PDA

View Full Version : Halo Reach Mission 10 Pillar of Autumn

Hiralis
January 7th, 2011, 10:56 PM
Hi everyone, I'm making a movie called the sacred ring, it starts off from where you leave on reach, to the end of pt 1 where the elites start their campaign against the covenant and humans, and activate Halo after they find out it will kill all sentient life, thus prepared to kill themselves for vengance against the humans and revenge upon the Hierachs for keeping secrets from them.

So what I would like is a multiplayer conversion of the last part in the last Mission in reach, the pillar of autumn, so i can begin making my movie.

BTW, it will only be me in the game so don't go saying multiplayer + ai= do not sync.
All I need is a covey ship in the air, The Pillar of autumn at a docking station and ai's in the middle having a fight, i don't want too many ai's, just about 5 elite, 3 grunts and 2 jackals, and 2 spartans, 5 marines, and 3 crew members.

Here is a pic for what i mean

Ifafudafi
January 7th, 2011, 11:57 PM
Okay, congratulations, have fun

Oh are you expecting someone to do it for you? Because that's not going to sit well

hobojoe
January 8th, 2011, 12:08 AM
Reech maps request

Hiralis
January 8th, 2011, 12:26 AM
Okay, congratulations, have fun

Oh are you expecting someone to do it for you? Because that's not going to sit well

ya hat won't sit well lol, anyway why won't the map sit well? It will have a covey cruiser in the air, poa at a docking station and not alot of ai's in the middle. I don't want a lag for my movie, though i can do without this map

Timo
January 8th, 2011, 12:30 AM
The main reason it won't sit well is because it's highly unlikely someone will be keen to do this work for you. Why not try and attempt to create the scene yourself?

Hiralis
January 8th, 2011, 12:41 AM
Coz i don't know how to use 3ds to make a landscape, or even use 3ds :(
Besides my sapien won't work and I don't know how to add tags in sapien.

Hotrod
January 8th, 2011, 12:43 AM
To add onto what Timo said, perhaps if you show some work and prove that you're able to do a project like this one (and do it decently as well), then perhaps some people would be interested in joining you.

TeeKup
January 8th, 2011, 12:45 AM
Didn't 2011 just start? I thought these kids stopped doing this around 08.

Hiralis
January 8th, 2011, 12:53 AM
Didn't 2011 just start? I thought these kids stopped doing this around 08.

not this kid
and just so u guys know
a 13 yo wouldn't have much experience in 3DS max
and my machinima's are on this link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fp6TXwFAcgE&feature=&p=63B6214D279E05EF&index=0&playnext=1
hope u like them

hobojoe
January 8th, 2011, 12:59 AM
I'm sorry, but that was not very impressive. How long did that take you to make?

E: You really need to work on camera control for a start, before you move onto bigger projects

Hiralis
January 8th, 2011, 01:15 AM
I'm sorry, but that was not very impressive. How long did that take you to make?

E: You really need to work on camera control for a start, before you move onto bigger projects

i'll start on whatever i want whenever i want
It took at least 3 weeks for the How to die in halo ce
1 week for the What not to do in halo ce
4 weeks altogether for the trailers.
Though I was working on all 4 projects at the same time
and as for me better camera control, I was the only one in all of the machinima's.
So yeah, du really expect a masterpiece from a 13yo? I'm not using my age as an excuse, I'm just inexperienced.
I know i really shouldn't be attempting this, but it's something i just got into and i really want to mark myself in the world.
The link to the plot of the story is here
www.thesacredring.webs.com/apps/blog
Granted I rushed the production of my machinima's, but that doesn't mean I can't try to make the sacred ring.
Besides, if someone makes this map, then everyone will be able to play it duh

Anton
January 8th, 2011, 01:50 AM
Your attitude is horrendous. If you really are thirteen it really shows. You're jumping the gun on this project. Learn to model in 3DS Max, learn to texture, learn to correctly control cameras, and learn .. well everything. The best advice anyone could give you is to start small. When someone told you to do that you said, "I'll start on whatever I want, whenever I want." That isn't the attitude to have; especially taking into consideration that you are asking for help. We can tell you're motivated, but take that motivation to learn from the beginning. Eventually you can do this project rather easily.

