PDA

View Full Version : Hey Canadians go vote thanks in advance

CN3089
May 2nd, 2011, 11:42 AM
Yeah there's a federal election today WHO KNEW??

If you could vote for the ndp or liberals (http://www.projectdemocracy.ca/) that would be cool but just go vote that's whats really important* :allears:

*seriously though please don't vote for the conservatives

Rainbow Dash
May 2nd, 2011, 11:45 AM
voting for the conservatives

jk not voting at all

Rainbow Dash
May 2nd, 2011, 11:47 AM
Yeah there's a federal election today WHO KNEW??

http://www.lilith-ezine.com/articles/canada/images/Stephen-Harper-Biography-02.jpg

that is simply not true

thehoodedsmack
May 2nd, 2011, 11:56 AM
Voted Pirate Party because I'm not at all a fan of any of the parties that could actually win.

voter_turnout++;

TVTyrant
May 2nd, 2011, 11:58 AM
Voted Pirate Party because I'm not at all a fan of any of the parties that could actually win.

voter_turnout++;

Wait wait wait...

Canada has a PIRATE party?!?!?!?

When will it come to America, and how do I sign up?

Rainbow Dash
May 2nd, 2011, 12:34 PM
voter_turnout++;

Around 40% of our population has no faith in the system, great huh

TVTyrant
May 2nd, 2011, 12:38 PM
I think only like 40% of America votes ;_;

Rainbow Dash
May 2nd, 2011, 12:54 PM
Well gee maybe we should be considering a form of government instead of this de mock ras see

TVTyrant
May 2nd, 2011, 12:59 PM
We should have just made FDR immortal and made him God-King of America. The guy was beastly for a dude who couldn't walk.

Kornman00
May 2nd, 2011, 06:40 PM
i r not Canuck :saddowns:

Cortexian
May 2nd, 2011, 06:55 PM
I voted last week because I'm that awesome.

CN3089
May 2nd, 2011, 08:56 PM
Conservatives receive exact same amount of the popular vote, end up with more seats because the electorate has actually shifted away from the right

can we have electoral reform now

seriously

:smith::smith::smith::smith::smith::smith::smith:

Bodzilla
May 2nd, 2011, 09:09 PM
i told you to beware those polls bro

CN3089
May 2nd, 2011, 09:16 PM
also the bloc might lose official party status

so everybody's happy about that at least :)

Rainbow Dash
May 2nd, 2011, 09:22 PM
hahahah this is disgusting, the guy lies to the other parties, and forces an election due to non confidence, and gets a majority in return, nice.

CN3089
May 2nd, 2011, 09:28 PM
Found in contempt of parliament? No problem, Ignatieff's incompetence will hand us a majority :harpersmug:

Amit
May 2nd, 2011, 10:08 PM
This is ridiculous. A Conservative majority?

Are people just marking the 'X' on the first entry on the list?

Conservatives receive exact same amount of the popular vote, end up with more seats because the electorate has actually shifted away from the right

seriously

This.

Rainbow Dash
May 2nd, 2011, 10:09 PM
no

smart people are splitting votes among the good parties

and retards only vote conservative

CN3089
May 2nd, 2011, 10:13 PM
4.5 years of hell incoming

say goodbye to the cbc, gay marriage, abortion and the public healthcare system

it was nice knowing you :(

how's france doing these days?

Rainbow Dash
May 2nd, 2011, 10:22 PM
how will we get married now cn ??????? : ((((((

CN3089
May 2nd, 2011, 10:27 PM
there's always the netherlands :)

Rainbow Dash
May 2nd, 2011, 10:37 PM
fuck yes lets do it

you and me baby ;3

Warsaw
May 2nd, 2011, 11:17 PM

seriously

Applicable to your southern neighbours as well. Sounds like you guys are getting dragged into the same shitstorm we are.

TVTyrant
May 2nd, 2011, 11:36 PM
Oh you poor Commonwealth countries. This is why I love our constitution.

CN3089
May 2nd, 2011, 11:37 PM
Reminder that only 1 in 5 Canadians actually cast a ballot for the Conservatives, who will rule Canada for the next five years :)

Kornman00
May 3rd, 2011, 12:53 AM
Come to America, we have cookies.

TVTyrant
May 3rd, 2011, 01:02 AM
And gay marriage in taxachuschetts.

Phopojijo
May 3rd, 2011, 01:25 AM
Oh you poor Commonwealth countries. This is why I love our constitution.??

