PDA

View Full Version : All the SmG Modded Servers (only halo 2 vista modded servers :D)

Cloud
March 1st, 2011, 03:55 AM
Here are all our modded servers we are the only ones that host modded dedicated servers in halo 2 vista.

-CTF SheeBombs Server- Projectile mods (you can see clientside) single shot is a banshee bomb charged shot is a wraith projectile.
-BansheeWars-Visible You can spawn your own banshee with a charge bolt and the single shot is a turret bolt (very effective on vehicles)
-Ally Brawl- Spawn mods. You spawn in the back ally of district.

People seem to enjoy them alot considering its a new and different other than the normal CTF on coag br/sword varients.

Credits-to Kant Pingo Rainman Shock (for the videos in amazing quality) and me for Hosting the servers Yay! for good internet lol.
more mods coming soon!
Wslbl4p951E

8gjVbIsyMuI

FRgaHLbUvtw

if youd like to visit us go to SmGClan.com

Cortexian
March 1st, 2011, 05:34 AM
Ally Brawl = potentially the worst map ever. It's not a map, it's a mod, and it's not even a mod, it's just a spawn location change...

Shock120
March 1st, 2011, 07:19 AM
I liked Banshee warz better. :D

leorimolo
March 1st, 2011, 10:09 AM
These are all pretty terrible.This is sooooo 5 years ago on h2x.

Cloud
March 1st, 2011, 01:57 PM
thanks for your support guys!

Shock120
March 1st, 2011, 05:19 PM
thanks for your support guys!LOL. xD

Kornman00
March 1st, 2011, 07:10 PM
In a community which has been able to create entirely new maps and new designs, you're going to have to think outside the box in order to woo the crowd around here. Sure, tweaking a value here and there can be trololo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK5G_b8k3y4) fun but it's really nothing new and won't get people worked up.

KantIZBack
March 2nd, 2011, 12:27 AM
I made a realtime h2v code and no one cared i think that would've been at least a little acknowledged, This community depress's me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woySeSNBL3o

Shock120
March 2nd, 2011, 06:55 AM
I made a realtime h2v code and no one cared i think that would've been at least a little acknowledged, This community depress's me.

Dennis on Halomaps
This, Halo CE, is a hobby and a game not a business or a competition. So if you make maps or models to gain praise from other people you will be sorely disapointed. If you make maps because you enjoy it then it doesn't matter what others say or think.I think this still applies.

sevlag
March 2nd, 2011, 01:55 PM
These are all pretty terrible.This is sooooo 5 years ago on h2x.
terminal outside the map, warthog spawning PP surfin

i miss those days

leorimolo
March 2nd, 2011, 03:45 PM
terminal outside the map, warthog spawning PP surfin

i miss those days
Favorite fun mod was pp shooting acension mach's, sky bases ftw!

Resinball
March 2nd, 2011, 05:30 PM
I recall the first time I fired a Plasma Pistol online and what came out? Another Plasma Pistol. I was like "WTH?", then I fired the second one and a Banshee came out. Of course this was what five years ago. So basically anyone playing back then (on Xbox Live) has seen these types of tweaks.

My old modded version of the PP shot out a small box, and a large one if you charged it. The secondary weapon was the Gravity Gun. We would play a type of Basketball on Headlong, lol, good times.

Cloud
March 2nd, 2011, 06:57 PM
well i mean custom maps and that kinda stuff is different this is done through the server not just client side or re build maps. So there's alot of things you need to take in effect.. Map overload, setting spawns fast enough so players dont spawn in the map, in lobby addresses, setting it to the correct server, whatever. The point of this is not that they are amazing mods but they are mods people can see, also the fact that its the only new thing in h2v in a log time.. I mean custom maps are great i love them but custom maps in h2v are alot harder to get a game going then in halo CE. What i noticed for all this time ive been in h2v is that if its not in front of their face they won't utilize it. For example the anti cheat, great application no one used it except a few people all it seem to do was empty monstrmoose servers. If you read this and still don't understand where i am coming from then i dont know what will. Also im not trying to wow anyone here. I just wanted to show the few mods that h2v has. :)

short version: its different, no downloads required, noobs love it!

leorimolo
March 2nd, 2011, 08:02 PM
well i mean custom maps and that kinda stuff is different this is done through the server not just client side or re build maps. So there's alot of things you need to take in effect.. Map overload, setting spawns fast enough so players dont spawn in the map, in lobby addresses, setting it to the correct server, whatever. The point of this is not that they are amazing mods but they are mods people can see, also the fact that its the only new thing in h2v in a log time.. I mean custom maps are great i love them but custom maps in h2v are alot harder to get a game going then in halo CE. What i noticed for all this time ive been in h2v is that if its not in front of their face they won't utilize it. For example the anti cheat, great application no one used it except a few people all it seem to do was empty monstrmoose servers. If you read this and still don't understand where i am coming from then i dont know what will. Also im not trying to wow anyone here. I just wanted to show the few mods that h2v has. :)

short version: its different, no downloads required, noobs love it!
This was all on xbl customs, alot of people were banned from modding on matchmaking were still allowed to mod in customs. These were all client side.

