PDA

View Full Version : Osama Confirmed Killed

jcap
May 1st, 2011, 09:50 PM
All over the news right now.

President Obama expected to make a statement shortly.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/usama-bin-laden/status-image.jpg?scale=image_large

INSANEdrive
May 1st, 2011, 09:56 PM
If this is true...than shit is about to hit the fan.
Soon we will all be blind.

If you must celebrate...do so with dignity.
Godspeed everyone.

PenGuin1362
May 1st, 2011, 09:57 PM
aw ya beat me too it

Amurika. FUCK YEAH

Hotrod
May 1st, 2011, 10:04 PM
I had completely forgotten about Osama...meh :P

Timo
May 1st, 2011, 10:06 PM
sWS-FoXbjVI&autoplay=1

CN3089
May 1st, 2011, 10:08 PM
Good job america dudes :golfclap:

Timo
May 1st, 2011, 10:12 PM
Cancel the celebration, they actually caught Usama Bin Landen instead:
http://i.imgur.com/s4fQP.png

Futzy
May 1st, 2011, 10:17 PM
Casey Bickes: obama is dead!

DEElekgolo
May 1st, 2011, 10:17 PM
Everyone get in the modacity irc NOW.
I have a bot that scrapes facebook statuses based on your search query.
The shit that people are saying god damn.

irc.gamesurge.net
#modacity

Aerowyn
May 1st, 2011, 10:58 PM
Ugh I don't know how to get into the IRC, I like never use IRC. D:

DEElekgolo
May 1st, 2011, 11:01 PM
Try this
(http://widget.mibbit.com/?settings=f93b4caf44ca3abc7ede3ad26deefa18&server=irc.GameSurge.net&channel=%23modacity)

Timo
May 1st, 2011, 11:01 PM
Jump on http://gamesurge.net/chat and when you've chosen your name type /join #modacity

CN3089
May 1st, 2011, 11:15 PM
http://i.imgur.com/KDssc.jpg

~~four more years~~

Aerowyn
May 1st, 2011, 11:16 PM
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkjsa0vvlq1qzu2tdo1_400.gif

INSANEdrive
May 1st, 2011, 11:17 PM
Cancel the celebration, they actually caught Usama Bin Landen instead:

I swear shit like this is stupid. When one fights monsters.
In this case...Bias.

http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/5990/usama.png (http://img847.imageshack.us/i/usama.png/)

Also... IRC is a Trap. My sources on this are top notch... top mon (calamari).

That is all.

hobojoe
May 1st, 2011, 11:27 PM
Thoughts?

Good Fucking Riddance

Ifafudafi
May 1st, 2011, 11:32 PM
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8052/128762308263618448.jpg

tbqh I don't think this will hurt AQ much and people already against Obama will find another reason to hate him, but it's a good symbolic thing and it's nice to finally have this done

Of course, the prudent question is, "what next?"

INSANEdrive
May 1st, 2011, 11:43 PM
(http://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2011/05/osama-bin-ladens-compound-already-mapped-on-google/238116/)Osama Bin Laden's Compound Already Mapped on Google (http://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2011/05/osama-bin-ladens-compound-already-mapped-on-google/238116/)

Twitter Reactions To Osama Bin Laden's Death (TWEETS) (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/02/osama-bin-laden-death-tweets_n_856119.html#s272181&title=Keith_Urbahn_Rumsfeld)

Man...what a world we live in now. I imagine this is what the internet would have looked like had it existed 66 years ago (just about to the date) when Hitler was dropped.

Wow. Just wow.Its...fascinating.

All that data...so much so fast. Its Glorious!:smile:

paladin
May 1st, 2011, 11:55 PM
Im wearing these tomorrow

http://plutoniumblond.files.wordpress.com/2006/09/rkd5.jpg

ChemicalFizz
May 2nd, 2011, 01:09 AM
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/osama-bin-laden-killed-navy-seals-firefight/story?id=13505792

US Navy - 1, World - 0

TVTyrant
May 2nd, 2011, 01:27 AM
This was like 10 years too late lol. All I have to say is: Bout time.

Bodzilla
May 2nd, 2011, 01:37 AM
yeah cause it's totally easy to find someone on no information who's very careful about revealing his whereabouts who also has millions of completely dedicated people who wouldnt sell him out on any cost.

TVTyrant
May 2nd, 2011, 01:45 AM
I'm just saying that it feels rather anticlimactic 10 years later. Having been 9 when 9/11 happened it just doesn't seem that... Huge of a deal anymore?

Rainbow Dash
May 2nd, 2011, 01:59 AM
http://wonkette.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/WOW.-Read-closely-typical-Fox-News.jpeg

king_nothing_
May 2nd, 2011, 02:08 AM
Hmm, so he was staying in a big compound (about eight times bigger than the other buildings in the area) in a city with a population of ~120k, 800 feet from a police station, and near the Pakistan Military Academy.

Pakistan, you got some 'splainin' to do!

Warsaw
May 2nd, 2011, 02:24 AM
We all know Pakistan has always been just playing both sides against the middle. No news there, move along.

As for Osama's death: I agree with Paladin. I was in the fifth grade on 11 September 2001. Now I have almost nine whole years on me since then. I'm also worried that we have now created a martyr. Us flaunting his death doesn't help stymie that notion.

Limited
May 2nd, 2011, 02:36 AM
Wow, can't believe it's actually happened. I thought he might have died ages ago and we'd never know or he would die of old age.

Major props to USA for finally giving that despicable human being what he deserved.

I bet Trump feels like a complete idiot right now.

Thought I bet some bad things will happen in the world now because of this, explains why the royal wedding couple postponed their honeymoon.

Warsaw
May 2nd, 2011, 03:08 AM
Also, Timo: That video made me spit water out my nose. Haven't seen it in forever. Lollin'.

TeeKup
May 2nd, 2011, 03:14 AM
I wonder who will replace him.

Limited
May 2nd, 2011, 03:27 AM
That's the problem, there will be someone to replace him. Here's a quote that perfectly sums it up.

"Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." Winston Churchill.

Warsaw
May 2nd, 2011, 03:40 AM
You are the third person to quote that. However, I don't think it fits. There is no ending extremist militant activity. You can only try to contain it. This is a one way road, and it has neither beginning nor end.

