PDA

View Full Version : reech waepons reguest again

Jose2
January 2nd, 2011, 08:01 AM
i have done nothing wrong i only want reech weapons so stop banning me!! plz!!!!!!! :saddowns:

EagerYoungSpaceCadet
January 2nd, 2011, 09:04 AM
i have done nothing wrong i only want reech weapons so stop banning me!! plz!!!!!!! :saddowns:Sorry to disappoint you but now, since you made this account as a workaround for your ban, your both accounts will be perma-banned and your IP adress blacklisted, as stated in the Acceptable Use Policy, which you should have read when you joined.

Actually, some Modacity members, including me, were hoping you would be unbanned, for obvious reasons.

I guess good things don't last long..

Jose2
January 2nd, 2011, 09:28 AM
ok just tell me what have i done wrong? all i did was want reach wepons! i cannot read the rules, there are some words i can't understand!
and y am i banned here wen i never got banned 4rm halomaps! explan to me now!

EagerYoungSpaceCadet
January 2nd, 2011, 09:41 AM
I know how you feel because I didn't know what some words meant there. But thats not a good reason to not use Google Translate

ghk
January 2nd, 2011, 09:45 AM
i find it funny that you spelled reach right in your post but not in your subject title....and when i said you use a translator ,you got mad...yet you "cant" read forum rules......obvious troll........... is.................. well..... obvious

Limited
January 2nd, 2011, 09:48 AM
I'd like to congratulate you on spelling 'again' correctly in the thread title. Well done.

Also, no.

Jose2
January 2nd, 2011, 09:49 AM
thats becase i saw a video of it, and the spelling was reach, i nevar use traslator, thats why! its ophenseev to say that to mexican u no! i cannot read it becase the english there is 2 fancy. and now u r using fancy english! then u call me troll 4 not understunding it! and i nevar played reach, i only saw the weapons on web site and the weapons look bad butt!

Limited
January 2nd, 2011, 09:54 AM
El respuesta es no.

Jose2
January 2nd, 2011, 09:56 AM
why no? i reguested nicely! and it is sopposed 2 be la respuesta u dumhat! dont try 2 make fun ok!

EagerYoungSpaceCadet
January 2nd, 2011, 10:02 AM
Saying that using a translator is offensive to Mexicans is a bullshit excuse and you know it.

Limited
January 2nd, 2011, 10:02 AM
why no? i reguested nicely! and it is sopposed 2 be la respuesta u dumhat! dont try 2 make fun ok!
I figured La was French, my mistake. Doesn't "El Paso" mean "The passage of the north". To be fair your in no position to criticise peoples language in posts...hah

Jose2
January 2nd, 2011, 10:05 AM
u r supposed to be banned 4 using s888, and it is not, it is a bad assompshon, my friend tell me that. and u r in no position to criticise if i am troll or not! yes i use google traductor now, i thank it.

EagerYoungSpaceCadet
January 2nd, 2011, 10:10 AM
u r supposed to be banned 4 using s888, and it is not, it is a bad assompshon, my friend tell me that.:raise:

Edit: Good to see you are using Google Translate, you are finally listening to us.... Oh and he is in a very good position to criticise you, it's you who's not.

Jose2
January 2nd, 2011, 10:15 AM
the 888 is sensor! and stop protecting him! i also have the poison to criticise him!

EagerYoungSpaceCadet
January 2nd, 2011, 10:23 AM
If so, then you should be banned for saying "faggot", I mean "fugot" (http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?22763-yes-i-request-agian&p=565959&viewfull=1#post565959), "dumbasses" "dumbasus" (http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?22763-yes-i-request-agian&p=565964&viewfull=1#post565964), the list goes on and on.

You weren't banned for that.

I'm off...

=sw=warlord
January 2nd, 2011, 10:25 AM
the 888 is sensor! and stop protecting him! i also have the poison to criticise him!
Please tell it isn't this kind of poison (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5b8hqT1klE)as I think 9MM-Man would be very concerned if it were.
If I were you, I would go back to the translation books and get to grips with my own language before going onto a forum which speaks a entirely different language and trying to berate it's users.

Jose2
January 2nd, 2011, 10:26 AM
i did! and i meant position! i am also a hewman.

=sw=warlord
January 2nd, 2011, 10:32 AM
i did! and i meant position! i am also a hewman.
Which kind Homo-sapien or Homo-erectus or Neanderthal?

Jose2
January 2nd, 2011, 10:33 AM
wtf is that.

Gwunty
January 2nd, 2011, 11:11 AM
To everyone here that hasnt already noticed, juan and jose are troll accounts by the same person. He doesnt know a word of spanish that he doesnt poorly translate. He does however know English.
http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=userinfo&viewuserid=11436
Thats his account on halomaps, as you can see he can wirte in english just fine.

Hotrod
January 2nd, 2011, 11:11 AM
wtf is that.
Different species of humans. The Neanderthals and Homo-erectus have died out a long time ago while we, the homo-sapiens, still live (though some of us with less brains than desired...)

Jose2
January 2nd, 2011, 11:26 AM
i am not juan. i do not no many english words.

hobojoe
January 2nd, 2011, 02:35 PM
This thread Failz:lock:

Donut
January 2nd, 2011, 02:46 PM
guys i can understand when you responded to him in his other threads, but look at his posts. do any of them between this account and the other one look like theyre anything but trolling? at one point he was making fun of somebody else for being poor because they didnt have a 360 or something.

the only reason i even clicked on this thread was to see if you guys gave him any attention.

EagerYoungSpaceCadet
January 2nd, 2011, 04:07 PM
at one point he was making fun of somebody else for being poor because they didnt have a 360 or something.*waves hand*

TVTyrant
January 2nd, 2011, 04:50 PM
GIVE US TEH TAGS!

n00b1n8R
January 2nd, 2011, 05:05 PM
I missed hilarious shit like this, Jose's breathed a little bit of fresh air into this place.
Honestly mods, why ban him? These are the best threads I've seen in like a year.

Warsaw
January 2nd, 2011, 05:15 PM
Lulz were had.

Hotrod
January 2nd, 2011, 07:32 PM
I missed hilarious shit like this, Jose's breathed a little bit of fresh air into this place.
Honestly mods, why ban him? These are the best threads I've seen in like a year.
I kinda feel bad when I say this, but I agree completely :P