PDA

View Full Version : Words with Friends and the Return of Rams... Well for a moment

STLRamsFan
April 24th, 2011, 05:47 PM
Going on guys! How long has it been? Life's been going well, got accepted to the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs and will be going there starting the fall. :)

Hope everyone's been doing well, shame I haven't been able to check up on what you guys have been up to here I am now. Any updates I should be aware of? Halo stuff, games, mods, whatever, spill the beans! Ol' Rams ain't got time to look up the past few months worth of stuff.

Anyways, anyone got Words with Friends? Hit up my user name (which is: kwalker1988) and I'll play ya! Been addicted to the game for awhile now, as with Angry Birds of course haha.

So tell me what's up!

- Rams

n00b1n8R
April 24th, 2011, 08:07 PM
Nothing good in CE has come out this year, sorry.

Kornman00
April 24th, 2011, 09:15 PM
OpenSauce is still being worked on

kid908
April 24th, 2011, 09:38 PM
School. Lots and lots of school. Getting ready for graduation, college, AP tests. So much shit :gonk:

TVTyrant
April 25th, 2011, 12:16 AM
Rams Fan, you glad Sam Bradford worked out?

ThePlague
April 25th, 2011, 12:31 AM
Oh hey it's this guy :)

Amit
April 25th, 2011, 11:40 AM
Halo CE v1.0 and V1.09 have been unified for joining Modacity servers.

Rainbow Dash
April 25th, 2011, 12:17 PM
http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?23134-WIP-Requiem&p=578860&viewfull=1#post578860

STLRamsFan
April 25th, 2011, 08:09 PM
OpenSauce is still being worked on

That's good to hear! Remember playing with blind (I think) and messing around with the vechiles. So much fun.

School. Lots and lots of school. Getting ready for graduation, college, AP tests. So much shit :gonk:

Ah high school, glad I've been been done with that crap years ago... Community college tool a little longer than expected but I'm glad to be doing to Colorado. :)

Rams Fan, you glad Sam Bradford worked out?

He was awesome last year! For what he had to work with and all, I'm very excited for next season, if we have one. Hopefully he gets better as well as everyone else because I'm liking the pieces that are in place.

Oh hey it's this guy :)

Haha! How you been man, long time no see. Hopefully I'll be able to load up CE soon, even if my laptop sucks. :|

Halo CE v1.0 and V1.09 have been unified for joining Modacity servers.

Bout time that's been done... Spent a good deal of time in 1.0 whenever there wasn't anything good in the current version back then.

http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?23134-WIP-Requiem&p=578860&viewfull=1#post578860

Interesting name there Sel... That actually looks pretty cool, how long you been working on it? And I just realized Lancer's a mod, dang I'm really behind on that times. From haloimpluse to mod, good stuff man.

Cortexian
April 25th, 2011, 11:55 PM
And I just realized Lancer's a mod, dang I'm really behind on that times. From haloimpluse to mod, good stuff man.
I was an admin on Haloimpulse, you remember that right? Heh.

Timo
April 26th, 2011, 12:45 AM
I'm still taking photos around the place: http://www.flickr.com/photos/timo12/5652467503/in/photostream/lightbox/

TVTyrant
April 26th, 2011, 01:22 AM
He was awesome last year! For what he had to work with and all, I'm very excited for next season, if we have one. Hopefully he gets better as well as everyone else because I'm liking the pieces that are in place.

Yeah they really need more receivers. Especially a deep guy. Most of his throws were sideways this year lol. They also need another running back. Steven Jackson is like the only run threat.

STLRamsFan
April 27th, 2011, 04:38 PM
True, but really who expects him to throw deep to guys like Brandon Gibson? Too bad Mark Clayton got hurt, cause who knows how good he could have gotten as the season went on. Danny Amendola is definitely gonna be a slot guy to keep for years, compares favorably to Wes Welker and he's still in his prime. It's the number one receiver we need to establish, if we can do that then we should be set.

Least the stupid lockout should be over soon, the offense needs to get together with Josh McDaniels to install their new system or it'll be a long year for us.

sevlag
April 27th, 2011, 05:29 PM
oh hey its rams

Dwood
April 27th, 2011, 05:45 PM
You're missing out on playing Halo. !!!

MXC
April 27th, 2011, 08:26 PM
Rams!

Hit me up on steam sometime! I haven't seen you since the GBX days!

TVTyrant
April 27th, 2011, 10:52 PM
True, but really who expects him to throw deep to guys like Brandon Gibson? Too bad Mark Clayton got hurt, cause who knows how good he could have gotten as the season went on. Danny Amendola is definitely gonna be a slot guy to keep for years, compares favorably to Wes Welker and he's still in his prime. It's the number one receiver we need to establish, if we can do that then we should be set.

Least the stupid lockout should be over soon, the offense needs to get together with Josh McDaniels to install their new system or it'll be a long year for us.

Yeah, I gotta say, as a Denver fan I hate McDaniels. He is a really good offensive coordinator though. If they grab a true deep threat and another running back, the Rams will be seriously scary this year.

E: I guess the courts have ordered the opening of free agency and everything. The owners suck at life, tbh.