PDA

View Full Version : HCE NFMT

Hiralis
January 28th, 2011, 02:52 AM
Hi, I'm currently in the Reach and Flood mapping team, do not ask me why cheddars decided to name it NFMT when it should be RFMT. Reply to this thread if you wish to join, i will run it by cheddars and he will decide if you are in or not. Currently, we are making "The Oracle" from Halo 2 for CE, just a little spoiler, there are 2 arbiters, one is only found by a skull, hidden deep in the map, and it is invincible. Reply if interested.

Cortexian
January 28th, 2011, 03:22 AM
Read this post from March 8th 2010:
http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?20759-Thinking-about-posting-a-thread-for-your-mod-project-Think-again!

You're not going to get anyone into your team without showing that you're making some kind of progress yourself. Talent doesn't flock to people just because they ask.

TeeKup
January 28th, 2011, 03:25 AM
Ifafudafi already linked that to him in his other thread. The child accordingly disregarded it and took it as an insult.

Cortexian
January 28th, 2011, 03:29 AM
I know, he should be warned for this and I've reported his post accordingly.

However I will continue to provide the same helpful advice to him until he gets it into his head that the people that have been in the Halo, Halo PC, and Halo CE community for over 10 years now actually know what they're talking about. Unfortunately he's a kid, and kids have a low tolerance for patience and just expect to get things when they ask in a semi-polite manner.

Timo
January 28th, 2011, 03:40 AM
As Freelancer said you're not going to get any response here by asking people to join a team when you haven't made any progress yourself.

Edit: Since this thread is going to go down the same road as your previous request thread did, i'm going to go ahead and lock this. Please don't make another thread asking for help when you haven't put in any effort into the idea yourself.