KantIZBack
March 2nd, 2011, 08:20 PM
If you guys can get me videos or old xbox map files i can make new mods :) just like it

Cortexian
March 2nd, 2011, 08:28 PM
Whoosh...

The point is that we've been there, done that. It's not fun anymore for those of us that have seen the millions of different mod variations out there.

KantIZBack
March 2nd, 2011, 08:46 PM
Yeah but not on h2v lol.

The next thing im gonna do is make my flying gauss turrets on a server....

supersniper
March 3rd, 2011, 11:30 AM
lol i told you guys when you first made this it's been DONE BEFORE, but you both are to hard headed to realize it.

sevlag
March 3rd, 2011, 01:57 PM
just because you're doing it on H2V doesnt mean it hasnt been done before

gotta say my favorite mod was the one on relic with the flying spectre turrets

leorimolo
March 3rd, 2011, 02:00 PM
Also, there is a tag value that lets other see projecticle swaps correctly. My guess is that you are already using it.... But in everycase if I remeber correctly, it was either under the weap or proj tags...

supersniper
March 3rd, 2011, 02:37 PM
no they're just using the plasma pistol right now.

KantIZBack
March 3rd, 2011, 03:56 PM
If there is a Field for that in the tags or a property could you please post the name of it or the place of it.

leorimolo
March 3rd, 2011, 08:19 PM
If there is a Field for that in the tags or a property could you please post the name of it or the place of it.

ughhhh I cant find it, I believe it was a flag in the proj/weap

KantIZBack
March 3rd, 2011, 08:46 PM
Alright well i will have to look around for it or ask around.

Shock120
March 3rd, 2011, 08:49 PM
If you're going to make a mod, then I want this.
HH3vM5zetKk
:v:

Cloud
March 4th, 2011, 02:13 PM
also running basic modded servers in CE right now. :D yay

Cortexian
March 5th, 2011, 04:26 AM
Please don't run "modded" servers in CE. Keep that crap in PC, CE is for truly custom maps and not shitty projectile swaps and log maps. That's soooo 2007.

Pooky
March 5th, 2011, 08:37 AM
Please don't run "modded" servers in CE. Keep that crap in PC, CE is for truly custom maps and not shitty projectile swaps and log maps. That's soooo 2007.

Really? I thought CE was for 24/7 Bloodgulch.

sevlag
March 5th, 2011, 09:16 AM
Really? I thought CE was for 24/7 Bloodgulch.those servers are for those too stupid and lazy to find out where to find custom maps

and seriously modded BG in custom edition....how retarded do you have to be? that shit is only for HPC not Custom edition

Cloud
March 5th, 2011, 02:26 PM
you guys need to relax they are my servers not yours jeeze!

Cortexian
March 5th, 2011, 03:50 PM
Sorry, we like to try and preserve this communities integrity. Not to mention the fact that CE mods generally don't sync, start adding to much stupid shit into a mod and you might as well make a new map because people are going to complain that they aren't seeing anything.

Mods on CE are like Furies. Burn them with fire.

sevlag
March 5th, 2011, 03:58 PM
Sorry, we like to try and preserve this communities integrity. Not to mention the fact that CE mods generally don't sync, start adding to much stupid shit into a mod and you might as well make a new map because people are going to complain that they aren't seeing anything.

Mods on CE are like Furies. Burn them with fire.i would + rep you

Cloud
March 5th, 2011, 05:19 PM

Mods on CE are like Furies. Burn them with fire.

proj mods dont need to be seen itd be nice but it doesnt really matter.

Cortexian
March 5th, 2011, 10:42 PM
Oh so all those people randomly flopping over dead from your tank-shell sniper rifles and one-shot-kill pistols and wondering "what the fuck just happened?" don't matter?

Yeah, way to provide a good gaming experience there. Seriously, if you want to host "modded" servers go do it on Halo PC where people are used to shit like that. On CE we've got dumb-fucks who are to stupid to find custom maps to download, you really think they're going to understand what's happening in a modded server? No, they're just going to get pissed off and leave. See where I'm coming from? You servers will get more players on PC as well, so just pack up your modded servers and ship them there please.

supersniper
March 6th, 2011, 12:43 AM
uh get over yourself freelancer, you don't own the rights to what people can do to the game, i'm sure if jcap or korn did this you wouldn't be raging.

just get over it.

Cortexian
March 6th, 2011, 03:48 AM
Jcap and Korn know better than to do this. I would still rage at them if they did.

Mods on CE are an abomination, there's a reason Custom Edition was released and it was so people had access to the PROPER tools to make custom content. There's no need to mod, and cause clients/players grief when you can just make custom maps.

