm glad both happened. Infact, so much has happened that i'm at loss for words to even write this well. So in conclusion, It's been an honor serving with each and every one of you. However, Today Sunday, December 12th 2010 the Military Role Players'Clan of Halo: Custom Edition is disbanding. In one week the clan will be empty and all that will be left is the memories we share and the clan page that once stood as a symbol.What's to come of all of us? Maybe nothing, maybe MRP Will come around once again. As ofnow only time will tell. Renegade, 017 and I have decided to start from scratch in Gmod with our new clan Alpha Cipher. We hope to achieve what he did with MRP and hopefully we'll learn even more. Anyone in MRP is welcome to join as we take on another adventure. If there
is one thing I want you to remember from me or this clan it's this: Family conquers above everything, wether it's blood related, friendship related, or in any other form. It's familythat will stick with you till the end.

“True goodbyes are the ones never said or explained.”

-Former General Death of the Military Role Players' Clan.

I would like to give a good Fare Well to a great Halo Custom Edition Clan. If whoever reads this please do the following in a comment.

n00b1n8R
December 13th, 2010, 02:58 AM
I'm honestly not sure weather gmod RP is any better than Halo :lol:

Con
December 13th, 2010, 03:03 AM
inb4 "good riddance, roleplayers!!" and "who cares??"
but seriously, however you guys might feel keep this thread friendly please

I know what it's like to have a bunch of regulars in your server and play with them nearly every day. It's sad when it comes to an end, but as MRP Death mentioned there will be good memories. Of course, some of them stick around in the community for years, you know who you are. Here's to dead clans o/

tylerp14
December 13th, 2010, 03:33 AM
I agree :D

I don't really like gmod that much lol.

Cortexian
December 13th, 2010, 04:10 AM
Honest to god post, how the heck do you role-play in a shooter? There are absolutely none of the mechanics in the game that you need to do it with any kind of success. I'll be honest, it's never interested me so I always steered clear of the RP servers I've seen labeled in the server list. The one time I entered one by mistake and just started 3sking everything that moved was the one time I was banned without any kind of explanation.

Lateksi
December 13th, 2010, 04:22 AM
Honest to god post, how the heck do you role-play in a shooter? There are absolutely none of the mechanics in the game that you need to do it with any kind of success. I'll be honest, it's never interested me so I always steered clear of the RP servers I've seen labeled in the server list. The one time I entered one by mistake and just started 3sking everything that moved was the one time I was banned without any kind of explanation.
You're supposed to use your imagination and play by the "rules". I've never been a fan of the RPG maps or servers either but I hope you guys had good time. :)

n00b1n8R
December 13th, 2010, 08:17 AM
Does this statement refer only to pure shooters (Halo, Quake, Cod, etc) or any first person sort of game (gmod)?

supersniper
December 13th, 2010, 11:08 AM
... red vs blue, what is that? that's role playing.
hmm i think all you haters can shove it now

Jose
December 13th, 2010, 11:09 AM
is hcemrp clan team dat made h3 wepons? coz i want dem 2 made reech wapeons 2

tylerp14
December 13th, 2010, 11:28 AM
No, I think that was CMT.

Limited
December 13th, 2010, 11:48 AM
Um, who in the blazes in MRp Clan? I've sure never heard of them before. That said seeing a clan die is never a good thing, no matter how unknown to me they are.

tylerp14
December 13th, 2010, 12:07 PM
MRp clan was a MAJOR Halo CE Clan on 1.09, they had over 200 members.

Jose
December 13th, 2010, 12:59 PM
yes tdey r made h3 maps 2, belife me i join there team and they give me soo many h3 maps!! join there team they still alife.
see i am smart, no need to bully me that i am troll. tell me what is a troll 2.

Limited
December 13th, 2010, 01:28 PM
What year were they founded? Doesnt really matter how big they were, its how long they've been around that counts.

tylerp14
December 13th, 2010, 01:40 PM
Lemme find out.

tylerp14
December 13th, 2010, 02:17 PM
A little over a year ago.

Lateksi
December 16th, 2010, 01:07 PM
Yes, the clan was quite big considering its age and the fact it was used for only roleplaying purposes on Halo.

Cortexian
December 18th, 2010, 09:43 PM
That's weird, I never heard of them or saw their servers in-game. Then again I haven't been playing much CE for the past few years.