TVTyrant
May 3rd, 2011, 01:31 AM
Canadian constitution act of 1982 amuses me, what? Not as legit as the document that all other constitutions written in the last 235 years are based on.

Amit
May 3rd, 2011, 04:42 AM
In an interview this morning with Bill Good on CKNW in Vancouver, Stephen Harper openly campaigned for the Conservative Party of Canada, asking listeners to "vote Conservative" in defiance of Elections Canada rules and regulations that state no campaigning may be done during the media blackout on election day.

During the interview Stephen Harper contravined the Elections Canada Act by stating that "It is certain that I will vote, and I encourage all other people to vote, and I encourage people to do the same as me and vote Conservative."

This breach of the Elections Canada Act also comes on the heels of alleged voter fraud in swing ridings at risk of losing Conservative control, as voters are being telephoned in these sensitive ridings and falsely being informed that their polling stations have been changed. In some cases voters have been sent as far as one hour away from where they are supposed to be voting by these fraudulant calls.

Source (http://www.examiner.com/canada-headlines-in-canada/stephen-harper-breaks-election-rules-campaigns-on-radio-on-election-day)

That second quote is just...wow. That is like shit the Republicans would do.

TVTyrant
May 3rd, 2011, 05:37 AM
Wait, the former Prime Minister isn't allowed to campaign for a party? What a strange law... Man I feel bad for you guys. Everything CN# and you have shown is like unbelievable. Sounds like its time for a United North America to me. I heard our black guy just killed Bin Laden...

Also free cookies if you join up with us. You can be part of Alaska!!!

Rainbow Dash
May 3rd, 2011, 12:56 PM
Just throwing this out here, as one of the handful of people with no faith in our democratic system preventing me from seeing it be worthwhile to vote; If less than 60% of our population is in that boat, it's pretty obvious we need some kind of reform in the election system, instead of using an antiquated model from a hundred years ago.

CN3089
May 3rd, 2011, 12:58 PM
Wait, the former Prime Minister isn't allowed to campaign for a party? What a strange law... Man I feel bad for you guys. Everything CN# and you have shown is like unbelievable. Sounds like its time for a United North America to me. I heard our black guy just killed Bin Laden...

Also free cookies if you join up with us. You can be part of Alaska!!!

your system is even worse than ours sorry bud

Phopojijo
May 3rd, 2011, 01:30 PM

Also free cookies if you join up with us. You can be part of Alaska!!!Yeah we don't want your system. That's why we're up here.

Also, they're allowed to campaign for their party. The key part of that comment was "during the media blackout on election day."

The law is mostly around to make sure poll results from the East doesn't influence poll results from the West who are 5.5 timezones back.

Warsaw
May 3rd, 2011, 01:54 PM
If we did unite, it would not be one system or the other. It would be a new one.

Cortexian
May 3rd, 2011, 06:08 PM
Finally, a majority government. Lets get some shit done without bullshit interference from idiots who, if the recent election is any indication, don't know how to even run a party correctly.

Seriously though, Conservative majority with NDP Opposition? It's been Conservative/Liberal for as long as I can remember, Liberal party gone and fucked up this election big time. It doesn't help that Ignatieff looks like Skinner from Hot Fuzz:
http://images.blu-ray.com/reviews/1782_2.jpg

Rainbow Dash
May 3rd, 2011, 07:57 PM
If people are basing who they're voting for based on the LOOKS of the party leader then they shouldn't be voting at all.

Finally, a majority government. Lets get some shit done without bullshit interference from idiots who, if the recent election is any indication, don't know how to even run a party correctly.

Oh, you mean the idiots who caught him lying to their faces and thought he wasn't fit to continue to lead the government, yeah. Are you serious?

TVTyrant
May 3rd, 2011, 08:20 PM
your system is even worse than ours sorry bud

Yeah but its not our fault. The 1890s were a really bad time for Federal law making :( Plus your conservative party makes ours look like Nazis. We could create an even better system!!! We'll even forgive the whole not joining in our glorious revolution thing!!!

Cortexian
May 3rd, 2011, 08:41 PM
If people are basing who they're voting for based on the LOOKS of the party leader then they shouldn't be voting at all.
I agree, that's why I said it doesn't help. Having a shitty election plan is what didn't get them votes obviously.

Oh, you mean the idiots who caught him lying to their faces and thought he wasn't fit to continue to lead the government, yeah. Are you serious?
Yup. Every Government "lies" from a certain point of view.

