PDA

View Full Version : Grilled fish or fried fish?

STLRamsFan
October 1st, 2011, 12:28 PM
Yup I asked it. Grilled fish or fried fish? Going fishing today after my run and thought maybe I'd catch myself some dinner for later (if they allow me to take them home...). Will probably grill them but we'll see how catching the fish actually goes. :downs:

Limited
October 1st, 2011, 02:09 PM
Nah, you won't catch a fish. What are you implements? Fishing rod?

Hotrod
October 1st, 2011, 02:13 PM
Grilled, of course.

PopeAK49
October 1st, 2011, 02:43 PM
I'll give you a legit answer since I'm from Alaska: It depends on what kind of fish you are cooking.

In Alaska, the majority of the people here prefer deep fried halibut over grilled halibut. When it comes to salmon, grilled salmon tastes a lot better compared to deep fried salmon. To me, it seems that every white meat fish you cook tastes better fried than grilled. The opposite is true for red/pink meat fish. What kind of fish are you going for? I'm not familiar with the lower 48, but I remember that crappies and bluegills taste excellent fried.

TVTyrant
October 1st, 2011, 02:45 PM
Depends on the fish. If its a trout, I'd go with grilled. If its any kind of white meated fish I would go with a good ole fish fry.

STLRamsFan
October 1st, 2011, 11:30 PM
Nah, you won't catch a fish. What are you implements? Fishing rod?

Yes sir. Caught a fish and dropped it in the water when I was trying to take a picture of it.... Ended up having to go to the store to get myself some fish. :saddowns:

El Lobo
October 3rd, 2011, 07:51 PM
Grilled fish. Gettin' fit.

:lobo:

Bodzilla
October 5th, 2011, 03:10 AM
you gotta fish off shore.
you get roughly 500% more fish, fishing in a boat off a reef then you do off a bank or a rock wall.

it actually turns it from a chit chat that gets interrupted sporadically by fish, into fishing that gets interrupted by people talking.

TVTyrant
October 5th, 2011, 08:38 AM
you gotta fish off shore.
you get roughly 500% more fish, fishing in a boat off a reef then you do off a bank or a rock wall.

it actually turns it from a chit chat that gets interrupted sporadically by fish, into fishing that gets interrupted by people talking.
Only problem is I believe that Rams lives in the midwest, which is surrounded by grain rather than water.

Bodzilla
October 5th, 2011, 08:02 PM
well thars ur problem

El Lobo
October 6th, 2011, 05:41 PM
Bod, don't be that way.