July 4th, 2011, 02:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tzg8bAdASgA&feature=player_embedded

Mr Buckshot
July 4th, 2011, 03:32 PM
Happy 1st > Happy 4th.

but happy 4th anyway, enjoy your bbq

DarkHalo003
July 4th, 2011, 03:39 PM
YEAH AMERICA! WE CELEBRATE OUR INDEPENDENCE BY BLOWING SHIT UP!

Love this country, even through the tough times. I can't wait to shoot fireworks tonight!

Hotrod
July 4th, 2011, 07:22 PM
Canada Day > 4th of July

Canadian national anthem > American national anthem

But happy 4th of July anyway!

king_nothing_
July 5th, 2011, 05:20 AM
Went to Fair St. Louis. Watched fireworks. Went to bar afterwards. Drank too much. Don't feel so hot now. Forcing myself to eat food so I won't have just a bunch of alcohol in my stomach and have a hardcore hangover.

Also water.

ughhh

Limited
July 5th, 2011, 05:25 AM
Instead of celebrating the independence from America, I celebrated the independence from Germany not winning the war. I went to the Normandy beaches in France to see where the D-Day landings were, saw a lot of Dutch, German, Belgium and even a Russian car.

Spoke to a group of Americans in one small town (where the American paratroopers landed in the wrong place and got slaughtered, one guy famously got stuck on the church tower) who were there doing some cycling for a charity, some of them (I believe) were ex-military and amputees from the Iraq/Afgan war.

So it was a good day, met some nice people and it felt unified, even though it should be celebrating the de-unified :D

Higuy
July 5th, 2011, 07:28 AM
sWS-FoXbjVI

Cortexian
July 5th, 2011, 05:24 PM
Hey sorry it's July 5th, everyone is back to not caring about America.

Hotrod
July 5th, 2011, 05:38 PM
Hey sorry it's July 5th, everyone is back to not caring about America.
What do you mean "back" to not caring?

TVTyrant
July 5th, 2011, 07:17 PM
Had a rather quiet 4th yesterday since I had to be at work today at 6:30. Shot off some fireworks, read a book, drove home from the beach.

Donut
July 5th, 2011, 07:52 PM
broke out onto the roof of a hotel to watch the fireworks in my area. was a pretty cool day