PDA

View Full Version : Scripting help

Rambo
January 31st, 2011, 07:38 PM
First off, wouldn't it be cool to have attachments in Halo CE, like silencers, scopes, etc.?

Here's how my idea works.

We're replacing grenades with weapon grenades, where you switch to it like in CoD and throw it. Equipment becomes silencers and scopes and run in the background as nothing you can throw.

Here's my idea as a script, using Open Sauce commands I'd like to see created or have a command found for.

(script continuous item_attachments
(sleep_until (= (is_key_down 90) true) 0)
(if (and (>= (unit_get_total_grenade_count (unit (list_get (players) 0))) 1) (unit_has_weapon_readied (unit (list_get (players) 0)) deagle) true))
(begin
(swap_item_collection_data (unit (list_get (players) 0)) item_collections\weapons\desert_eagle 0 1)
(unit_set_frag_grenades (unit (list_get (players) 0)) (- frag 1)
)
)
(sleep_until (= (is_key_down 90) true) 0)
(if (and (>= (unit_get_total_grenade_count (unit (list_get (players) 0))) 1) (unit_has_weapon_readied (unit (list_get (players) 0)) deagle_silenced) true))
(begin
(swap_item_collection_data (unit (list_get (players) 0)) item_collections\weapons\desert_eagle 0 0)
(unit_set_frag_grenades (unit (list_get (players) 0)) (+ frag 1)
)
)
)Something along those lines, guys.

At any rate, can someone help with resolving this please? Thanks.

Dwood
January 31st, 2011, 07:50 PM
For those who can't see what he wants, he wants to swap a weapon thats in the player's hand with another.

sevlag
January 31st, 2011, 09:28 PM
seeing as how OS is obsolete for 1.09 (i forget) and what you want might not work properly you mgiht as well just give up on the notion, buth then again im not sure

ShadowSpartan
January 31st, 2011, 09:55 PM
seeing as how OS is obsolete for 1.09 (i forget) and what you want might not work properly you mgiht as well just give up on the notion, buth then again im not sure
Open Sauce runs on 1.09 now, it was updated a while back. If you are going to give people information, at least do a little research beforehand if you haven't looked at the stuff in a while.