Rainbow Dash
May 3rd, 2011, 08:43 PM
I'm not interested in debating interpretations of the word, he was voted out by a non confidence vote freelancer, he was found in contempt of parliament for willfully and intentionally falsifying critical information.

This man, is now running our country. If you can't see anything wrong with that jesus christ.

Dwood
May 3rd, 2011, 09:06 PM
I'm not interested in debating interpretations of the word, he was voted out by a non confidence vote freelancer, he was found in contempt of parliament for willfully and intentionally falsifying critical information.

This man, is now running our country. If you can't see anything wrong with that jesus christ.

Our secretary of the treasury 'forgot' to pay his taxes and he still got the job. :/\

Rainbow Dash
May 3rd, 2011, 09:11 PM
Yeah, but I liked to think that being Canada we were better than you guys.

Apparently we aren't lol

TVTyrant
May 3rd, 2011, 09:14 PM
Our secretary of the treasury 'forgot' to pay his taxes and he still got the job. :/\

Wait I thought he got barred? Or did he just do his back pay and they let him in?

Apparently we aren't lol

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

Warsaw
May 3rd, 2011, 09:52 PM

Apparently we aren't lol

Only at hockey, and even then just barely. :p We're pretty even the rest of the way through.

TVTyrant
May 3rd, 2011, 10:11 PM
Only at hockey, and even then just barely. :p We're pretty even the rest of the way through.

Except that our higher population has breed all kinds of idiots. Canada doesn't seem quite as stupid. The election was split by two competing parties Sel. Maybe they will unite and crush the conservatives next time?

thehoodedsmack
May 3rd, 2011, 10:17 PM
Ignatieff really didn't do much to dispel those attacks on his patriotism by resigning from party leader position after he lost... (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13271083)

Warsaw
May 3rd, 2011, 11:35 PM
Except that our higher population has breed all kinds of idiots. Canada doesn't seem quite as stupid. The election was split by two competing parties Sel. Maybe they will unite and crush the conservatives next time?

It's proportional. Every country has the same ratio, people just like to talk about it more in America.

Also, Ignatieff is butthurt.

sleepy1212
May 4th, 2011, 07:27 AM
It's proportional. Every country has the same ratio, people just like to talk about it more in America.

They like to ignore the listobums in the other bazillion square miles that aren't french new york.

Rainbow Dash
May 4th, 2011, 08:36 AM

Or there won't be a next time now that the conservatives can do whatever the fuck they want.

CN3089
May 4th, 2011, 03:04 PM
Ignatieff really didn't do much to dispel those attacks on his patriotism by resigning from party leader position after he lost... (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13271083)

His incompetence led to the Liberals being essentially wiped out and in all likelihood being made completely irrelevant by the time 2015 rolls around, if he tried to stick around he would've been purged anyway

Higuy
May 4th, 2011, 03:36 PM
sounds like Canada is flying into a shit storm?

Bodzilla
May 4th, 2011, 07:12 PM
why dont the left wing parties form a coalition like in australia.

where the liberal, and national party pool votes for government.

Rainbow Dash
May 4th, 2011, 08:03 PM
why dont the left wing parties form a coalition like in australia.

where the liberal, and national party pool votes for government.

Because Harper has a Majority conservative government, and can do whatever the fuck he wants because he has over 51% control of the house of commons, even if the other parties got together they still wouldn't be able to counter his decisions.

TVTyrant
May 4th, 2011, 08:49 PM
Because Harper has a Majority conservative government, and can do whatever the fuck he wants because he has over 51% control of the house of commons, even if the other parties got together they still wouldn't be able to counter his decisions.

Maybe they will pull a democrats and mutiny against his bills?

Warsaw
May 4th, 2011, 09:03 PM
^ Lol

But then again...Republicans have split into two factions as well. Time for a new party.

TVTyrant
May 4th, 2011, 09:42 PM
^ Lol

But then again...Republicans have split into two factions as well. Time for a new party.
You mean they split into the Crazies and the Regular Conservatives?

The Democrats are such a waste of space in party politics. There is no party unity, and all they stand for is not being the Republicans. A basket of socks could do what they do.

Warsaw
May 4th, 2011, 09:53 PM
And all the Republicans stand for these days are the corporations which fund each individual official in addition to not being liberals.

Is it pretty much the same in Candadia, guys?

