PDA

View Full Version : HCE Requesting: Face Clan Media + '_' +

Rook
April 29th, 2011, 06:55 AM
Does anyone have pictures/video of face clan stuff? Scoreboards, server stunts, anything really. Please and thanks!

Rainbow Dash
April 29th, 2011, 08:36 AM
D9boakeqfP0

KiKSsbCmvoc

n00b1n8R
April 29th, 2011, 08:46 AM
I was in face clan, )|+'_'+|) or something like that. I may have the old forums bookmarked on my dad's PC somewhere...

Cortexian
April 29th, 2011, 05:31 PM
Oh lol, why does anyone care about Sam at all? Why did they in the first place? He never had a single good or helped out the community in any way, all he's done is cause drama.

Rainbow Dash
April 29th, 2011, 05:48 PM
sam arranged just about all the comp revelations tests

he's also the single most interesting person in the entire halo community, so don't talk shit freelancer.

Cortexian
April 29th, 2011, 06:03 PM
Sam wasn't in any Revelations test I ever participated in.

How is he interesting? His incoherent ramblings about unifying the community are nothing but random nonsense spewing from a brain that seems to have done a few to many 'shrooms in its day. Also, he thinks his "community" are the Halo veterans yet he was never even around when Halo first came out on PC and GBX, Haloimpulse, and HaloMods were the main sites.

Rainbow Dash
April 29th, 2011, 06:54 PM
by comp tests I meant people who are good at the game freelancer

also if you need proof that he's the most interesting person in the ce community you need only look at my first post in this thread

top that rap and then maybe you'll be taken seriously by us OG's

n00b1n8R
April 29th, 2011, 07:38 PM
Oh lol, why does anyone care about Sam at all? Why did they in the first place? He never had a single good or helped out the community in any way, all he's done is cause drama.
Did you ever play on the face servers? They had the best map/game mode match-ups I can remember. It's a shame they're not around any more.

Cortexian
April 29th, 2011, 09:01 PM
Did you ever play on the face servers? They had the best map/game mode match-ups I can remember. It's a shame they're not around any more.
Only ever saw their 24/7 Rockets servers and boring shit like that. Sam never setup his own servers anyway because he couldn't figure out how to run the dedicated servers, heck, he still asks me extremely basic questions about running the dedicated server whenever he catches me on an IM.

justin108
April 29th, 2011, 09:30 PM

supersniper
April 29th, 2011, 11:44 PM
freelancer is just jealous that sam gets more attention than him.

ps justin did you check out my folder???

I smell a "warning" comming to me

Cortexian
April 30th, 2011, 08:37 PM
freelancer is just jealous that sam gets more attention than him.

ps justin did you check out my folder???

I smell a "warning" comming to me
Why would you get a warning for posting misinformation, it's a chance for me to correct you.

I don't "care" about the Halo PC/CE community anymore, the game is so old now that "caring" about it is pointless. It's neat that people are still learning things about it and continuing the modding and mapping front but any hopes beyond that are a delusion of grandeur. The game has been support-dead for years, and the only patches we will likely receive in the future will be to correct security issues again like 1.08 and 1.09. I enjoy a game of CE occasionally and still enjoy running dedicated servers and helping out with certain things, but I do it to try and bring some people the same fun I had when I was really interested in the game.

Jealous of Sam? That's hilarious, why would anyone want to even emulate him? Heck, he's not even good at the game.

supersniper
May 1st, 2011, 01:13 AM
Sam wasn't in any Revelations test I ever participated in.

How is he interesting? His incoherent ramblings about unifying the community are nothing but random nonsense spewing from a brain that seems to have done a few to many 'shrooms in its day. Also, he thinks his "community" are the Halo veterans yet he was never even around when Halo first came out on PC and GBX, Haloimpulse, and HaloMods were the main sites.
i swear this sounds like you care? guess i was wrong...

Donut
May 1st, 2011, 01:32 AM
oh god, why the fuck does it even matter? :ugh:

i might have some old fraps videos one of their servers. i recall recording a few games in servers full of people with things like ([o o]) or whatever for names.

Cortexian
May 1st, 2011, 06:34 PM
Anything Sam related causes nothing but drama in the community. If you have stuff you want to share, send it via PM to the OP.

Rook
May 1st, 2011, 08:44 PM
Freelancer go back and look--you're the only one dragging this "drama" out. In this thread I'm asking for stuff related to the face clan (would mainly like the death island videos) not for you to come in, argue with selentic, then lock the fucking thread because of it.

Thanks though justin for what you posted, post up more if anyone has some.

Donut
May 1st, 2011, 09:03 PM
Freelancer go back and look--you're the only one dragging this "drama" out.
yeah... i didnt want to say anything but there wasnt any drama until you posted freelancer.

E: found a couple mid-game scoreboard pics. ill post them when im done going through my screenshots. here they are (http://www.gamefront.com/files/20289623/facepics.zip). what do you want this stuff for, if you dont mind me asking?

n00b1n8R
May 2nd, 2011, 07:31 AM
What are you up to Rook? Making some requiem for halo drama?

TVTyrant
May 2nd, 2011, 08:11 AM
I have never even heard of this Sam guy...

NullZero
May 2nd, 2011, 10:22 AM
I love this thread already.

The most amusing stuff were the forum war(z) on his Face forums and his 10332343246 x 21302543953 pixel clan roster. Anyone have that?

Oh, and his "more_halo_than_halo__-_ker.wmv"
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/2684/morehalothanhalokerwmv.jpg

e: yeah, Justin uploaded the clan roster. Though there were like 15 versions

supersniper
May 2nd, 2011, 11:12 AM
lol i think face clan was more of a lets troll everyone clan :)

Cortexian
May 2nd, 2011, 06:48 PM
So yeah, if people still want to send stuff to Rook you can use the PM system.