PDA

View Full Version : PILLAR OF AUTUMN TAGS FOUND

Hiralis
January 10th, 2011, 01:11 AM
Hi, i just discovered where a pillar of autumn tag .scenery is. Download the map Covenant War 1.0 and extract it in hek+.
you will find the tags in this directory

Halocedirectory\tags\poa

Timo
January 10th, 2011, 01:29 AM
Just so you know, this community has been around for just shy of seven years now - most, if not all tags should be readily available at www.halomaps.org

This isn't big news ;)

supersniper
January 10th, 2011, 12:10 PM
you forgot to say sorry to burst your bubble

PS my posts = my birth year i dont think i'll be posting anymore ahaha

Petera275
January 17th, 2011, 01:17 PM
How about this? We put together H2V Boneyard, the Pillar of Autumn and some H3 covies to recreate it! I'm working on Halo Reach CE and thats my basic idea of the last level, plus a cave filled with drones and a road full of elites.

Hunter
January 17th, 2011, 03:08 PM
Room's filled with AI and corridors filled with AI does not make a good campaign level. It's about placement and design... not smack stupid amounts of AI in one place.

Hiralis
January 28th, 2011, 02:49 AM
Just so you know, this community has been around for just shy of seven years now - most, if not all tags should be readily available at www.halomaps.org

This isn't big news ;) this tag has NEVER been released before, and i know that they're already ready at halomaps.org, the tags that were posted were only TINY ship models. Good day and get screwed

Cortexian
January 28th, 2011, 03:20 AM
I remember seeing a scenery tag for the POA before, as well as a version with external collision geometry.

Please don't try and contradict those of us who have actually been here for seven+ years.

Timo
January 28th, 2011, 03:51 AM
this tag has NEVER been released before, and i know that they're already ready at halomaps.org, the tags that were posted were only TINY ship models. Good day and get screwed

Calm down. There have been plenty of maps that contain the PoA model that have been released over the last 5 years.

Hiralis
January 28th, 2011, 04:18 AM
Calm down. There have been plenty of maps that contain the PoA model that have been released over the last 5 years. 1, i am calm, 2 there haven't been any poa TAGS found and 3 why did you close off my other thread, i was going to paste this link in to show my teams progress

http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=36000

Timo
January 28th, 2011, 04:32 AM
1, i am calm, 2 there haven't been any poa TAGS found
You posted that you could extract the tags from a certain map. Maps containing the PoA have been around for years.

and 3 why did you close off my other thread, i was going to paste this link in to show my teams progress
It was closed because you didn't post any progress made. How was I supposed to know you intended on posting this later?

Hiralis
January 28th, 2011, 04:33 AM
well can you unlock it? i was busy doing the dishes at the time.

Timo
January 28th, 2011, 04:45 AM
well can you unlock it? i was busy doing the dishes at the time.

Progress requires effort, and downloading a bunch of tags off halomaps and sticking them into bloodgulch does not require effort.

sevlag
January 28th, 2011, 10:26 PM
actually regarding the PoA, a few "to scale" scenery tags exist, the map obsolete features a "crashed" PoA, the thing is the node for the scenery piece is fucking far away from the actual thing so it make putting it into another map a bit of a asspain

phantoms
January 29th, 2011, 05:28 PM
i am 12 and what is this

Hiralis
February 2nd, 2011, 04:28 AM
Okay i can tell i've been a bit of an arsehole lately, i was just having sum bad relationship issues, sorry if i pissed all u guys off. Anyway, there are few to scale or close to scale tags that i have found. I have uploaded them and here's the link. These are not my tags, so don't chew my head off

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=5750

The FRMT has teamed up with the HCERMT, so if anyone from HCERMT is on these forums, please give me ur xfire and i'll put u into the community.

assassinchief107
February 2nd, 2011, 06:03 AM
asdff

Cortexian
February 2nd, 2011, 08:06 AM
assassinchief107, that's uncalled for. You're adding fuel to a fire that doesn't need to be ignited again. Stand down.

assassinchief107
February 2nd, 2011, 09:18 AM
No, it isn't. He said he stopped raging, didn't he?

Amit
February 2nd, 2011, 10:43 AM
No, it isn't. He said he stopped raging, didn't he?

Yes he did, which is exactly why you shouldn't try to start things up again.

Btw, somebody should make a map called the Pillar of Awesome.

Hiralis
February 3rd, 2011, 01:31 AM
Yes he did, which is exactly why you shouldn't try to start things up again.

Btw, somebody should make a map called the Pillar of Awesome.
lol

=sw=warlord
February 3rd, 2011, 11:04 AM
I hate to be the smartass here but, That isn't the pillar of autumn (http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Halcyon-class_Cruiser), that's a Marathon class super carrier. (http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Marathon-class_Cruiser)