PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Halo Pc

Allyssonluvesu
December 14th, 2010, 12:13 AM
Hello I was wondering if anyone can help me with a problem that i have. I run a halo server and i do mods and we run a clean server that players have a voice on and lately allot of ppl thank me for having a place for them to feel some one listens to them as Admins.
Well so my problem is that in my map cycle alot of the players that join my server faithfully want me to take out the {starting} "nades"
Problem is that i cant find any help with this fact anywhere its like everyone loves nades >.< if anyone can help me please contact me on here or xfire User name: sugersnapop Please help me i have -- SparkEdit --- and -- H.M.T 3.5 -- and do i need HEK.... Um im so lost and im upset that [Bungie] didn't think.....? Lameness~ that people didn't want to take "nades" Out LOL ok But If your not a NOOB you want a Built in setting built in to your halo game WHERE IS IT BUNGIE? LOL thye didnt think about it i bet noobs lol am i the only one on the net thats going to feel this way well there was one thread that i found on the net LOL noobs run the planet and its a huge lol anyone thats smarter than a noob help me thanks ps less nades means beter skill

Amit
December 14th, 2010, 12:28 AM
I'm sure there's an option to turn off starting grenades in Guerilla (a program that comes with HEK). I'm not sure what tag it would be edited from, though. Maybe, globals? Well, that would be for creating a map.

I'm guessing there's some other way to edit the gametype files to turn off starting grenades.

Allyssonluvesu
December 14th, 2010, 05:49 AM
Well ty anyone that can help i jst joined and i have not donated yet but if i see anything i can help anyone with i will and i guess this will be harder than it looked because halomodding tools dosen't go over it well anywhere i could see it ty anyone that has time to reply have a good xmass everyone<3

sevlag
December 14th, 2010, 07:34 AM
my eyes are already bleeding from the wall of text but from what amit said just go through guerilla in the HEK package and edit the map, of course if its done that way a new map will need to be recompiled won't it? thus making it one of many bloodgulch mods

Amit
December 14th, 2010, 08:04 AM
Which is why I think there has to be a way to edit it in the gametype files. I swear there's an option to turn off grenades by default, though. I'll jump in and take a look. Is there not an option to set grenades to off? They still appear in the map, but you don't start with them.

Mxero00
December 14th, 2010, 06:07 PM
I think its governed in the globals file. its kind of an arse to edit in bulk. you best option I think might be to use HMT i think its been years since ive done anything out of halo CE