TVTyrant
May 4th, 2011, 10:32 PM
And all the Republicans stand for these days are the corporations which fund each individual official in addition to not being liberals.

You said it not me. I was hoping someone would who wasn't a Democrat lol.

Bodzilla
May 4th, 2011, 11:20 PM

no my point is why didnt they do that EARLIER.

CN3089
May 5th, 2011, 12:21 AM
no my point is why didnt they do that EARLIER.

They tried. Harper shut down Parliament to avoid the actual confidence vote that would have brought down his government. Twice. :v:

Maybe they will pull a democrats and mutiny against his bills?

This doesn't happen in Canada. If the vote is whipped then you either vote with your leader it or they kick you out of the caucus.

Warsaw
May 5th, 2011, 12:50 AM
Don't worry. If you guys go all dictatorial the USA will send in the troops to remove any WMDs he might have...

:downs:

TeeKup
May 5th, 2011, 01:28 AM
Shut down parliament? To avoid being ousted? That seems like it would constitute him being forcibly removed. >_>

Phopojijo
May 5th, 2011, 01:49 AM
Shut down parliament? To avoid being ousted? That seems like it would constitute him being forcibly removed. >_>He didn't shut down parliament. That's not how it works.

He asked the Governor General, an appointed representative from the Queen of England, to shut down parliament and she did.

There's a big distinction.

Kornman00
May 5th, 2011, 10:00 AM
lol, Queen of England. You poor chaps.

TVTyrant
May 5th, 2011, 10:19 AM
He didn't shut down parliament. That's not how it works.

He asked the Governor General, an appointed representative from the Queen of England, to shut down parliament and she did.

Oh Monarchys. You poor souls :P

Amit
May 5th, 2011, 12:09 PM
Yup. Every Government "lies" from a certain point of view.

Not like the Harper government. Well, he's in now. Maybe we can change him to be a better person since he's happy that he has a majority. Who knows, shit might get done.

Haha, who am I kidding? The last conservative majority in Canada was steeped in almost a decade of scandals.

Brian Mulroney

CN3089
May 5th, 2011, 01:44 PM
He didn't shut down parliament. That's not how it works.

Queen of Canada :hist101:

thehoodedsmack
May 5th, 2011, 02:56 PM
The Queen doesn't choose the Governor General, just making sure we all realize that.

Amit
May 5th, 2011, 03:17 PM
The Prime Minister advises the Queen who to appoint as the Governor-General. The appointment is based solely on the advice of the PM and no other person.

n00b1n8R
May 5th, 2011, 07:27 PM
The Prime Minister advises the Queen who to appoint as the Governor-General. The appointment is based solely on the advice of the PM and no other person.
Basically how it works in all commonwealth countries.

TVTyrant
May 6th, 2011, 12:06 AM
Lol suck. You guys should have just made so many checks and balances that the system is useless. Works out much better than Queens picking out there favorite friends for each country.

Warsaw
May 6th, 2011, 12:28 AM
Well, to be fair, how are our own checks and balances working in our favour right now?

TVTyrant
May 6th, 2011, 12:35 AM
Well, to be fair, how are our own checks and balances working in our favour right now?

Because it has put our government at a stalemate just like our forefathers intended! Haven't you ever read about the constitutional convention? They couldn't agree about anything and by the time it was over some were threatening to form a partition government. Its the American way :iamafag:

Warsaw
May 6th, 2011, 03:37 AM
No. There is no stalemate. Congress has power over everything whether we like it or not. They can override a Presidential veto AND they can approve Justices.

TVTyrant
May 6th, 2011, 03:52 AM
No. There is no stalemate. Congress has power over everything whether we like it or not. They can override a Presidential veto AND they can approve Justices.

Thats my point. Under the original bounds of the constitution 70% of the power resides within Congress. Thats why we made it bicameral. With so many members it is impossible for there to not be naysayers on any bill. Our government is built so that unless the bill is super moderate and watered down, or if its a time of crisis, it won't pass. Thats what the fore fathers wanted. A moderate government.

Warsaw
May 6th, 2011, 04:49 AM
That's not the point. The point is that the people in Congress can run the country into the ground as they want without consequence. They can prevent the necessary changes to government that would turn everything around.

What the founding fathers wanted was a government for the people, by the people. Now it's for Congress, by Congress. And don't even try to tell me that Congress represents the people who voted them in.

We are getting off topic now. Back to Canada.