SiriusTexra
May 2nd, 2011, 03:44 AM
Ok, so I've GOT to post here for this, just one last time for old times sake, and then I'm outta here for good. Just to put a ribbon on "my" crazy. This entire enigma was "unlocked" to all of "us" today. We now have all the pieces to understand it. Now we know what's next, now we know when it's coming, and it's now a year ahead of schedule.

Anyway:

April 26th, 2011: Wikileaks releases documents stating that Al Queda would unleash Nuclear "hellfire" if Tim Osman/Osama Bin Laden Dies

April 29th, 1945: Hitler and Eva Braun Marry

66 years later to the day:

April 29th, 2011: William and Kate Marry

May 1st, 1945: Hitler is announced dead by Germany

66 years later to the day:

May 1st, 2011: Tim Osman/Osama Bin Laden is announced dead by the USA

for giggles:

May 1st, 2009: First Swine Flu Case in the USA

:lol :lol :lol

and the punchline:

May 1st, 1776: The Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society is founded by Adam Weishaupt

Brief little stint on May Day (May 1st):

April 26 - May 1: Corpus De Baal (Body of Baal)

April 30 - May 1: Beltaine Festival, also called Walpurgis Night. This is the highest day on the Druidic Witch's Calendar. May 1 is the Illuminati's second most sacred holiday. Human sacrifice is required.

May 1st: Satanic New Year

The month of may, the 5th on our calendar is named after the Roman goddess Maia Maiestas, "Maia the Majestic", Alternate names: Maiesta, Maja, Majestas, Majesty. (origin of the word MAGIC) which is essentially a doubling of Her name to indicate Her power, as both "Maia" and "Maiestas" have their roots in latin magnus, "great or powerful". She was honored by the Romans on the 1st and 15th of May, and at the Volcanalia of August 23rd, the holiday of Her sometimes husband, the Fire-God Vulcan. She was also associated with Ops,(note: meaning "eye" in Greek) the Earth-Goddess who symbolizes the wealth of the Earth.

And that is me over and the fuck out, Modacity.

Shit is getting very real. The LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG (few hundred years, maybe a thousand and a bit, give or take) awaited final phase, of all of this. Of everything. This is the curtain closer. I'm not even going to bother because the more I write about it, the more I have to write, and the more crazy it will look, because it fucking is.

tl;dr "Venus" is coming to a 3rd temple near you!

Goodbye, moda city. Hell of a time to be alive. I say that with both certainty and sarcasm. Interesting next few years we have ahead of us. No popcorn gif will be big enough. I'm still contemplating myself how I'm going to handle all of it. Has me worried, but, I've got a feeling that the people of the planet might pull through. These guys have been rushing this stuff, they've gone sloppy.

Oh well, all good fun, for some. Cyas.

Dane

TVTyrant
May 2nd, 2011, 03:54 AM
Dane, your going to stop posting? I love your conspiracy posts, and I miss your Studio thread :( Please don't leave!!!!

Patrickssj6
May 2nd, 2011, 04:10 AM
Good thing they caught him but bringing down an ex-CIA partner doesn't mean this will bring any progress to the middle east...because I am pretty sure many uneducated Americans are now like "SHIT!11 we brought justice and democracy to the middle east. Everything is going to be alright now".

Good thing this is somewhat justice for the 9/11 family members though.

Warsaw
May 2nd, 2011, 04:32 AM
You would actually be surprised. Most Americans know that us killing him = terrorist rage fest and that nothing is going to change over there. Only the most base level of stupid Americans will think that it's all over now.

Now maybe the government has learned its lesson. You don't arm rebels and you don't just pack up and leave after said rebels do your dirty work for you.

Rainbow Dash
May 2nd, 2011, 06:35 AM
Only the most base level of stupid Americans will think that it's all over now.

So you mean, just about all of them?

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l42/selentic/Emotes/user24_pic14_1228940685.gif

TVTyrant
May 2nd, 2011, 06:40 AM
So you mean, just about all of them?

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l42/selentic/Emotes/user24_pic14_1228940685.gif

Yay Canada. They think their opinion matters and its so cute...

Kornman00
May 2nd, 2011, 07:07 AM
So, they checked and triple checked that this is the real Osama? I could have sworn he was like Saddam and had a couple of "clones".

But yeah, all this is, is a symbolic victory. Also, glad I don't go to Penn state.

TVTyrant
May 2nd, 2011, 07:25 AM
So, they checked and triple checked that this is the real Osama? I could have sworn he was like Saddam and had a couple of "clones".

But yeah, all this is, is a symbolic victory. Also, glad I don't go to Penn state.

Supposedly the body is already disposed of which is super sketch. This almost seems fake to me...

n00b1n8R
May 2nd, 2011, 07:41 AM
Supposedly the body is already disposed of which is super sketch. This almost seems fake to me...
Well if it's fake, binladen is such a camwhore that a new vid will pop up in a few days (not like it'd get reported by the government controlled media though amiright :tinfoil:)

thehoodedsmack
May 2nd, 2011, 07:44 AM

They're not going to announce they've killed Osama bin Laden if there's any chance he's going to release a video a week later calling them out on it. Whether the US did it or not, and whether they had the body or not, what they're saying for sure is that he is dead.

It's no reflection on President Obama, since this was a goal set out upon almost ten years ago. And at the same time, it's no reflection on former-President G.W. Bush, since he wasn't really roaming the desert himself looking for this guy.

Anyone who will take credit for this, or will be given credit by American talking heads, doesn't deserve it. What's important is that al-Qaeda has lost their figurehead. Pay no attention to American horn-tooting, but keep an eye on speculation over new leadership, as well as any possible repercussion this may have for America, Canada, the UK, etc.

MXC
May 2nd, 2011, 07:46 AM
Now I want to play Rainbow Six.

sleepy1212
May 2nd, 2011, 07:47 AM
...i authorized...

MY HERO! :neckbeard:

TVTyrant
May 2nd, 2011, 08:00 AM
They're not going to announce they've killed Osama bin Laden if there's any chance he's going to release a video a week later calling them out on it. Whether the US did it or not, and whether they had the body or not, what they're saying for sure is that he is dead.

It's no reflection on President Obama, since this was a goal set out upon almost ten years ago. And at the same time, it's no reflection on former-President G.W. Bush, since he wasn't really roaming the desert himself looking for this guy.