Warsaw
January 8th, 2011, 02:39 AM
not this kid
and just so u guys know

Guess what age a lot of the Halo modding legends were around when they started.

Con
January 8th, 2011, 03:01 AM
Your attitude is horrendous. If you really are thirteen it really shows.
That came off a bit harsh to be honest. I don't think he has a bad attitude, he's just a bit naive. He wants to work on machinima, not mapping.

The problem, Hiralis, is that people aren't going to be willing to spend time working towards a project they don't care about. They want to know the effort they put into the map will be matched by the effort put into the machinima. I think your best options are to either make the map yourself or find a similar map to film in. Don't feel bad, you just need more experience. If I could learn to use a 3d modeling program when I was 10 you can surely do it at 13.

EagerYoungSpaceCadet
January 8th, 2011, 04:35 AM
reech maeps reguestftfy :downs:

Amit
January 8th, 2011, 05:50 AM
Well, Hiralis, think about the following. Since what you have currently is next to nothing, you should stick around here and try to learn a few things. There are many members here that have experience with various aspects of modding/filming for Halo CE. What YOU have to do though, is put out the effort to show that you really want something done here. Only then, will people take notice and help you with what you're trying to achieve.

Start off with small stuff. Things that are easy to do and repetitive. Just so you can grasp the concepts. I'm not saying that you need to do everything, but this is mainly a film about the events of Alpha Halo. It's already laid out for you. I suggest you first learn how to do some scripting and camera work. Those are mainly what will dictate how successful your project is. When you have gained some skill and familiarity with the stuff, you can then start on your movie.

Really man, almost everyone here that has accomplished something started out by doing just that.

EDIT: FUCK. I didn't know there was a second page and disregarded everyone's posts after Hobojoe's so I didn't realize Con already gave my speech :smith:

Also, don't use one single map. Use multiple maps. If you've played any Halo game, then you would know that the levels don't all have the same environments and weather.

n00b1n8R
January 8th, 2011, 07:10 AM
not this kid
and just so u guys know
and my machinima's are on this link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fp6TXwFAcgE&feature=&p=63B6214D279E05EF&index=0&playnext=1
hope u like them
Wasn't Arteen like 13 when he started mapping :S
and Teh Lag?

PS. That looks seriously cool man, good luck!

Anton
January 8th, 2011, 11:44 AM
That came off a bit harsh to be honest. I don't think he has a bad attitude, he's just a bit naive. He wants to work on machinima, not mapping.

The problem, Hiralis, is that people aren't going to be willing to spend time working towards a project they don't care about. They want to know the effort they put into the map will be matched by the effort put into the machinima. I think your best options are to either make the map yourself or find a similar map to film in. Don't feel bad, you just need more experience. If I could learn to use a 3d modeling program when I was 10 you can surely do it at 13.

I apologize for how that sounds, actually. I started in the modding scene when I was eleven. It's just that most people, even myself, have had a 'my way or no way' attitude around that age; but then again, people who are way older than that have the same attitude. I wouldn't care to help him personally, but it may help for him to realize that sometimes we need to start small rather than do it all on a whim at the expense of others (or even at the expense of our own confidence).

Ifafudafi
January 8th, 2011, 12:38 PM
Perhaps my old rant (http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?20759) would be appropriate here; assume it's talking about requesting and not recruiting

if that's tl;dr then here's the basic thing: If you don't know how to make a map, but you need to make a map, then you have to learn how to make a map. We'll help you with that process but we certainly won't do it for you, becuase, quite frankly, we really don't care (especially after that shoddy machinima)

Hiralis
January 8th, 2011, 04:53 PM
well screw u ifafudafi, its my first few machinimas, lay off wudya?
anyway, i'm modding a map with a desert plateau so that it has a cruiser in the sky and the poa vehicle docked, don't know how to add ai's though :(

Ifafudafi
January 8th, 2011, 05:03 PM
I'll ignore the insult for a second and direct you towards the SP scripting (which includes AI) portion of the big tutorial index thread (http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?p=474478#post474478). Read up on some of that stuff and feel free to ask questions.

It's the "do this for me" part I have an issue with, "tell me how to do this" is perfectly fine

CodeBrain
January 8th, 2011, 07:50 PM
well screw u ifafudafi, its my first few machinimas, lay off wudya?