CN3089
May 6th, 2011, 06:05 PM
I'm often glad that our 'founding fathers' were all drunks so we don't have all these useless arguments about what they would have wanted our country to look like

Nero
May 6th, 2011, 06:13 PM
didnt see this thread. Voted NDP.
Shame they didn't win.

Patrickssj6
May 6th, 2011, 06:47 PM
Why does that party name remind me of something? :v:
http://www.n24.de/media/_fotos/1politik/2008_2/mai_7/080523_1/npd_dpa.jpg

CN3089
May 8th, 2011, 08:59 AM
fun fact: their french acronym is in fact NPD

Cortexian
May 10th, 2011, 04:40 AM
Not like the Harper government. Well, he's in now. Maybe we can change him to be a better person since he's happy that he has a majority. Who knows, shit might get done.
I'm probably biased since his mother is kind of a family friend (lives in my community), see her at community events/dinners/etc and I've met and talked to Mr. Harper many times. TBH, never really about political stuff though. The friend I know that is also in the community is like me and into military/law enforcement stuff so we usually end up talking to him and his security escort dudes about related shit lol.

Last time we talked to him was relatively close to the point where the Parliament RCMP security guys were re-issued their MP5's. We were having fun talking to his security guys about them and they even showed us one that they had in one of their vehicles (we weren't allowed to hold it or anything obviously). They took us through the operation and really basic field stripping though which was pretty cool and nice of them to do, they're a lot less stick-up-ass than USA Secret Service types from what I can tell.

Rainbow Dash
May 10th, 2011, 06:09 AM
LOOKIT OUR GUNS

so yeah we're pretty much america now

TVTyrant
May 10th, 2011, 06:40 AM
they're a lot less stick-up-ass than USA Secret Service types from what I can tell.

Well yeah.

I mean, who would want to kill the prime minister of Canada?

Have you guys ever had a PM killed?

Amit
May 10th, 2011, 11:41 AM
Well yeah.

Only in video games.

CN3089
May 10th, 2011, 08:07 PM
Well yeah.

I'm sure the FLQ would've loved to take a shot at Trudeau

Rainbow Dash
May 13th, 2011, 05:36 PM
http://wonkette.com/445662/canada-shame-report-its-terrible-up-north-now-too

the bright side of our impending doom is that wonkette now reports on us from time to time

Amit
May 19th, 2011, 01:21 AM
Hey guys, guess what? Harper just appointed three people to the senate who were rejected by the Canadian people in the election just two weeks ago. And one of the guys even said while running in the election that he has no place in the Senate. Oh really?

TVTyrant
May 19th, 2011, 11:47 AM
Hey guys, guess what? Harper just appointed three people to the senate who were rejected by the Canadian people in the election just two weeks ago. And one of the guys even said while running in the election that he has no place in the Senate. Oh really?
I'm telling you guys. Join up with us. We'll have beers and McDonalds all around.

Rainbow Dash
May 19th, 2011, 12:21 PM
fuck no

lets move to norway

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01mTKDaKa6Q

Phopojijo
May 19th, 2011, 02:50 PM
I'm telling you guys. Join up with us. We'll have beers and McDonalds all around.We have plenty of beer and McDonalds up here too... and much less bullshit, and much better and cheaper health care.

thehoodedsmack
May 19th, 2011, 03:10 PM
Also our McDonalds and beer is regulated by government agencies to ensure it isn't as toxic as you guys'.

TVTyrant
May 19th, 2011, 08:09 PM
Also our McDonalds and beer is regulated by government agencies to ensure it isn't as toxic as you guys'.
Typical Canadian pork barrel spending If I could have my guns I'd probably join you

Amit
May 19th, 2011, 10:56 PM
Typical Canadian pork barrel spending If I could have my guns I'd probably join you

You know there are things that are worth spending money on.

TVTyrant
May 19th, 2011, 11:22 PM
Check my ninja. I do vote Democrat you know <.< >.>

Amit
May 20th, 2011, 01:51 AM
Check my ninja. I do vote Democrat you know <.< >.>

I had the feeling that was sarcastic. From now on I'l gonna be highlighting your posts to make sure.

TPBlinD
June 14th, 2011, 11:02 PM
Better than if NDP had have won.

Amit
June 15th, 2011, 01:12 AM
Are you so sure? They've never won yet so we don't know their potential.

TPBlinD
June 15th, 2011, 01:43 AM
Never won federally. They fucked Ontario in the 90s.
Harsh economic times call for action, not liberal bullshit.

