PDA

View Full Version : Twitter

STLRamsFan
February 15th, 2011, 12:33 AM
So who has it? Been using it and I have to say, it's pretting addicting I'm not gonna lie. With that being said, follow me @stlramsfan1k if you want.

Patrickssj6
February 15th, 2011, 12:39 AM
I don't have Facebook because of obvious reasons and I don't care if some girl broke her fingernail.

Twitter is only useful for companies, groups or individuals like Notch that have a large number of followers. I don't care what other people do, not even my friends. I just get on ICQ and talk to them instead.

Cortexian
February 15th, 2011, 02:14 AM
Twitter is only useful for companies, groups or individuals like Notch that have a large number of followers. I don't care what other people do, not even my friends. I just get on ICQ and talk to them instead.
This.

Hotrod
February 15th, 2011, 01:53 PM
Meh, I've never really seen the point of using Twitter.

PlasbianX
February 15th, 2011, 09:17 PM
I only use twitter to follow things that I like updates on, like engadget, android software, motorola phones, etc.

Amit
February 16th, 2011, 02:58 PM
I only used twitter for updates on deals, offers, and notifications of flash lotteries for LOTRO. When signed into Trillian, I set it up so that I recieve the tweets there. I have it send my phone text messages too, though (which is quicker than Trillian by a good minute or so).