PDA

View Full Version : Obama terrorist assassination attempt FOILED and the coolest part? it's on video.

Bodzilla
June 11th, 2011, 07:26 AM
Holly fucking shit this is unbelievable.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CltAjQl_8x0&feature=share

You see how that fella took the bullet? that shit's like straight outta movies, wow.
I'm actually proud that theres still selfless people like this alive, ya know it just gives me a little faith that maybe humanity isn't completely useless..

incredible.

Rainbow Dash
June 11th, 2011, 07:30 AM
Holy shit, I can't believe Obama got out of there alive. We really do live in a scary world where assassins can get that close and no one notices until it's almost too late.

That bodyguard is great at his job, I wonder how many of them would be willing to take a bullet like that one did. I heard he got sent down to one of those hospitals in critical condition, I hope he lives, he's definitely one of the few shining examples of a selfless human being.

thehoodedsmack
June 11th, 2011, 07:42 AM
All over the news here this morning. The man's gonna pull through, it seems. Wow. Expect Conservative punditry to call for a war on somebody, and put this man on a golden pedestal. Yes, the shooter was Arab, but is there anything released yet that has linked him to a terrorist organization?

=sw=warlord
June 11th, 2011, 07:46 AM
And yet another shitty attempt at being funny by the hairy Australian.

Rainbow Dash
June 11th, 2011, 08:05 AM
And yet another shitty attempt at being funny by the hairy Australian.

Just because you don't like Obama does not mean you have to be so incredibly disrespectful to him and attack other members.

=sw=warlord
June 11th, 2011, 08:09 AM
Just because you don't like Obama does not mean you have to be so incredibly disrespectful to him and attack other members.

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/7278/derp.png

Kornman00
June 11th, 2011, 09:45 AM
Goodbye horses! Good song

TVTyrant
June 11th, 2011, 11:04 AM
;)

Siliconmaster
June 11th, 2011, 12:09 PM
That is incredible

Syuusuke
June 11th, 2011, 04:51 PM
I thoroughly enjoyed the Australian that appeared at some point.