PDA

View Full Version : Amy Winehouse is dead.

Guardian
July 23rd, 2011, 07:45 PM
Not surprised tbh :S

http://www.people.co.uk/celebs-tv/celebrities/2011/07/24/amy-winehouse-dead-102039-23292397/

Timo
July 23rd, 2011, 07:58 PM
Well, they did try to make her go to rehab.

TheGhost
July 23rd, 2011, 08:07 PM
But she said noooo, no, no

PlasbianX
July 23rd, 2011, 08:12 PM
http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/people3/jul2011/3/7/amy-image-5-325000532.jpg

That's dead? :shrug:

Limited
July 23rd, 2011, 08:32 PM
I seriously could not give a shit. Shes had drug issues for years, shes was basically a rich tramp.

She does join club 27, which is sad.

All the news here is about how she has died, twitter is full of references to her, its a shame she died but the real tragedy is the events that occurred in Norway, I'm shocked no one has made a threat about it and yet theres a thread about this idiot.

Donut
July 23rd, 2011, 08:37 PM
who the fuck is amy wine house?

Amit
July 23rd, 2011, 10:16 PM
I'm shocked no one has made a threat about it and yet theres a thread about this idiot.

Sel made a thread about it called Welp. hth.

She was a rich crack whore. How did she die? Drug-induced coma?

Hotrod
July 23rd, 2011, 10:24 PM
who the fuck is amy wine house?
This.

All I know is that she's some girl who took a shitload of drugs. Natural selection at work here people. Though it's sad that somebody went low enough to do that stuff and die from it.

p0lar_bear
July 23rd, 2011, 10:35 PM
In honor of this event I will boot up Rock Band 3 and repeatedly fail Rehab. Why the h*ck is that song even on that game anyway?

Bodzilla
July 23rd, 2011, 10:40 PM
she was a great muso because she was very different.

other then that she didnt really do a whole lot.
some of her songs that i HATED with a fucking PASSION i know like because it's just so different then the normal trash i have to listen to.

Bodzilla
July 23rd, 2011, 10:45 PM
Ludxpkyrab0
she wasn't that bad.

4L9-AvjsB6g

Amit
July 24th, 2011, 02:19 AM
This.

All I know is that she's some girl who took a shitload of drugs. Natural selection at work here people. Though it's sad that somebody went low enough to do that stuff and die from it.

You live in fucking Ontario listening to the same radio channels as me and watching much music and you don't know who Amy Winehouse is? Everybody knows her song "Rehab."

Rainbow Dash
July 24th, 2011, 04:10 AM
You live in fucking Ontario listening to the same radio channels as me and watching much music and you don't know who Amy Winehouse is? Everybody knows her song "Rehab."

much music

lol

Also I live in Ontario and have never heard of her ever before either so uh~

CN3089
July 24th, 2011, 04:56 AM
I, too, live in Ontario and never heard of her

rip I guess??

Limited
July 24th, 2011, 08:16 AM
Sordid final hours of a troubled star: Amy Winehouse had 'bought ecstasy, cocaine and ketamine' on the night before tragic death.

Yeah, never going to end well. She let her fans down a lot in the past few years, cancellations of gigs at last minute, performing whilst intoxicated, stalling new song releases. I didnt like her songs, too overplayed over here. I just feel sorry for her parents, who had to live with this turmoil for years, after her living on the edge of the drug addiction.

Hotrod
July 24th, 2011, 09:39 AM
I don't watch much music and I listen to classic rock and stuff like that. So no, never heard of her.

Amit
July 24th, 2011, 12:40 PM
I never listened to her music by choice either but if you're never heard her music anywhere just randomly playing...I'm just flabbergasted. She was extremely popular like 2 or 3 years ago.

ODX
July 24th, 2011, 03:46 PM
I haven't and had never heard of her, though listening to what Bodzilla posted she does sound familiar. She sounds like something that would be playing in the mall in certain stores so I've probably heard her there.

On the radio though: never, since I always listen to my iPod or a classic rock station.

Needless to say though it is a tragedy she died, whether it was her own damn fault or not. Welcome to the 27 Club~

Hotrod
July 24th, 2011, 04:00 PM
... She sounds like something that would be playing in the mall in certain stores so I've probably heard her there.

On the radio though: never, since I always listen to my iPod or a classic rock station.
Exactly this.

Pooky
July 24th, 2011, 05:34 PM
Needless to say though it is a tragedy she died, whether it was her own damn fault or not. Welcome to the 27 Club~

It's a tragedy when somebody shoots a bunch of children in a school. Some rich idiot killing herself with drugs isn't.

TeeKup
July 24th, 2011, 05:52 PM
So how about that shooting in Norway?

PlasbianX
July 24th, 2011, 07:24 PM
So how about that shooting in Norway?

How about it. (http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?23645-Norway-Shootings-and-whatnot)

Mr Buckshot
July 24th, 2011, 10:20 PM
To quote a friend on facebook:

"If I see one more status update showing more concern about that British singer than about the Norwegian tragedy, I'm going to have far fewer friends on facebook."

jcap
July 24th, 2011, 10:51 PM
I'm just going to lock this thread because this attention whore doesn't deserve any more attention in death.

My condolences to her family and fans, but honestly, she ruined her life and dug her own grave.