PDA

View Full Version : Y0 AmeriFagz

Bodzilla
January 22nd, 2011, 03:27 AM
Which of you guys are still gaming? i play with Selentic all the time but i barely see any of you other guys. Have you lost interest and moved on?

i'm keen for some 2v2's

thehoodedsmack
January 22nd, 2011, 09:55 AM
I formatted my hard-drive at the beginning of the school year, haven't even installed Steam since then. Haven't had CE installed in years. Had to delete Minecraft after I realized how much time I had spent on it. I think video-games and I had a falling out. :(

Wouldn't mind getting back into it if I found good people to play with, though. What's everybody playing these days?

n00b1n8R
January 22nd, 2011, 07:14 PM
sc2~

BobtheGreatII
January 23rd, 2011, 02:15 AM
I see there is a Modacity group on steam, I never got invited in. Steam account is BobtheGreatII if anyone wants to invite me. As for Halo, I haven't played much of it. And for whatever reason I'm horrible at Team Fortress 2. Need more practice or something.

Bodzilla
January 23rd, 2011, 03:48 AM
screw TF2. it's turned to shit.

Come play SC2 yessss

Phobias
January 23rd, 2011, 04:37 AM
screw TF2. it's turned to shit.

Play vanilla servers and shut your whore mouth.

n00b1n8R
January 23rd, 2011, 05:29 AM
Play vanilla servers and shut your whore mouth.
Still doesn't stop the amount of crap Valve's shovel'd onto the game. I was playing all maxed till the engy update. Now I get shitty FPS on low :mad:

sevlag
January 23rd, 2011, 08:01 AM
Which of you guys are still gaming? i play with Selentic all the time but i barely see any of you other guys. Have you lost interest and moved on?

i'm keen for some 2v2's
im still bronze but i've got a solid BO going as zerg

im up for 2v2s

also i agree TF2 has become "meh"

a few servers i visit regularly have become garbage after the trading and mannconomy update

TeeKup
January 23rd, 2011, 12:44 PM
I'm on my box more than anything.

Hotrod
January 23rd, 2011, 04:49 PM
I wanna join the Modacity group :( My Steam ID is Hotrod105, if you care enough :P

But yeah, I play a few Steam games here and there. I would love to play some games with people sometime.

sevlag
January 23rd, 2011, 06:26 PM
dear god can i get a decent string of 2v2 games where my partner isn't dumb, 8 years old (in a few cases) or rage quits becuase his zealot rush at the beginning failed miserably

Dwood
January 23rd, 2011, 08:18 PM
It's impossible.

sevlag
January 23rd, 2011, 09:12 PM
It's impossible.
i mean i get one or two matches where i get a good teammate that will help push them back, can mass fast and actually knows how to tech up

then i get like 7 matches where my teammate (terran usually) is hiding behind his wall at his base while im not only trying to fend off a early rush from not just one of the enemy, BOTH

n00b1n8R
January 23rd, 2011, 11:17 PM
Why the fuck are you 2v2'ing with randoms :lmao:

Dwood
January 24th, 2011, 12:00 AM
i mean i get one or two matches where i get a good teammate that will help push them back, can mass fast and actually knows how to tech up

then i get like 7 matches where my teammate (terran usually) is hiding behind his wall at his base while im not only trying to fend off a early rush from not just one of the enemy, BOTH

At least it's not another zerg player and your ally doesn't know that Zerg can't play off just 1 base. Or how about where your ally plays with about 10 drones even though he went for that fast hatchery?

So many ways to get bad allies in 2v2. That's why I like 3v3. It's more likely for you to get an ally that's not terrible.

Bodzilla
January 24th, 2011, 03:58 AM
4v4 all day erry day

Phobias
January 24th, 2011, 06:22 AM
All 2v2 games are either really short and one sided, one player gets annihilated and his team-mate absolutely steam rolls us, or both teams rush, get fucked up and ultimately it turns into a huge mess of mixed units that have no co-ordination and timing.

I love team games so much.

sevlag
January 24th, 2011, 07:52 AM
4v4 all day erry day
yeah but i dont like having to carry my teammates who don't worry about the enemy toss building cannons off to the side and then panics when his base is basically entrenched in a cannon rush

and D, i have had some teammates that were zerg and did good, while i went air (muta and brood) he'd cover ground with a cross of roaches and lisks.

btw character code is 386 if that means anything or just look up my username would SO like to have a string of games where i dont lose miserably for once

All 2v2 games are either really short and one sided
i dunno man i've come out of matches that stem an hour long