If the rep system was still active I think you would have just gotten -rep bombed for saying that.

And the map you speak of is Extinction.

Mr.Ifafudafj here is an adult mind you, and should be treated like one.

Love you Ifafudafj :)

Hiralis
January 8th, 2011, 08:21 PM
i really don't care about that at the moment, i would like some help on making custom vehicles spawn on a modded map. I'm modding bloodgulch but the problem is each time i load the map in-game, the covey gun towers, elephants and brute ghosts won't spawn. I have to do i manually through console. How do i fix this? Do i write it in sapien console? scripting?

Hiralis
January 8th, 2011, 08:25 PM
If the rep system was still active I think you would have just gotten -rep bombed for saying that.

And the map you speak of is Extinction.

the map i speak of is not extinction, if it was, i'd already be atleast 10 mins into the movie by now. I'm modding a map that has a desert plateau and all i need is a PoA tag to complete. I'm trying Zerowing, renaming it reach_poa_mod.scenario and she will work fingers crossed, but you have to use console to get out of the ship. The Debug camera is what i mean.

Ifafudafi
January 8th, 2011, 08:34 PM
i really don't care about that at the moment, i would like some help on making custom vehicles spawn on a modded map. I'm modding bloodgulch but the problem is each time i load the map in-game, the covey gun towers, elephants and brute ghosts won't spawn.

Again, the tutorial index is your best bet. Here's the vehicle section (http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?p=474478#post474478); it should have everything you need.

<3

Hiralis
January 8th, 2011, 08:42 PM
i understand that you are an adult, but in order for me to treat you like an adult, you need to treat me equally, just because you are older than me doesn't me you have a higher status, everyone is equal.

CodeBrain
January 8th, 2011, 08:57 PM
the map i speak of is not extinction, if it was, i'd already be atleast 10 mins into the movie by now. I'm modding a map that has a desert plateau and all i need is a PoA tag to complete. I'm trying Zerowing, renaming it reach_poa_mod.scenario and she will work fingers crossed, but you have to use console to get out of the ship. The Debug camera is what i mean.

Then the map you speak of is Bloodgulch, according to your Halomaps post.

Let me tell you right now the following:

One, no actual Pillar of Autumn tag exists for what you would need. There is a Pillar of Autumn scenery tag thats been made, as to where it is I have no idea. It has no insides anyway, from what I can remember.

Bloodgulch is too small for a docked Pillar of Autumn, however since the Covenant Capital Cruiser has never been on the ground, always in the air, that could work.

Additionally I posted the following at Halomaps, incase anyone was curious:

His post:

I'm modding bloodgulch atm and its coming along really good, with 1 major setback.
Each time the map is loaded in-game the covey gun towers, elephants and brute ghosts don't show, whereas when i load sapien, they're all there. What do i do, delete the objects the rebuild them in sapien console?My post:

There is a limit of 6 vehicles being spawned at a time in a map. No more than 6 can be loaded at a time, unless you script the vehicles in.

Scripting the vehicles in will make it so the vehicles WILL spawn, and they don't count towards the limit.

Make a script (if you don't have one already) and put this line in:

(script startup create_vehicles
(object_create vehicle1)
(object_create vehicle2)
(object_create vehicle3)
)
Where vehicles 1 to 3 are your vehicles you want to be spawned. You can add more than three, I just stopped at three.

Two commands exist that are similar in naming but are actually different.

"object_create" creates an object, even if the object in question already exist. This makes another of the same vehicle without deleting the old one.

"object_create_anew" will delete any old listed objects present in the map, then spawn that object. This removes an older listed object and creates a new one.

Since this script is a startup script, it doesn't need to do object_create_anew since these objects haven't been made yet.

If someone has the phynum player counting script handy, I could also show a respawning vehicles script, if needed.

Hiralis
January 8th, 2011, 09:09 PM
Then the map you speak of is Bloodgulch, according to your Halomaps post.

Let me tell you right now the following:

One, no actual Pillar of Autumn tag exists for what you would need. There is a Pillar of Autumn scenery tag thats been made, as to where it is I have no idea. It has no insides anyway, from what I can remember.