CN3089
June 15th, 2011, 01:53 AM
Never won federally. They fucked Ontario in the 90s.
Harsh economic times call for action, not liberal bullshit.

Stop do not trole

TPBlinD
June 15th, 2011, 03:02 PM
Idealistic students are the only ones who voted for NDP.

=sw=warlord
June 15th, 2011, 03:05 PM

Blind people do not make blind accusations, delusional people do.

TPBlinD
June 15th, 2011, 03:10 PM
Blind people do not make blind accusations, delusional people do.
Haha.
Harsh generalization I know, but that's what I saw talking to people on the days leading up to the election. University students campaigning for Layton.
Sure, NDP would be a nice reform. But it wouldn't work and Canada would have died.

Cortexian
June 15th, 2011, 06:41 PM
That seems to be the trend around here as well.

CN3089
June 15th, 2011, 06:50 PM
I didn't realize idealistic students comprised 30% of our population :allears:

Amit
June 15th, 2011, 07:32 PM
I didn't vote NDP.

TPBlinD
June 15th, 2011, 07:33 PM
I didn't realize idealistic students comprised 30% of our population :allears:
Nobody wanted Ignatieff, and everyone hates Harper. Layton bumped up.

Dwood
June 15th, 2011, 08:57 PM
wb blind buddy old pal.

Amit
June 22nd, 2011, 12:32 AM
Look at this shit:

Jason Kenney is suggesting his boss Stephen Harper could do away with the Senate if his Conservative caucus in the Red Chamber doesn’t play ball and accept his reforms.

Choosing his words carefully, Mr. Kenney avoided saying the word “abolish.” Rather, he said the Prime Minister is prepared to “entertain more dramatic options” if Tory senators continue to balk at his proposal.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/ottawa-notebook/senior-conservative-hints-harper-could-go-nuclear-on-senate-reform/article2067484/

There's no end to the shamelessness of Harper's stranglehold on Canada. This guy wants to modify our constitution to shuffle up the senate if the senators don't agree with his ridiculous reform proposals? This is undemocratic. This is half way black mail (since Harper appointed a good few of those same senators to their luxurious positions).

TeeKup
June 22nd, 2011, 01:03 AM
How is anyone allowed to do that? How is anyone even allowed to suggest that?

If the president even breathed a word of doing this the Supreme Court would shunt it before he even put his signature on the bill.

TPBlinD
June 22nd, 2011, 02:43 AM
What?
Hes trying to impose term limits on the senators.. how is that a bad thing. I really don't understand. Do you know how much they get paid?
Heres a chart for you
Right now they're allowed to serve in the senate until they're 75. A 9 year term limit has been proposed and that is what is being disputed.

Amit
June 22nd, 2011, 10:05 AM
Actually, Blind, I forgot to mention that the term limit is one of the good things that Harper will bring to the table. Hey, he's not all bad, but the way he wants to do it if they don't budge is absolutely unacceptable.

CN3089
June 22nd, 2011, 03:25 PM
An elected senate is dumb as hell we should just get rid of it

Amit
June 22nd, 2011, 03:31 PM
Meh, we're gonna end up with a civil war by the end of Harper's current term, so....

Rainbow Dash
June 22nd, 2011, 03:39 PM

^^

=sw=warlord
June 22nd, 2011, 03:41 PM
Meh, we're gonna end up with a civil war by the end of Harper's current term, so....

Only if there's a hockey game when his term is over.

CN3089
June 22nd, 2011, 05:57 PM
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/harper.jpg

TVTyrant
June 22nd, 2011, 06:35 PM
How will you choose senators then? What is your suggestion?

CN3089
June 22nd, 2011, 06:42 PM
Uh I just said we should abolish the senate??

Bodzilla
June 22nd, 2011, 06:43 PM
hey canada hows that pricktatorship coming along?

TPBlinD
June 22nd, 2011, 09:08 PM
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/harper.jpg
reposting to fb

Cortexian
June 23rd, 2011, 04:57 AM
Uh I just said we should abolish the senate??
Okay Mr. Palpatine sir!

Canadian National Empire sounds better anyway right?

TVTyrant
June 24th, 2011, 10:20 PM
...How would laws pass? How would you vote no confidence and then elect the same person again? Insert other generalized problems --> Here

Amit
June 25th, 2011, 02:26 AM
Simple: Downplayed elections and misleading known liberal/socialist voters causing them to miss their voting period.