PDA

View Full Version : H2V Assassin's Creed II UI reguest

assassinchief107
January 24th, 2011, 12:30 PM
Title. I'm reguesting an asassin cread 2 UI.
And nevermind, the H2V prefix, accidentally added that o_o

jcap
January 24th, 2011, 01:53 PM
When the game came out (and again recently with Brotherhood), I was thinking of the awesome effects this game has. Of course I wondered if that could be done in Halo. Due to Halo's limitations, it would most likely look like crap. The lack of animations in the UI wouldn't allow you to have any cool DNA strands, and the lack of HDR would make the grid look dull and crappy. It's also not possible to animate widget selection or menu transitions, so it wouldn't have the same feel.

While I do love that game's UI, there's too many problems with making it work, and hardly anyone wants to work on my main menu, so no one would even start this.

assassinchief107
January 24th, 2011, 09:26 PM
Eh, I still think it would be cool, just giving it the main theme, no animations, just buttons and sound.

sevlag
January 25th, 2011, 07:10 AM
When the game came out (and again recently with Brotherhood), I was thinking of the awesome effects this game has. Of course I wondered if that could be done in Halo. Due to Halo's limitations, it would most likely look like crap. The lack of animations in the UI wouldn't allow you to have any cool DNA strands, and the lack of HDR would make the grid look dull and crappy. It's also not possible to animate widget selection or menu transitions, so it wouldn't have the same feel.

While I do love that game's UI, there's too many problems with making it work, and hardly anyone wants to work on my main menu, so no one would even start this.
hell im still waiting on a yoyo island v2 UI and thats IN halo