Bloodgulch is too small for a docked Pillar of Autumn, however since the Covenant Capital Cruiser has never been on the ground, always in the air, that could work.

Additionally I posted the following at Halomaps, incase anyone was curious:

what program do i use to script
and no i'm not talking about bloodgulch. I'm looking for a map that has a desert flat.

CodeBrain
January 8th, 2011, 09:23 PM
don't u script in via guerilla?

Halo 2 Vista does scripting in Guerilla, however Halo Custom Edition does scripts a different way.

This is what you must do in 7 steps (LOLOLOL BUNGIE 7 LOL)

1. Open your level in Sapien (or any level really)
2. Once the level has fully loaded, Press the tilde key (~) while the game window is selected. If done correctly, all sounds/movement should be temporarily stopped while a purple/pink halo text should appear at the bottom left of the game window. This is the console.
3. Type in the following in the console: script_doc
This command will make a file called hs_doc located in the Halo CE Root directory ("C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition" if using a 32 bit PC or C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition if using a x64 bit PC) This is a list of script commands that you can use with Halo CE.
4. Open Notepad.
5. Put that spawning vehicle script I posted above in Notepad. Save it to the following directory: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition\data\levels\test\whateveryourmapiscalled" for x32 bit PC's or "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition\data\levels\test\whateveryourmapiscalled" for x64 bit PC's. Obviously "whateveryourmapiscalled" is what the map name is. MAKE CERTAIN however the tags folder is exactly the same way as the data folder (like, since the map folder in the data folder is in the test folder, the directory for your level in the tags folder is: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition\tags\levels\test\whateveryourmapiscalled" for x32 bit PC's or "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition\tags\levels\test\whateveryourmapiscalled" for x64 bit PC's.
6. If Sapien is closed, reopen it again. If not, continue to step 7.
7. Compile scripts. Save the level. Compile the level with tool.

Hiralis
January 8th, 2011, 10:02 PM
i've finished modding the map Zerowing, so thats it for this thread guys :)

Amit
January 9th, 2011, 09:37 AM
Hold on there, fella. If you need help with anything else, post in this thread again. Don't make a new one. Good luck to you.

Cortexian
January 10th, 2011, 02:34 AM
May I make a suggestion about the actual video? Use a different font. The one in the trailer you linked us is horrible, not only is it hard to read but it's boring. You really want something with a subtle "pop" to it if you're just doing white text on a black background.

Take a look at the camera movements, font, and general videography in videos like these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOh-dQ1p-cA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgcEwNT6lhQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7Ou1pCD4Ns

Using various camera tools can greatly improve your camera pans and such. Much better than controlling the camera manually.

Higuy
January 10th, 2011, 02:27 PM
Wasn't Arteen like 13 when he started mapping :S
and Teh Lag?

PS. That looks seriously cool man, good luck!

I was like early 12 when I started to map, lol. Its not difficult what so ever if you just practice a bit.

Hiralis
January 10th, 2011, 08:37 PM
where do i find programs for camera movement?

Cortexian
January 10th, 2011, 10:28 PM
Here's another little tip for you. If you've got a question similar to the following:

"Where do I find <insert anything here> for Halo CE?"

The answer is www.halomaps.org

Patssj6
January 10th, 2011, 10:31 PM
http://www.vivid-abstractions.net/?p=95
http://www.vivid-abstractions.net/?p=115

Though it is pretty old and I should really rewrite it. It only works with HCE 1.08 (not 1.09!) and you cannot rename your haloce.exe...

Hunter
January 11th, 2011, 10:18 AM
Practice on small projects first, then work your way up. Your current work - no offence - is poor. Age is no excuse/reason.

Hiralis
January 11th, 2011, 07:55 PM
1. I already have bitterbanana's flycam and it is SH!T
2. I require a program that automatically follows the path for a camera
3. @hunter I am a complete novice at machinima's. I'll try for my movie whether u or any1 here likes it or not.
4. I've finished the 1st half of part 1 so there.
5. I'll finish it this year, so ha.

Hotrod
January 11th, 2011, 08:00 PM
3. @hunter I am a complete novice at machinima's. I'll try for my movie whether u or any1 here likes it or not.
You know, there's something that I'll tell you that many people here have learned the hard way.

