PDA

View Full Version : to all french speaking people

neuro
June 16th, 2011, 11:05 AM
why is it that whenever people spreak french (i'm living in france now) i can't keep my fucking eyes open.
like seriously, no exaggeration.

i just had a meeting, which was entirely in french, and i had to fight not to fall asleep.
i can understand like maybe one fifth of what's being said, but then my brain demands a shutdown.

tl;dr: french sucks ass :V

also, ubisoft has free fruit.

StankBacon
June 16th, 2011, 11:08 AM
rofl

Patrickssj6
June 16th, 2011, 11:47 AM
problem with france is that they are nationalists....they refuse to speak English...they even have laws against speaking English on the radio.

Salope means slut...so there you go...or holy blue cheese...sacre bleu fromage :3

Warsaw
June 16th, 2011, 05:41 PM
^

Though it's better in the French country, unless you are German and they know it. Then they will treat you like shit; they just can't get over the past 90 years.

Also, it makes you want to sleep because the words slur together and unless you are used to it, it takes a lot of brain power to keep it all straight.

Kornman00
June 16th, 2011, 05:44 PM
Who would want to listen to what a french guy has to say anyway :lol:?

:trollface:

Limited
June 16th, 2011, 05:44 PM
problem with france is that they are nationalists....they refuse to speak English...they even have laws against speaking English on the radio.

Salope means slut...so there you go...or holy blue cheese...sacre bleu fromage :3
^^ Northern France isnt too bad as thats where they tourists go and the French make the money, middle to south of France and quite of a lot of the people get very moody and pissed off over small matters.

I'm going to France in 2 weeks, where you at Neuro?

n00b1n8R
June 16th, 2011, 08:08 PM
Who would want to listen to what a french guy has to say anyway :lol:?

:trollface:
reprepreprep

Hotrod
June 16th, 2011, 08:26 PM
Both the French from France and the French from Quebec are extremely snobby, it's rather annoying... But we Franco-Ontarians are cool and nice :)

Mr Buckshot
June 17th, 2011, 06:58 PM
Both the French from France and the French from Quebec are extremely snobby, it's rather annoying... But we Franco-Ontarians are cool and nice :)

The only two things good from Quebec are poutine and Ubisoft games.

About the snobby part, it's not that bad, their attitude completely flips around when you speak French to them.

what I never understand about French is how the syllables and pronunciation change so rapidly in music. I can understand spoken French fairly well but I understand maybe 10% of lyrics in French songs unless I read them.

Hotrod
June 17th, 2011, 07:34 PM
When you speak to them in French with a different accent, they tend to become even more snobby, from my experience anyway. But yeah, poutine and Ubisoft are awesome but don't forget tourtière!

Warsaw
June 18th, 2011, 12:39 AM
Ubisoft is hit and miss...

Bodzilla
June 18th, 2011, 04:06 AM
Ubisoft has never been anything but miss for me.

Kornman00
June 18th, 2011, 01:47 PM
Ubisoft? I think you mean SplinterCell&AssassiansCreedsoft

Bodzilla
June 19th, 2011, 05:04 AM
yes i believe i said that yes.

Hotrod
June 19th, 2011, 11:56 AM
Assassin's Creed is really the only Ubisoft franchise I've been interested in. And even then I'm starting to get tired of it due to them making Assassin's Creed 2.5 and Assassin's Creed 2.5 #2 instead of going on to Assassin's Creed 3. What ever happened to every AC game was supposed to have a new assassin with a new era?

RedBaron
June 19th, 2011, 12:12 PM
How do French people have the right to treat Germans like shit when half their country went turncoat during the war?

Bodzilla
June 19th, 2011, 12:37 PM
hey you!, your retarded.

pleas sotp poastin.

RedBaron
June 20th, 2011, 04:30 AM
hey you!, your retarded.

pleas sotp poastin.
Alright let me rephrase that. How do the French have the right to treat Germans like shit when half their country threw down resistance and collaborated with the Reich to exterminate French Jews? That and their greatest hero from WWI also joined up with the Nazis.

Anyway, is this off topic? It seems to me that this thread is dedicated to hatin' on French people.

Bodzilla
June 20th, 2011, 07:32 AM
kinda hard when the german army is in your city saying "anyone who doesn't support us will be executed" to not at least go along with them.
what you think millions of people will sacrifice themselves pointlessly?

fuck that shit.

n00b1n8R
June 20th, 2011, 05:55 PM
Ubisoft has never been anything but miss for me.
Has nobody ITT played the Prince of Persia trilogy?

Bodzilla
June 20th, 2011, 08:31 PM
the original or the sands of time rewindy shit?

Love De Lux
June 21st, 2011, 05:25 AM
Bonjour ici la France, vous me recevez ? :gonk:

neuro
June 21st, 2011, 06:26 AM
va te faire encule, fils de pute.

i know french.

Hotrod
June 21st, 2011, 10:40 PM
On s'en fiche de la France ici, le Canada c'est bien mieux.

Mais je blague bien sûr, on aime la France, mais le Canada est certainement toujours supérieur Ã* la France.

Cortexian
June 23rd, 2011, 05:05 AM
Assassin's Creed - Brotherhood were all good... Far Cry... Ghost Recon...

neuro
June 23rd, 2011, 05:46 PM
i fucking hate the ghost recon engine btw.

using vertex lighting and being forced to cut up efficient meshes because the lighter is complaining PISSES ME OFF.

n00b1n8R
June 23rd, 2011, 07:06 PM
the original or the sands of time rewindy shit?
Sands of time shit?

You're the dumbest kid I've ever met. If you want to know why, watch this (http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/183-Prince-of-Persia-Retrospective).

Mr Buckshot
June 24th, 2011, 02:40 PM
On s'en fiche de la France ici, le Canada c'est bien mieux.

Mais je blague bien sûr, on aime la France, mais le Canada est certainement toujours supérieur Ã* la France.

D'accord