PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have FP arms rigged with IK Points for FP animating?

DarkHalo003
May 24th, 2011, 12:12 PM
Does anyone have FP arms rigged for FP animation in 3ds Max? I can't find any at Halomaps and I want to start FP animating.

MAJOR CHANGE: It appears I goofed. I don't need a rigged pair specifically, I need a good the script or tut on obtaining IK Points. I thought rigged and IK points were synonymous. Can anyone help then?

paladin
May 25th, 2011, 12:29 AM
No Halo 1's. I have Halo 3's, ODST's and Reach's

Spartan094
May 25th, 2011, 03:01 PM
No Halo 1's. I have Halo 3's, ODST's and Reach's
Yeah right, if you have it I have all of the animations for the game in 3ds max form.

DarkHalo003
May 25th, 2011, 06:04 PM
Yeah right, if you have it I have all of the animations for the game in 3ds max form.
He could have modeled them dude. Just because he says "Reach's" doesn't mean they are ports from the game.

I'll leave this open as a troubleshooting thread for when I (inevitably) mess up in my starting out in FP animation.

Paladin, I'll let you know via PM if I'm running into trouble with the arms I'm rigging via "rig the entire biped" method. Worse case, you'll hear from me very soon.lol.

MAJOR CHANGE: It appears I goofed. I don't need a rigged pair specifically, I need a good the script or tut on obtaining IK Points. I thought rigged and IK points were synonymous. Can anyone help then?

paladin
May 25th, 2011, 07:25 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_n7Vt1sT-3_4/TAOyGwcPPcI/AAAAAAAALJQ/UYmaN5NOl6g/s1600/hater_gonna_hate_08.jpg