Anyone who will take credit for this, or will be given credit by American talking heads, doesn't deserve it. What's important is that al-Qaeda has lost their figurehead. Pay no attention to American horn-tooting, but keep an eye on speculation over new leadership, as well as any possible repercussion this may have for America, Canada, the UK, etc.

I do think the Americans have a good (if belated) reason to be horn tooting. I mean, the far worst attack was on our soil, so its only natural that we are happy about his demise. I wish we had captured the fucker though.

The repercussion thing is whats worrying me. These aren't the kinds of people to crumble because of this. Religious extremists are the kinds of people who keep fighting after having their effective head cut off.

Bodzilla
May 2nd, 2011, 09:36 AM
More innocent people died in our back yard that makes our cause just a little more extreme and meaningful then everyone else!

thats pathetic.

TVTyrant
May 2nd, 2011, 09:43 AM
More innocent people died in our back yard that makes our cause just a little more extreme and meaningful then everyone else!

thats pathetic.

Wow bro way to take the exactly wrong message out of what I said. Where in this thread have I been like "Oh yeah we killed Bin Laden!!!! WE ARE DA GREETEST!!!!"? All I said was that I don't think their is anything wrong with the American people being happy over it, and your acting like I said we should shoot all brown people in the face.

Limited
May 2nd, 2011, 09:45 AM
Why is that sketch? It's Islamic custom to bury the body within 24 hours of death. It also makes sense that he's been burried out to sea, it means his followers can't have the body.

I don't doubt it's fake, also Dane the date the was picked, tho it does seem weird.

Bodzilla
May 2nd, 2011, 09:58 AM
I do think the Americans have a good (if belated) reason to be horn tooting. I mean, the far worst attack was on our soil, so its only natural that we are happy about his demise. I wish we had captured the fucker though.

The repercussion thing is whats worrying me. These aren't the kinds of people to crumble because of this. Religious extremists are the kinds of people who keep fighting after having their effective head cut off.
thats what i had a problem with.

i didnt say it's because i think your ignorant pigs trying to shoot all brown people.

we've all lost counry men because of this.
UK bombings, spain, india, australia and the US.

try not to turn this into a contest where it means the most to americans because we couldn't possibly understand what it's like to have innocent people destroyed by a bunch of retarded, ignorant psychotic barbarians.

TVTyrant
May 2nd, 2011, 10:04 AM
Actually that had been a concern of mine when I posted that. But I feel you inflated that part of what I was saying quite a bit. This is something we should all be at least relieved about, and my point was that there seems to have been an immediate negative tone towards the fact that there were people in NYC who were whooping it up in the streets. Sorry you took what I was saying as a pity pout, but it wasn't the point of the post. I just meant that this means a lot to the American people, and it should for all people who have been effected by the evil deeds this man was a part of.

Limited: Good points all around. I was not aware of the 24 hour law in their culture. I would have thought we would have returned it to his brothers, all of whom are just regular businessmen who I don't believe had anything to do with Osama's actions.

Aerowyn
May 2nd, 2011, 10:25 AM

It's islamic tradition that the body be buried within 24 hours of death (I see someone else already posted this, but meh). So, it is reasonable that we appeal to the muslim community and show that we can be tolerant of their beliefs, even if Bin Laden was a complete A-Hole. Not only that, but a burial at sea only makes Bin Laden shark chow.... fitting!

I am also frustrated by people who refuse to give Obama any sort of credit for this. They're making it out as if GW was the one that made the decision.

Face it, a black man did in 2 years (8 months with the proper lead) what a league of white men couldn't do in 7. Give the guy some props.

Dwood
May 2nd, 2011, 11:29 AM
Face it, a black man did in 2 years (8 months with the proper lead) what a league of white men couldn't do in 7. Give the guy some props.

No. There's so much wrong with that statement.

Limited
May 2nd, 2011, 11:38 AM
No. There's so much wrong with that statement.
Agreed, Aero don't bring race into it. We all know its basically, an idiotic baboon that's as dumb as a doorknob, and the highly intelligent Obama.

Obama basically came into office, and set a goal for the CIA to find the SOB dead or alive. He wanted that case closed and he put pressure on the government agencies to get a result. He should be praised, yes he didn't personally go in and shoot him, that would be ludicrous but he played a vital role.

Regarding the "this means more to Americans", be careful what you say. I would leave it as it affects everyone in the world, but in different ways. It is not a contest and we shouldn't compare terrorist attacks - just to point out it was the World Trade Centre, not the American Trade Centre (before any arguments start).

Aerowyn
May 2nd, 2011, 11:50 AM
Agreed, Aero don't bring race into it. We all know its basically, an idiotic baboon that's as dumb as a doorknob, and the highly intelligent Obama.

Clearly you don't live in a backwards, rural, podunk area like I do. I am reflecting the sentiment that I see here all the time. At least in my part of Pennsylvania, the "n-word" and Obama's name are used very frequently in the same sentence, and many people are quick to dismiss his achievements because he's "no George W. Bush." I bring race into it because that is a lot of what people in my area bring into it.

It's not right, but it's what I see here. Everyone in town so far that I've heard from has said, "God bless the Navy" and grants GW credit for it in some sick way, but they absolutely won't credit this to Obama. But why not? What other reason is there?

NullZero
May 2nd, 2011, 12:09 PM
You are still being racist. Just because your general area sees him in that perspective, it does not justify you putting that statement across to us.

TVTyrant
May 2nd, 2011, 12:16 PM
Not actually racism. Its actually just using race as a point against racism. Racism is saying that someone's traits or abilities (both mental and physical) are defined by their race. All she said was that Obama deserves credit, and that its ironic that people like Donald Trump hate on Obama because he is black; yet it was his administration that found Bin Laden, not the administration of Bush which was mainly compose of white men (Condoleeza Rice was the exception of course).

While being crass and unnecessary, racist is a charge that shouldn't be thrown at it.

Aerowyn
May 2nd, 2011, 12:26 PM
Not actually racism. Its actually just using race as a point against racism. Racism is saying that someone's traits or abilities (both mental and physical) are defined by their race. All she said was that Obama deserves credit, and that its ironic that people like Donald Trump hate on Obama because he is black; yet it was his administration that found Bin Laden, not the administration of Bush which was mainly compose of white men (Condoleeza Rice was the exception of course).