If you want to be respected, learn to have a good attitude. When people give you advice and criticism (and they're giving you good, honest criticism) learn to accept it and learn from them. If you're going to act like that towards people then they won't respect you and your reputation will turn for the worse. You've already accepted the fact that you're a novice, which is good, but you still have a lot of improvement to do both in the way you act and your work.

However, just keep working at it and you'll improve.

Patssj6
January 11th, 2011, 08:06 PM
2. I require a program that automatically follows the path for a camera.

Learn to click on links.

t3h m00kz
January 12th, 2011, 03:12 AM
I'm going to refrain from any snide, sarcastic remarks I'm so tempted to make and tell you flat out your attitude, your ability to take advice, and your videos are not impressive. At all. Until you improve those, you likely won't get help from this forum, or anywhere else for that matter.

If you don't like it, you can try somewhere else.

Hunter
January 13th, 2011, 06:44 PM

You act your age don't you. I gave you my opinion which is what this thread should have been made more, quit crying.

"I'll try for my movie whether u or any1 here likes it or not." - Okay then, don't make a thread then if that's the attitude you have.

I'm going to talk to you with the same attitude you have: your movie's are shit, flycam is a good app, your just shit at controlling the camera with smooth movements. A camera following a path can be done in Sapien, quick bitching and find out how.

Shit, you will fit in nicely on haloripsmaps.

CodeBrain
January 13th, 2011, 07:01 PM

He already is on Halomaps, and people there don't like him either.

Cortexian
January 13th, 2011, 07:16 PM
That's because you can't approach ANYTHING in life with a "give me exactly what I want how I want it do it now" attitude. It doesn't work like that, you need to earn your way to that kind of attitude, and people that have and exercise that attitude are still dicks.

If he would just drop the childish attitude and man-up he'd probably get some positive help.

Hunter
January 13th, 2011, 07:53 PM
He already is on Halomaps, and people there don't like him either.

Damn, now that just says something lmao

And yeah, to OP, what Freelancer said.

d4rfnader
January 14th, 2011, 03:23 PM
Nobody has anything against him on halomaps...

Hotrod
January 14th, 2011, 03:33 PM
Nobody has anything against him on halomaps...
Not too surprising seeing as how the community there is comparable with the one on Bungie.net...

assassinchief107
January 14th, 2011, 04:26 PM
You act your age don't you. I gave you my opinion which is what this thread should have been made more, quit crying.

"I'll try for my movie whether u or any1 here likes it or not." - Okay then, don't make a thread then if that's the attitude you have.

I'm going to talk to you with the same attitude you have: your movie's are shit, flycam is a good app, your just shit at controlling the camera with smooth movements. A camera following a path can be done in Sapien, quick bitching and find out how.

Oh my, the irony. lmao :L
Let me treat YOU the same way. :L
Stop crying about rippers, you are ALSO CRYING ABOUT IT RIGHT HERE. Stop bitching, if you don't like halorips, gtfo, quit CE. Stop being a bitching douchebag. lmao :L
E: oh, forgot the lmao's and :L's everywhere

hobojoe
January 14th, 2011, 04:32 PM
Well this is going downhill :lock:

assassinchief107
January 14th, 2011, 04:43 PM
Seriously. He is young, and might be confused, or does not know which attitude is needed for a forum.
Conclusion: Help or GTFO.

Hunter
January 14th, 2011, 05:59 PM
Oh my, the irony. lmao :L
Let me treat YOU the same way. :L
Stop crying about rippers, you are ALSO CRYING ABOUT IT RIGHT HERE. Stop bitching, if you don't like halorips, gtfo, quit CE. Stop being a bitching douchebag. lmao :L
E: oh, forgot the lmao's and :L's everywhere

:L GTFO.

:L and LMAO ect - They are all expressions showing how my physical emotion is in response to what you said. Hence the reason I use them.

I believe you seem to think you are funny or smart by pointing out that I use these expressions? As it seems rather pointless to me.

Yeah anyway, shouldn't respond to trolls. Also, your post is rather off-topic, nothing to do with the topic tbqh.

