PDA

View Full Version : SouthPark.S09.HDTV.XVID durka durka muhammad jihad

Patrickssj6
April 28th, 2011, 10:49 AM
Anyone else excited? :iamafag: Some of you have watched it probably by now but I have to timezone my way through and gonna watch it in a few minutes.

btw I hate Human Centipede Movie. Only thing on earth that gives me :puke:

Limited
April 28th, 2011, 10:53 AM
Damn South Park is still going.

Also yeah Human Centipede was sick and twisted.

Rainbow Dash
April 28th, 2011, 11:55 AM
I stopped enjoying this show after I stopped being 10.

:(((

Patrickssj6
April 28th, 2011, 12:05 PM
I stopped enjoying this show after I stopped being 10.

:(((

How could you possibly understand the show at the age of 10?

leorimolo
April 28th, 2011, 12:13 PM
How could you possibly understand the show at the age of 10?
I met one of the editors for south park at the beach down here (his name is in the credits) basically I told him I saw the show since I was a kid but as I grew older it became funnier and funnier since I actually got more of the criticism and puns. I still to this day like it and ive been watching it since what 4th grade?

Kornman00
April 28th, 2011, 12:43 PM
Started watching it when it first came out (even got the Chef Aid album), albeit, don't keep up with it on a regular basis

TVTyrant
April 28th, 2011, 01:15 PM
Forgot to watch the new one last night! >: ( Is it on Hulu?

Patrickssj6
April 28th, 2011, 02:46 PM
Forgot to watch the new one last night! >: ( Is it on Hulu?

It's on RS for sure :P

Episode was really great xD also just watched Mythbusters..which is getting worse in comparison.

Warsaw
April 28th, 2011, 08:41 PM
They trolled the one company that most deserves the trolling right now. Am lul. They should hit each of them throughout the season.

Kornman00
April 28th, 2011, 11:32 PM
Holy crap, you can watch full episodes on their website! I did not know this :v:.

Timo
April 28th, 2011, 11:35 PM
Uncensored too, but it's US only (I hate using proxies :c).

annihilation
April 28th, 2011, 11:55 PM
iPad owners are mad.

Kornman00
April 28th, 2011, 11:57 PM
Now that you mention it, I think I did try watching them while in Germany, then realized they restricted streaming to the US. Welp, now I'm in the US again, where I can watch allllllllll the south park I want!

Warsaw
April 29th, 2011, 12:32 AM
iPad owners are mad.

Truth hurts. Everything is backwards now. Instead of trying to fit the power of a PC into a pocketable device, we are now trying to put the power of a phone into a device large enough to view comfortably. Say what?

If you were to ask me, I would say that this whole tablet thing is being done wrong thus far. The only ones doing it right are the ASUS Eee Pad Transformer and the ASUS Eee Slate EP121. Alone, I would not find either particularly useful, but if the two became a single device, I'd buy one in a heartbeat. Until we start seeing pressure sensitivity of at least 512 levels in tablets and software to take advantage, they will never be more than interesting and expensive toys.

Cortexian
April 29th, 2011, 02:14 AM
I like how the thread title hints at piracy.

Also, what makes this episode so awesome? I don't watch it very regularly.

Warsaw
April 29th, 2011, 02:53 AM
It trolls Apple and its fanboys. Hard.

Patrickssj6
April 29th, 2011, 06:40 AM
Now that you mention it, I think I did try watching them while in Germany, then realized they restricted streaming to the US. Welp, now I'm in the US again, where I can watch allllllllll the south park I want!
SP has the same site in Germany, you just have to stream it in German :P
http://www.southparkstudios.com/layout/common/img/geoblock/messages/de.jpg

Good thing fanboys got hit hard...and good thing there are basically no Apple products over here :iamafag:

Kornman00
April 29th, 2011, 07:56 AM
10$ says it was Apple who hacked Sony so they'd take over the spotlight

Warsaw
April 29th, 2011, 02:29 PM
Apple would never stoop that low...

:v:

Kornman00
April 30th, 2011, 12:39 AM
You're right! They probably had Kyle do it, according to his agreement :ohdear:.

Warsaw
April 30th, 2011, 01:04 AM
Everyone on here with iTunes is an accomplice.

Bodzilla
May 1st, 2011, 06:38 AM
http://www.watchsouthparkonline.net/season-15/episode-1-human-centipad/

you can watch it their timo

I lol'd.
thats apple to a fucking T.

Patrickssj6
May 3rd, 2011, 12:05 PM
At the schools first annual Comedy Awards, Jimmy announces that the Germans are the least funny people in the world. Germany is highly insulted. They vow that retaliation toward the kids at South Park Elementary will be swift and brutal. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Funnybot)

That is going to be awesome :iamafag:

Snitzky
May 4th, 2011, 01:58 PM
yeah I dont know why you guys are srprised from soutpark online, its been forever