Well thanks, sort of.

What really burns me up is that sure, it's crass, but true. We nailed Bin Laden on Obama's watch, and this victory is solely his (well, and the Navy of course). This lead apparently came in 8 months ago. That is nowhere even close to being in the realm of possibility that Bush had anything to do with it.

And yet everyone is saying that this should be a crown achievement for BUSH'S legacy. Somehow I remember in 2003 a certain someone saying:

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It is not important, and it is not our priority."

.... yeah, that was George W. Bush. No wonder it only took Obama 2 years to find him. Bush didn't even care.

4PGmnz5Ow-o

Obama is a very calm and extremely intelligent individual. Why everyone assumes that Obama couldn't have had this victory without help from the Bush administration is just insulting to me and everyone with two brain cells.

sleepy1212
May 2nd, 2011, 12:28 PM
Nobody's administration found anything so let's drop the "my pres, your pres" bullshit. The only thing Obama did was troll Trump and cross his fingers that everybody remembers the "President who caught Osama" in 2012.

Intel has been building for 10 years now. It's likely there was an informant that put the sights dead on Osama. Even the neighbors were saying they had no phones and were burning their trash recently. Congrats to the Seals.

It's only a matter of time before all of Europe is crying about due process in open combat.

TVTyrant
May 2nd, 2011, 12:37 PM
Bush actually talk alot of sense in that lol.

Limited
May 2nd, 2011, 12:40 PM
Intel has been building for 10 years now. It's likely there was an informant that put the sights dead on Osama. Even the neighbors were saying they had no phones and were burning their trash recently. Congrats to the Seals.

Cameron is a twat. It's only a matter of time before all of Europe is crying about due process in open combat.

Intel has not been building up for 10 years, Senior Leaders in Bush's administration had NO IDEA where Bin Laden was - same with WMDs. Intel of 'hes probably in the middle east' does not count.

Also Cameron did not say that. - I just saw what both He, Nick Clegg and Tony Blair said on TV.

TVTyrant
May 2nd, 2011, 12:44 PM
Just checked sources (my bad I should have checked more before I posted; fucking wiki...) and you are right he did not. Once again Limited, you come through to correct me on an issue lol.

Sorry I did a bad job checking my sources, but I have been doing other things while posting.

BBC reports that he was really happy, just like everyone else.

Also: Limited thats a very god point. Bush's people were awful about intel. They had no ability to analyze information or rumors as they came to them.

Limited
May 2nd, 2011, 12:47 PM
Here's directly what they actually said, no Wikipedia bullshit. - But TvTyrant was only passing on 'the message', though I find that you found it believable deepy worrying.

UK Prime Minister David Cameron
The news that Osama Bin Laden is dead will bring great relief to people across the world.

Osama Bin Laden was responsible for the worst terrorist atrocities the world has seen - for 9/11 and for so many attacks, which have cost thousands of lives, many of them British.

It is a great success that he has been found and will no longer be able to pursue his campaign of global terror.

Former UK Prime Minister Tony Blair

My heartfelt gratitude to President Obama and to all of those who so brilliantly undertook and executed this operation. We should never forget 9/11 was also the worst ever terrorist attack against UK civilians, and our thoughts are with all those - American, British and from nations across the world - who lost their lives and with their loved ones who remain and who live with their loss. 9/11 was an attack not just on the United States, but on all those who shared the best values of civilisation.

The operation shows those who commit acts of terror against the innocent will be brought to justice, however long it takes.

So this is a huge achievement in the fight against terrorism but we know the fight against the terrorism and the ideology that Bin Laden represents continues and is as urgent as ever.

Nick Clegg basically said "we need to be doubly as vigilant.

TVTyrant
May 2nd, 2011, 01:15 PM
I felt like this thread need to be lightened up a little (mostly my fault for some less than clear posts earlier).
http://www.modacity.net/forums/http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkkh3tXQoF1qzma4ho1_500.jpg
This ones for everyone who has been following Donald Trump's racist birther bullshit. Also just for those who think its funny that he is a legitimate Republican party candidate going in.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkkh3tXQoF1qzma4ho1_500.jpg

sleepy1212
May 2nd, 2011, 01:22 PM
Intel has not been building up for 10 years, Senior Leaders in Bush's administration had NO IDEA where Bin Laden was - same with WMDs. Intel of 'hes probably in the middle east' does not count.

I'm sure when Barack moved into the white house he immediately redecorated the "find Osama" room and said, "You know what this place needs, more graph paper so i can sketch out my tactical strategies for the Navy Seals." Then, once the new leather barcalounger and graphic calculators had been delivered he booked a flight to Pakistan and put on a disguise and, posing as an exterminator, place listening devices all over the mansion while applying termite spray on all the baseboards carefully avoiding the dog's food and water bowls. next he discarded his white coveralls and hardhat that covered his fresh tuxedo and met with his contact in a coffee house where they secretly discussed plans to capture the terrorist leader and maybe play some WoW in an internet cafe afterwards. he then returned to the US and cooked a lovely roast duck for his family, played a round of golf, watched a backlog of tivo'd Apprentice episodes, and reviewed the intel he collected afterward writing a report to the joint chiefs detailing how and when they should strike based on an in-depth statistical analysis he calculated on a box of fruitloops with some funny jokes about oranges on the back. he's my fucking hero and everyone should vote for him in 2012 because we all hate bush.

TVTyrant
May 2nd, 2011, 01:24 PM
I'm sure when Barack moved into the white house he immediately redecorated the "find Osama" room and said, "You know what this place needs, more graph paper so i can sketch out my tactical strategies for the Navy Seals." Then, once the new leather barcalounger and graphic calculators had been delivered he booked a flight to Pakistan and put on a disguise and, posing as an exterminator, place listening devices all over the mansion while applying termite spray on all the baseboards carefully avoiding the dog's food and water bowls. next he discarded his white coveralls and hardhat that covered his fresh tuxedo and met with his contact in a coffee house where they secretly discussed plans to capture the terrorist leader and maybe play some WoW in an internet cafe afterwards. he then returned to the US and cooked a lovely roast duck for his family, played a round of golf, watched a backlog of tivo'd Apprentice episodes, and reviewed the intel he collected afterward writing a report to the joint chiefs detailing how and when they should strike based on an in-depth statistical analysis he calculated on a box of fruitloops with some funny jokes about oranges on the back. he's my fucking hero and everyone should vote for him in 2012 because we all hate bush.