Donut
January 14th, 2011, 07:01 PM
assassincheif, we are telling this guy to try to learn how to do something instead of just asking us to do it for him. teach a man to fish and whatnot. his response has been immature, and because of that we no longer want to help until he shows signs of maturity. picking a fight with hunter because you dont like him is not helping at all. if anything, it shows that YOU are immature, and thus we will just ignore you too.

@ OP

It's the "do this for me" part I have an issue with, "tell me how to do this" is perfectly fine
imo, this quote from ifaf (you know, the guy you told to screw himself) encompasses the general attitude of people on this site. you can certainly receive help here, but not if you show no signs of effort.

Hunter
January 14th, 2011, 07:11 PM
I wouldn't bother Donut, he probably only responded due to the fact that I responded. He is a troll, and the good old "umad" expression at me. He's a silly child :) (and butt-hurt)

SnaFuBAR
January 14th, 2011, 07:52 PM
Assassinchief gets an infraction, hunter a warning. That can go higher if you choose to pursue taunting. I don't care if he trolled first, drop it.

assassinchief107
January 14th, 2011, 10:29 PM
Okay back on topic then:

assassincheif, we are telling this guy to try to learn how to do something instead of just asking us to do it for him. teach a man to fish and whatnot. his response has been immature, and because of that we no longer want to help until he shows signs of maturity. picking a fight with hunter because you dont like him is not helping at all. if anything, it shows that YOU are immature, and thus we will just ignore you too.

@ OP

imo, this quote from ifaf (you know, the guy you told to screw himself) encompasses the general attitude of people on this site. you can certainly receive help here, but not if you show no signs of effort.
He is a child that is OBVIOUSLY new to the internet and does not know much about it, I think it's like educating the poor. "whether u like it or not". That means, he obviously feels 'ganged-up on' in my opinion.
Help is better than flame.

SnaFuBAR
January 14th, 2011, 10:40 PM
Whether or not he feels ganged up on does not make it any more right that he is lashing out when demands aren't met. Being young he lacks objective insight and introspection. Hiralis, you're best off listening to what we have to say. Nobody is going to help you one iota unless you show capability/talent or at least exhibit a willingness to learn. That's not the rule here, either, that's life, so you're best off learning it while you can.

SnaFuBAR
January 16th, 2011, 11:08 PM
Hunter, assassin, SHUT UP.

Your posts have been deleted. Take a hint.

sevlag
January 23rd, 2011, 04:15 PM
Halo 2 Vista does scripting in Guerilla, however Halo Custom Edition does scripts a different way.

This is what you must do in 7 steps (LOLOLOL BUNGIE 7 LOL)

1. Open your level in Sapien (or any level really)
2. Once the level has fully loaded, Press the tilde key (~) while the game window is selected. If done correctly, all sounds/movement should be temporarily stopped while a purple/pink halo text should appear at the bottom left of the game window. This is the console.
3. Type in the following in the console: script_doc
This command will make a file called hs_doc located in the Halo CE Root directory ("C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition" if using a 32 bit PC or C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition if using a x64 bit PC) This is a list of script commands that you can use with Halo CE.
4. Open Notepad.
5. Put that spawning vehicle script I posted above in Notepad. Save it to the following directory: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition\data\levels\test\whateveryourmapiscalled" for x32 bit PC's or "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition\data\levels\test\whateveryourmapiscalled" for x64 bit PC's. Obviously "whateveryourmapiscalled" is what the map name is. MAKE CERTAIN however the tags folder is exactly the same way as the data folder (like, since the map folder in the data folder is in the test folder, the directory for your level in the tags folder is: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition\tags\levels\test\whateveryourmapiscalled" for x32 bit PC's or "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition\tags\levels\test\whateveryourmapiscalled" for x64 bit PC's.
6. If Sapien is closed, reopen it again. If not, continue to step 7.
7. Compile scripts. Save the level. Compile the level with tool.i never knew how to get scriptsw to work code...if there was rep i'd bomb you with positive right about now

Hiralis
February 2nd, 2011, 04:32 AM
Everyone, i apologise for being a jack-ass, i was having some relationship issues. Sorry, anyway, i'm working on an a10 mod right now, i'm trying to have it so that it is brighter, but i can't seem to save the lightmaps for some odd reason. Any help? Here's the link.
http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=36331