PDA

View Full Version : HCE Halo CE sapp problem (pls help)

vdemonlord
May 1st, 2011, 08:26 AM
hi .
2 days ago i rented a halo CE server from gameservers.com , i installed everything and everything is alright even the init file , every command in its place , but automessege(welcome msg) or ping kick afk kick not working , i checked the init file all over again but its still the same , what should i do did i miss somethin or wat , pls help :(

chrisk123999
May 1st, 2011, 11:52 AM
Test it on your local computer and see if sapp is loading. You should be able to type load into the console and it will say if it's working or not.

{XG}Gijs007
May 1st, 2011, 04:35 PM
it says failed to load sapp.dll

I think its cause of an old sapp patcher?

Cortexian
May 1st, 2011, 06:32 PM
Last I heard gameservers.com won't let you replace the haloceded.exe file anymore. They locked people out because certain applications allow illegal pirated players to connect to the servers, obviously as a reputable game server host gameservers.com wouldn't appreciate that.

vdemonlord
May 21st, 2011, 12:55 PM
thank u guys for replyin , i did some search about it , and i found someservers that runs sapp and rented from gs , and the cool part was i joined their server and their welcome msg, pingkick , ping kick , everything were working ...

and gijs maybe u r right about this , but how to fix it , we tried everything still no hope , pls i need ur guys help :(

{XG}Gijs007
May 21st, 2011, 01:20 PM
I think the sapp files are for the old halo ded exe 1.0...
we must fine the good files that work with 1.09 or ask someone who has a working sapp server to send him the files.

Cortexian
May 21st, 2011, 05:29 PM
The latest version of SAPP that was available on xhalo.co.cc before it was taken down by Termy for whatever reason worked with 1.09.

{XG}Gijs007
June 1st, 2011, 06:37 AM
I know, but the files we can download on the internet are not those new updates ones that where avalible on xhalo.co.cc.
that's why its not working with a 1.09 exe I think.
so we need those updates files...

vdemonlord
August 2nd, 2011, 08:26 PM
ah gameservers is very dissapointing , and thx for the help , :)

{XG}Gijs007
August 3rd, 2011, 05:44 AM
there are new files avalible at http://xhalo.tk/

-but game servers locks their haloceded.exe to prevent people from using cracked servers.
so sapp or gandanur wont work.