Your just mad because Super Obama kicked your dick president's ass :-3

sleepy1212
May 2nd, 2011, 02:11 PM
we registered independents are mad all the time :v:

NPR stuff, about 45 min each

On Point: The Death of Bin Laden (http://onpoint.wbur.org/2011/05/02/the-death-of-bin-laden)
On Point: America And Global Terrorism After Bin Laden (http://onpoint.wbur.org/2011/05/02/terrorism-after-bin-laden)

Dwood
May 2nd, 2011, 04:05 PM
Everyone in town so far that I've heard from has said

Stop using others as excuses for things you have problems with. Either accept that you're racist or reject it.

Amit
May 2nd, 2011, 04:40 PM
Stop using others as excuses for things you have problems with. Either accept that you're racist or reject it.

What the fuck? That's the opposite of what she was saying about Obama. Unless you're implying that she's racist against white people, which would be equally absurd. She's saying that the place she lives shapes her mentality of what a lot of Americans think. She's not generalizing the entire world.

Oh and I'm heading down to Manhattan tomorrow. Should I be concerned?

Dwood
May 2nd, 2011, 04:53 PM
saying that the place she lives shapes her mentality of what a lot of Americans think.

ie blaming her way of thought on other people.

PlasbianX
May 2nd, 2011, 05:14 PM
Im going to sound like an ignorant fuck here but..

I couldn't care less.

The amount of time, resources, and lost lives put into the death of one man to me, isn't worth it. What about gas prices? Or how our economy is going to hell? Or all of the countless other problems in our world? I dont care if he's alive or not, it just means someone else is going to rise to fill his void, and come back even stronger.

Amit
May 2nd, 2011, 05:20 PM
On the news I saw that oil dropped from like $112 to $1.40 due to Bin Laden's death or something. Gotta look into it more.

Rainbow Dash
May 2nd, 2011, 05:24 PM

I couldn't care less.

The amount of time, resources, and lost lives put into the death of one man to me, isn't worth it. What about gas prices? Or how our economy is going to hell? Or all of the countless other problems in our world? I dont care if he's alive or not, it just means someone else is going to rise to fill his void, and come back even stronger.

This is pretty much my opinion on this matter too.

PenGuin1362
May 2nd, 2011, 05:36 PM
Well, this is the way I've been looking at it. We've wasted so much money and resources trying to end "The War on Terror" that was all triggered by this man, that if we didn't kill him/capture him, what did everyone die for? It would all have been in vein. It's not going to make up for everything we've lost, but it's better we at least do what we originally set out to do.

Wives, parents, and children have already said they're happy their family members didn't die for nothing fighting over there. If it gives them comfort, then it wasn't a total loss.

StankBacon
May 2nd, 2011, 05:56 PM
thats what i had a problem with.

looks to me like he meant to say that he masterminded the worst attack weve ever had, he just worded it stupid.

Spartan094
May 2nd, 2011, 06:04 PM
http://cdn.raywj.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/tumblr_lkkt3xG3OK1qiih9eo1_500.jpg

Also all I did this morning driving to school and back was play "America, FUCK YEAH". So funny to see people react to me with all my windows down, funny stares occured

TeeKup
May 2nd, 2011, 06:10 PM
I approve Spartan.

Higuy
May 2nd, 2011, 06:39 PM
its about time, christ

Kornman00
May 2nd, 2011, 06:48 PM
yes he didn't personally go in and shoot him
Bullshit. Obama is the Black Neo. I mean, just look at him wear a suit and sunglasses! Obamarama is Neo.

And Hawaiian.

Aerowyn
May 2nd, 2011, 07:14 PM

Yes, I MUST be racist because I got up and PRAISED AND DEFENDED the President. You really need to just chill out and stay on topic in here.

I am just sick as all fuck of people trying to take this away from Obama by claiming that there's NO POSSIBLE WAY that he could've done this by himself, that he needed help from Bush and Cheney and that THEY deserve the accolades. Or there are many people (in my workplace, I might add) who said that this was purely political, not only to pad his chances for 2012 but also to distract the American public from his OMG FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE. You know, it's reasonable to want to see the President's birth certificate, but when you accuse a BLACK MAN of not being capable of holding the office of President because you think he's secretly from AFRICA.... come on. Tell me you can't see the racism there.

One of my facebook friends even insinuated that Obama should not be given credit because Obama "WANTED TO DEFUND THE TROOPS LIKE 2 MONTHS AGO." No one seems to remember that it was the Republicans holding the budget hostage for their little policy riders until we came to the brink of a government shutdown (which would've frozen the pay of the military). Yet somehow, their pandering and himhawing is OBAMA'S FAULT.

I'm flabbergasted by it all. Just stunned.

Limited
May 2nd, 2011, 07:24 PM
You will always get naysayers Aero. I've seen people saying its a hoax, they think because he's burried at sea that's a cop out. The whole election thing too is bs.

Although I personally think they could have attacked earlier but postponed due to the royal wedding (wanted to not spoil the occasion and also wanted press capable of being focused on it.

What a week though, girl marries prince and the bad guy gets killed, It's like a fairytale.

I'm back in office tomorrow, will be interesting if anyone brings it up.

paladin
May 2nd, 2011, 07:52 PM
Well thanks, sort of.

What really burns me up is that sure, it's crass, but true. We nailed Bin Laden on Obama's watch, and this victory is solely his (well, and the Navy of course). This lead apparently came in 8 months ago. That is nowhere even close to being in the realm of possibility that Bush had anything to do with it.

And yet everyone is saying that this should be a crown achievement for BUSH'S legacy. Somehow I remember in 2003 a certain someone saying:

Obama is a very calm and extremely intelligent individual. Why everyone assumes that Obama couldn't have had this victory without help from the Bush administration is just insulting to me and everyone with two brain cells.

Yes because 7 years of intelligence gathering had absolutely no aid in any intelligence gathered under obama.... Some credit needs to go to the former president.