Cloud
March 6th, 2011, 09:28 AM
Oh so all those people randomly flopping over dead from your tank-shell sniper rifles and one-shot-kill pistols and wondering "what the fuck just happened?" don't matter?

Yeah, way to provide a good gaming experience there. Seriously, if you want to host "modded" servers go do it on Halo PC where people are used to shit like that. On CE we've got dumb-fucks who are to stupid to find custom maps to download, you really think they're going to understand what's happening in a modded server? No, they're just going to get pissed off and leave. See where I'm coming from? You servers will get more players on PC as well, so just pack up your modded servers and ship them there please.
DUDE ITS A GAME! chill out lol. If you dont like the servers you dont have to join them!!!!!! that simple

Shock120
March 6th, 2011, 10:35 AM
You should be learning LUA/source engine, and hosting better games than on H1 and H2V.

Everything that you wanted in Halo is on a non-Halo game.

Resinball
March 6th, 2011, 05:48 PM
I'll lay it out real simple for you Cloud:

-You make and distribute hacks

-You host slow ass servers, slower even then i4Ni

-You hosted my unfinished beta maps after I asked you not to

-You host servers that run mods that overload the engine and crash

-You convinced everyone to put spaces and A's or 0's ahead of their server names so that those servers would come up first, and as I said; now everyone does it

-Now you don't see a problem with swapping projectiles that will not appear

-SMG is nothing but ASK with a new name; same old racist kids

-H2V was already dying and all you did was speed up said process

All of which is nothing to be proud of, you really think anyone here is going to sit up and say hey great job? No, because this is one of the few places left where they give it to you straight up. No-one here is willing to kiss your ass because of your hacks or your sad mods. Seriously, the map outside of District with no walls, really, you have no sense of what a map is if you think that counts.

Now you get it?

supersniper
March 6th, 2011, 07:08 PM

-You make and distribute hacks

-You host slow ass servers, slower even then i4Ni

-You hosted my unfinished beta maps after I asked you not to

-You host servers that run mods that overload the engine and crash

-You convinced everyone to put spaces and A's or 0's ahead of their server names so that those servers would come up first, and as I said; now everyone does it

-Now you don't see a problem with swapping projectiles that will not appear

-SMG is nothing but ASK with a new name; same old racist kids

-H2V was already dying and all you did was speed up said process

All of which is nothing to be proud of, you really think anyone here is going to sit up and say hey great job? No, because this is one of the few places left where they give it to you straight up. No-one here is willing to kiss your ass because of your hacks or your sad mods. Seriously, the map outside of District with no walls, really, you have no sense of what a map is if you think that counts.

Now you get it?AsK isn't racist

Cloud
March 6th, 2011, 09:16 PM

-You make and distribute hacks <- not really

-You host slow ass servers, slower even then i4Ni<- not really a valid point

-You hosted my unfinished beta maps after I asked you not to<- Do you ever finish a map?

-You host servers that run mods that overload the engine and crash<- No i dont?

-You convinced everyone to put spaces and A's or 0's ahead of their server names so that those servers would come up first, and as I said; now everyone does it<- you cant handle competition

-Now you don't see a problem with swapping projectiles that will not appear<- no one cares as long as its fun and if they do they can leave

-SmG is nothing but AsK with a new name; same old racist kids<-SmG is nothing like AsK (bashing my clan because you ran out of valid points?)

-H2V was already dying and all you did was speed up said process<-H2V is dead i took a screen shot of 10 players online (new record)

Thought you were a nice guy kills i can now see your just fake as did Zero that's why he left that dead community of yours.

Another thing Why do you play in my servers if they suck?

KieferGrabung36 < - A 0 0 0 0 0 0 J
WhosDoctorWho > - A 0 0 0 0 0 0 5
EliteNinja12 > - A 0 0 0 0 0 0 J
Kills Alone > - A 0 0 0 0 0 0 J
XD45acpTACTICAL > - A 0 0 0 0 0 0 J

sevlag
March 7th, 2011, 08:18 AM
sure is anal pained children in here

KantIZBack
March 7th, 2011, 05:13 PM
Wow......... everyone just calm down jesus....

First off i want to say why does every thread in h2v section turn to hate and spam. We just need to get along and be supportive that people are trying to make games better in there own way. If you don't like something then tell them why you don't like it don't just say "This fucking Sucks". Or you could tell them what you think could make it better, i just don't like that it's always Rage Rage FLAME rage rage rage in this forum.

supersniper
March 7th, 2011, 05:30 PM
Wow......... everyone just calm down jesus....

First off i want to say why does every thread in h2v section turn to hate and spam. We just need to get along and be supportive that people are trying to make games better in there own way. If you don't like something then tell them why you don't like it don't just say "This fucking Sucks". Or you could tell them what you think could make it better, i just don't like that it's always Rage Rage FLAME rage rage rage in this forum.uh stop trying it's the internet

Cloud
March 7th, 2011, 05:36 PM
Zero:awesomesanta:
;)