Bodzilla
May 2nd, 2011, 08:10 PM
oh my fucking god paladin it's like your retarded on purpose.

if your looking for a cheese cake in a store and for 7 years a guy tells you about pavlova's, then some guy comes in and goes "i think i know where the cheese cakes are and you should be able to get him in about 8 months"..... would the guy who told me about fucking pavlovas deserve credit for when i finally find the cheese cake.

No.

TVTyrant
May 2nd, 2011, 08:15 PM
I think her point is that Bush made the mission of turning Afghanistan into a legitimate country (im probably going to get yelled at for that). He abandoned finding Bin Laden in favor of an overall more worthwhile mission. Obama continued that mission but also set more resources into the Bin Laden search again. I believe that Bush once stated in 2006 that they had dissolved their search team. I'm not saying Bush doesn't deserve his due (he did order troops into the region in the first place), but this was Obama's operation.

E: Bod is that a Monty Python reference btw? The cheese shop skit?? Pretty clever...

Bodzilla
May 2nd, 2011, 08:17 PM
i dont think so, but it's just silly enough to work.

i do happen to feel like pulling out a sword fish and going on a slapping frenzy though.

TVTyrant
May 2nd, 2011, 08:22 PM
i dont think so, but it's just silly enough to work.

i do happen to feel like pulling out a sword fish and going on a slapping frenzy though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3KBuQHHKx0

One of my favorite of their sketches.

DarkHalo003
May 2nd, 2011, 08:30 PM

I couldn't care less.

I feel this a lot. I saw that he's dead, see a lot of other Americans (my peers included) rejoicing, but I don't find it the least bit important except for some small bit of closure for the families affected by 9/11. Al-Qaeda still exists, there is still easily an Anti-Western view in the Middle East, the Economy is still horrid, and gas is almost $4.00 here in the South. I'm less concerned about the death of a dying terrorist than I am about the death of a dying economy.

Is Trump really a racist or is he really persecuting Obama just because he's Black? I see a lot of hate on him for this reason when there are other reasons he should not be in favor. Just wanted to know if this was an established fact or not.

And Obama criticizors need to stick with the times; it's no longer because he's Black that people are supposed to dislike or like him as President, it's because he's been able to dodge revealing his birth certificate out just as long as it took the U.S. to find Bin Laden! :downsrim: [/sarcasm]

Warsaw
May 2nd, 2011, 08:34 PM
Well, all my criticisms of Obama are his inability to actually make meaningful legal contributions that would pull the economy up, let alone get as specific as fixing health care. Bush couldn't do it either. Hell, he started the bailout. But Obama made the mistake of going through with it and then some. Bad move. Let the banks collapse and the little ones gobble up the scraps.

Obama's administration deserves credit for this operation. Bush deserves credit for ousting the Taliban from power and at least trying to improve the standard of living over there, whatever the reason. And that, folks, is that.

Aerowyn
May 2nd, 2011, 08:35 PM
I think her point is that Bush made the mission of turning Afghanistan into a legitimate country (im probably going to get yelled at for that). He abandoned finding Bin Laden in favor of an overall more worthwhile mission. Obama continued that mission but also set more resources into the Bin Laden search again. I believe that Bush once stated in 2006 that they had dissolved their search team. I'm not saying Bush doesn't deserve his due (he did order troops into the region in the first place), but this was Obama's operation.

E: Bod is that a Monty Python reference btw? The cheese shop skit?? Pretty clever...

My point is that in March of 2002, SIX MONTHS after 9/11, George Bush went on the record saying that he wasn't concerned at all about Osama Bin Laden, that he didn't know where he was and, ultimately, that he didn't care.

The department that was looking for Bin Laden was dissolved in 2005.

The Pakistani compound that was built SPECIFICALLY for Bin Laden? It was built in 2005, presumably after GW let slip that we had no intention of chasing after him.

George Bush and his administration deserve no credit because George Bush didn't care. End of story.

Well, all my criticisms of Obama are his inability to actually make meaningful legal contributions that would pull the economy up....

Hate to break it to you, but unless private school vouchers, abortions, gay rights, union stripping, and cutting social programs to fund tax breaks for the rich count as "meaningful legal contributions that would pull the economy up," the Republicans aren't doing jack diddly squat either.

Bodzilla
May 2nd, 2011, 08:40 PM
warsaw i dont think you understood exactly what was at stake with the banks collapsing.
i agree they shouldnt have bailed them out however few people understand the consequences of not bailing them out.

The world has been living a lie of plenty and opportunity where people could have whatever they wanted and just make up for it later, whether it's a house, car, new appliance..... and many people never thought they'd have to pay it back.
now it's been like this for decades and our entire way we view the world and behave in it has changed as a result. It was 21st century life that was at stake with the banks because if they where going down they'd take us all with them... take us back to the 40's.

DarkHalo003
May 2nd, 2011, 09:03 PM
My point is that in March of 2002, SIX MONTHS after 9/11, George Bush went on the record saying that he wasn't concerned at all about Osama Bin Laden, that he didn't know where he was and, ultimately, that he didn't care.

The department that was looking for Bin Laden was dissolved in 2005.

The Pakistani compound that was built SPECIFICALLY for Bin Laden? It was built in 2005, presumably after GW let slip that we had no intention of chasing after him.

George Bush and his administration deserve no credit because George Bush didn't care. End of story.

Hate to break it to you, but unless private school vouchers, abortions, gay rights, union stripping, and cutting social programs to fund tax breaks for the rich count as "meaningful legal contributions that would pull the economy up," the Republicans aren't doing jack diddly squat either.
Bush's point was to go after the body of terrorism and pursue the potential of WMD's being in the Middle East. Obviously, as we all know now, there were none found (doesn't mean there were never any planned, existent, or mobilized to avoid detection). I don't think it was so much that bush didn't care about finding Bin Laden; I think it was just that he wanted to redirect America's focus on the bigger picture, which was to counter terrorism in the region surrounding Afghanistan.

Neither side of the political spectrum is honestly contributing in any positive way. The Democrats are sucking their thumbs or throwing tantrums at Republicans for pointing fingers and screaming obscenities. The media then takes flight with these stories and makes them far more dramatic and adds further tension to the thin line that politicians trying to good are being forced to walk on above the gradually furious school of sharks in the vast oceans below that are waiting to tear apart anything that happens to fall down.

My point is, EVERYONE dropped the ball here in terms of the economy, and although Bin Laden's death will result in a small amount of relief for some Americans, the true issue that people refuse to take responsibility for their actions is beginning to really sink in and decay what's left of an already butchered economic state. Now do I mean EVERYONE caused their own misfortune? Most certainly not. I'm directing my post at the people who have screwed others in misdealings, the banks for being corrupt jackasses, and the media-whore-politicians that mess up the process for the benevolent politicians trying to make the country better. I don't see cutting back on certain expenditures as a bad thing and I think now is the time to take a conservative approach to handling this country's expenditures and finances. When our economy is back in an expansion, then that's the time to return social welfare and increase other expenditures. When you have a weaker budget, you do things that cannot wait and cannot be delayed. Everything you listed Aerowyn can wait until the economy is healthy enough to stand on its own feet again. That may sound harsh, but this country needs to focus on expenditures that cannot be ignored at the time. There is always room for most of those things later (except Social Welfare, which is a mixed issue due to the people that need it and the people that abuse it in America).

mech
May 2nd, 2011, 09:48 PM
lets stop yellin at eachother and talk about how ballin it must've been for 40 seals to kick your door in and clusterfuck your family :mech2:

Futzy
May 2nd, 2011, 09:52 PM
http://i.imgur.com/sPo35.jpg

Aerowyn
May 2nd, 2011, 09:57 PM
lets stop yellin at eachother and talk about how ballin it must've been for 40 seals to kick your door in and clusterfuck your family :mech2:

The fact that Obama and his entire homeland security crew got to sit in the Situation Room and WATCH IT ALL ON CAMERA makes it even more fucking awesome. I bet it was like playing a round of Black Ops. .... because.... it's just like Black Ops.

It must have been epic. This is the face of a fuckin' BOSS:
http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/5104/largez.png

Check out Hillary's face while watching the mission.
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/9914/hillaryclintonsecretary.jpg

Spartan094
May 2nd, 2011, 10:02 PM
http://cdn.raywj.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/tumblr_lkkvcmg4nM1qeoa94o1_400.jpg
And this is where your all wrong :realsmug:

paladin
May 2nd, 2011, 10:05 PM
Korn you were right on Saturday.... I wish Nitro could read all of this malarkey

Dwood
May 2nd, 2011, 10:07 PM
Well at least we aren't yellin' at each other about the sketchiness of Osama actually existing.

MXC
May 2nd, 2011, 10:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhCdlygmSJ4&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiDyrkU0WAQ&feature=player_embedded

cheezdue
May 2nd, 2011, 10:57 PM
Lol

TVTyrant
May 2nd, 2011, 11:03 PM
To DarkHalo: Yes I think that Trump and the "Tea party"s BS about the birth certificate was racist. They only did it because he was a black man who happened to have an African Immigrant father. There is no way that they could have thought otherwise. What white man would they ask the same about? We could have a president named Kremenzky and they would be like "yeah checks out."
Spartan:Best thing ever lol.
DarkHalo again: So, your saying that the teachers in Wisconsin, who lost their ability to bargain for healthcare and pay, are in the wrong somehow? I agree that we need to cut spending, but the idea that we are going to cut the pay of TEACHERS, SOLDIERS, and POLICE is FUCKING INSANE. The Republican plan is basically saying we should take the money out of the areas that used to be a huge job market, and instead put it into the hands of Exxon-Mobil so they can keep sticking it in our ass.
Bod: Naw just us westerners. We're the only people who are living beyond their own monetary ability. China is doing great because the majority of their populace works, eats, sleeps, and thats about it. We have built a culture of luxury that spans from Berlin to Bangkok.

paladin
May 2nd, 2011, 11:04 PM
their animations are getting better...

Warsaw
May 2nd, 2011, 11:07 PM

Do NOT make the mistake of lumping me as a Republican sympathetic. I favour effective leadership, not parties.

Bod: I do understand what was at stake. But fixing it in the short term at the expense of the long term is not how it should be done. They (the banks and the politicians) want to have their cake and eat it, too. What we saw was the most overt demonstration of the government's status as "bought-out" that the nation has ever seen. It would have been better to crash hard now than have to be utterly destroyed economically later. That is where we, the United States of America, are currently headed.

Also yes. Please do take us back to the 40s...minus the racism.

Also, lol at Obama's boss face. Even more lol at Clinton. And why couldn't Nitro see all this?

TVTyrant
May 2nd, 2011, 11:12 PM
Warsaw I totally agree with your sentiments, except that it crashing now would have been the utter destruction. The whole thing was a fucking house of cards. The western economy is fake. It doesn't work according to any economists who know anything about how a civilization is run. We are the Roman fucking empire right now. And the year is AD 450.

Warsaw
May 2nd, 2011, 11:15 PM
No, it wouldn't have been utter destruction now. Only utter destruction in the sense that people would have to actually use cash to buy things and couldn't afford to live high. If that's what you call utter destruction, welp...it doesn't affect me or my family. If you (not you you) are living high, you are an idiot.

TVTyrant
May 2nd, 2011, 11:25 PM
No, I'm not. But it can be said that the last time it all went under was only ended when we essentially drafted people into payed work. The economy would not recover under normal means. Either way, the presence of the Federal Government so many fear would only get larger in our lives.

Also I think its weird this was called operation Geronimo. All Geronimo did was fight to keep white people off his lawn...

Bodzilla
May 3rd, 2011, 03:17 AM
i didnt agree thats what should have been done, i was just pointing out that very few people realize the size of the figurative gun the banks held against government heads.

when you have the vast majority of people being atrocious with money, and well.... a little elementary interlect wize and then to take away their imaginary possessions you'd have had some serious, serious implications.

it'd be like germany at the end of the soviet empire.
Suddenly half the country would be dirt poor.

Timo
May 3rd, 2011, 06:16 AM
Also:
http://www.pensitoreview.com/Wordpress/wp-content/themes/mimbo2.2/images/IraqCasualtiesChart-550x333.jpg

n00b1n8R
May 3rd, 2011, 07:46 AM
ratio

Bodzilla
May 3rd, 2011, 08:16 AM
your bad bro.

PenGuin1362
May 3rd, 2011, 11:01 AM
Is that taking into account just damage from Allied troops? Or is it counting the constant suicide bombings which were caused by Sunni and Shi'ite relations? Just curious

sleepy1212
May 3rd, 2011, 01:05 PM
Is that taking into account just damage from Allied troops? Or is it counting the constant suicide bombings which were caused by Sunni and Shi'ite relations? Just curious

Take a look at the site it came from...

Limited
May 3rd, 2011, 01:20 PM
Did any one manage to watch the NMA (Crazy asian animation that depicts a story) before it was taken down and all copies removed? It was outragous lol.

http://eu.techcrunch.com/2011/05/02/bin-ladens-compound-gets-a-bum-review-on-google-maps/
“Great hideout would use again.”
“Heat sources are undeniable. This place is blazing! ”
“Cold and drafty at night, walls full of holes. ”
” on the menu was goat flesh, and the place reeked of burning garbage. ”
“Located in cozy, quiet neighborhood. Interrupted only occasionally by machine gun fire.”

I cant help but find those hilarious.

Did any one manage to watch the NMA (Crazy asian animation that depicts a story) before it was taken down and all copies removed? It was outragous lol.

http://eu.techcrunch.com/2011/05/02/bin-ladens-compound-gets-a-bum-review-on-google-maps/
“Great hideout would use again.”
“Heat sources are undeniable. This place is blazing! ”
“Cold and drafty at night, walls full of holes. ”
” on the menu was goat flesh, and the place reeked of burning garbage. ”
“Located in cozy, quiet neighborhood. Interrupted only occasionally by machine gun fire.”

I cant help but find those hilarious.

Edit:
You know people are saying technology is great as it allows us to get the information literally as it happens, and instantly we know? Well I'm actually getting fed up of it, heres why...The amount of stories that are being published, that turn out to be completely not true.

He used his wife to shield him - Untrue.
He was armed - Untrue.

PenGuin1362
May 3rd, 2011, 06:03 PM
He used a woman, not his wife though.

Kornman00
May 3rd, 2011, 07:04 PM
They made that NMA video private? am sad :saddowns:

DarkHalo003
May 3rd, 2011, 07:10 PM
To DarkHalo: Yes I think that Trump and the "Tea party"s BS about the birth certificate was racist. They only did it because he was a black man who happened to have an African Immigrant father. There is no way that they could have thought otherwise. What white man would they ask the same about? We could have a president named Kremenzky and they would be like "yeah checks out."
Spartan:Best thing ever lol.
DarkHalo again: So, your saying that the teachers in Wisconsin, who lost their ability to bargain for healthcare and pay, are in the wrong somehow? I agree that we need to cut spending, but the idea that we are going to cut the pay of TEACHERS, SOLDIERS, and POLICE is FUCKING INSANE. The Republican plan is basically saying we should take the money out of the areas that used to be a huge job market, and instead put it into the hands of Exxon-Mobil so they can keep sticking it in our ass.

I did not mean to imply that about the Wisconsin teachers. I was mainly directing my post toward the few situations Aerowyn had posted regarding expenditures. I haven't developed much of an opinion on the current situation of teachers and their pay because there are so many variables and it's difficult to keep the facts straight regarding them. But I highly respect teachers and public service workers (police, firemen, teachers, janitors, and even waiters/waitresses) and I hope the best for them just because they help the community out the most. I hope this helps clear that a bit.

paladin
May 3rd, 2011, 07:22 PM
locked in korns trunk

Kornman00
May 3rd, 2011, 07:41 PM
locked in korns trunk
a.k.a junk in da truck

TVTyrant
May 3rd, 2011, 08:25 PM
a.k.a junk in da truck

What you donna do with all that junk, all that junk inside your trunk?

Ima get get get get you drunk Get you love drunk off my hump. My hump my hump. My lovely little lumps (check it out).

paladin
May 3rd, 2011, 09:20 PM
i know a secret about korn...... ph

sleepy1212
May 4th, 2011, 10:23 AM
GzKp43RC9Dk

PenGuin1362
May 4th, 2011, 11:50 AM
There were so many typos and f ups that night when the reports came in. Probably between the lack of hard confirmation and every news agency rushing to get the news out. Fox spelled confirm wrong on their website too.

Rainbow Dash
May 4th, 2011, 01:02 PM
fox news is a bad news source?

stop the presses

PenGuin1362
May 4th, 2011, 01:27 PM
Nooo they're a totally credible news agency. I use them for everything!

n00b1n8R
May 4th, 2011, 11:21 PM
This is one of the oddest things I've ever seen, the quality has improved a lot since the last time I saw one of these :lmao:

NMA vid of the Osama raid~ (http://www.minyanville.com/dailyfeed/2011/05/02/osama-raid-re-enacted-in/)

Sanctus
May 4th, 2011, 11:45 PM
fox news is a bad news source?

stop the presses

Just stop fox. Sorry for being incredibly late to the party, but yeah. I'll just sum up how I feel about everything I read:
Two party system is old, stupid, and influences news media too much so you're all wrong, Bin Laden's death may not be cost effective considering the amount of lives lost but its a strategic step forward (think about it, if we were able to find someone who laid as low as Bin Laden then we can find almost anybody) and it provides closure. Every soldier's death means something now more than ever, and President Obama DOES deserve credit for making some very tough decisons. This whole thing was a big risk on his part. And remember; Bush SPECIFICALLY stated he didn't know where Osama was nor was he that concerned about him, so stop wringing a flood from a wet rag if you know what I mean. It doesn't mean that much to go after terrorism as a whole when you stop caring about eliminating a major player. That's like trying to put out a fire by aiming high. Always go for the source

Patrickssj6
May 5th, 2011, 05:51 AM
I think there is a lot more to this story then meets the eye. You guys probably have 2 more terrorists in your country by now who told you the whereabouts of Bin Laden in return for immigration. etc etc

But who cares...not knowing what's going on it the daily life of a citizen in every country.

Rainbow Dash
May 5th, 2011, 06:17 AM
party

http://wonkette.com/444803/photos-america-pounds-beers-together-at-ground-zero

thats a party

TVTyrant
May 5th, 2011, 07:49 AM
LOL at that article. I loved the part at the end: "yay death". I have kind of felt that way all week when people were talking about it.

Sanctus
May 5th, 2011, 07:53 AM
Epic party is epic. Kinda put off though buy people putting their refuse all over the ground where people were killed.