PDA

View Full Version : Last Night I Had a Dream About Modacity

TVTyrant
November 6th, 2011, 12:14 PM
So it started out with me checking the Halo section. And then people were all like "Grr, the DMR sucks".

Then I noticed this massive message board that had all the members with weird fluctuating name changes. And TeeKup was a professional football player. And my name had been changed to DragonBall Z for some reason.

Then it got weirder. The message board was all about Modacity's plans to join with Dane and make an assault on the UN. I tried to tell everybody to stop, but then I got bant.

Then I checked the Halo section again and the "CMT Returns" thread had changed to "Son Goku Returns".

Then I woke up and wtf'd.

Kornman00
November 6th, 2011, 12:32 PM
FFS, wrong subforum, bant!

Higuy
November 6th, 2011, 01:42 PM
Sounds like a pretty normal dream if you were me. Except mine wouldn't have been about the internet.

Donut
November 6th, 2011, 02:03 PM
weird, i had a similar dream, except the part leading up to it my grandmother was driving with me from her house in rhode island to massachusettes, and next thing i know we're at the END of the highway in kentucky somewhere and she was like "sorry i fell asleep and missed the exit". that somehow led into me parading around some rural village (like fable 2 style) meeting people who had the same names as people here.
also, i went to bed at my normal time and somehow managed to wake up at the same exact time i woke up yesterday, as if the time change didnt happen.

strange shit.

TeeKup
November 6th, 2011, 05:14 PM
Why the fuck was I a professional football player?

Nero
November 6th, 2011, 05:51 PM
You are on the internet to much if you are dreaming about forums....

Patrickssj6
November 6th, 2011, 06:05 PM
Sounds like a pretty normal dream if you were me. Except mine wouldn't have been about the internet.

xD

TVTyrant
November 6th, 2011, 06:46 PM
You are on the internet to much if you are dreaming about forums....
F u emma watson

Nero
November 6th, 2011, 07:40 PM
F u emma watson
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiUoGCtqIstShBX-luPg-5BHd5k4CDVGyu54ABtCZtHYbKoxaM
DO NOT.
EVER.
INSULT.
EMMA WATSON.
EVER.

Your lucky I don't come over there in Oregon and teach you a lesson. Holy shit...

king_nothing_
November 6th, 2011, 07:49 PM
http://theuniblog.evilspacerobot.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/emma-trollface.jpg

Nero
November 6th, 2011, 08:02 PM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzkGzhTe8wjLrWYVYhOocN7ZSus9xTr _iumZP5eWtMKlxGrOCsJQ

=sw=warlord
November 6th, 2011, 08:14 PM
http://909sickle.com/s/i-had-a-dream/frames/i-had-a-dream-001.png

Sever
November 6th, 2011, 08:57 PM
In Soviet Russia, Modacity dreams about you.

MXC
November 6th, 2011, 09:55 PM
General dream thread?

DarkHalo003
November 6th, 2011, 10:29 PM
The funny thing is, that is all feasibly possible....on the internet....

Spartan094
November 6th, 2011, 10:39 PM
General dream thread?

No wet dreams allooowed

TVTyrant
November 6th, 2011, 10:54 PM
Why the fuck was I a professional football player?
I... I just don't know. Why was my screen name DargonBall Z? We shall never know.

MXC
November 6th, 2011, 11:02 PM
No wet dreams allooowed

No, no, I mean this one dream where I went to mars, drove around in the Mako, went to earth, ran through a movie production and was pelted with rocks by Golum as I was chased by the police.

There was another dream where I was fighting an Irishman in a bar when I swung my fist in the dream soo hard that I somehow threw my fist into a wall and cut myself outside of the dream. If I was sleeping next to someone I would have hit them pretty hard.

Patrickssj6
November 7th, 2011, 12:00 AM
Why was my screen name DargonBall Z? We shall never know.
*cough*

You wanted to be me.

DarkHalo003
November 7th, 2011, 12:01 AM
Does anyone else dream extensively about zombies? Or am I just a lunatic?

TVTyrant
November 7th, 2011, 12:04 AM
Obviously you are just insane.

nuttyyayap
November 7th, 2011, 02:36 AM
Nah, I dream about my long dead friends and said dreams result in my death :saddowns:

Spartan094
November 7th, 2011, 06:04 AM
In my dream yesterday at the end I was in a Blackhawk flying over the zombies, I was like yesss finally getting out. Then a giant piece of cardboard(????) hit the blackhawk and we went down. I woke up and I'm like wait, what the fuck just happened.

Amit
November 7th, 2011, 06:42 AM

I'd say about once every two months I get a dream about zombies. However, I never dream them actually attacking me. It's more of like they are persistent in the world, but quite some distance away. I dunno, I guess I have the World War Z mindset where the infection is just setting in. Then again, the dreams make no sense because it can go from zombies to a happy dream in like no time at all.

MXC
November 7th, 2011, 07:24 AM
I remember one dream where I was fighting a zombie in my bed. It was just snapping at me over and over and over until I woke up, scared out of my mind. I look at a clock and it's only 3 am in the morning. I would go back to sleep, but every time I would close my eyes, it's still there. It was awful.:smithfrog:It's probably why I've almost completely stopped playing zombie games.

Nero
November 7th, 2011, 10:09 AM
I sometimes wake up with a wet, sticky spot on my underwear or pajama pants. It's not urine, so what is it?
- Stewart*

Wet Dream: What happens when you ignore your penis for too long and it decides to plot out revenge.

TVTyrant
November 7th, 2011, 10:12 AM
Wet Dream: What happens when you are 13.
ftfy

Amit
November 7th, 2011, 12:53 PM
The most frightening dream I think I've ever had must have been at least 5 years ago or so. I dreamt that there was some sort of catastrophe that hit the world, but I was looking at it from space. The Earth seemed to be about 1/3 of its original size and all charred and black and barren with no atmosphere. I could only see one side of it. Then I was suddenly on the surface. All I could think was: "I'm all alone. I'm the last one left." That thought went to my core and shook my like hell. I then proceeded to travel across this waste of a planet, trying to get to the other side, all the while trying to convince myself there was something on the other side. Life. People. Something. It wasn't until I stopped coming up with new thoughts that I realized I was now awake, but my eyes were closed. That was just... fucking ridiculous.

Donut
November 7th, 2011, 01:22 PM
i have dreams where im doing stuff not too out of the ordinary, but its like i cant control myself. i will like...half consciously want to do something in the dream, but wont be able to physically do it, and i will get all pissed off. i remember vividly one dream where i was walking down a sidewalk and somebody ran by and stole something from me. i wanted to chase after them but i just kept walking.

then sometimes i have dreams that my sister does something like breaking my computer or snapping my cat's neck, then i'll wake up all pissed off at her until i realize it happened in a dream. then i get mad because im still mad at her but she didnt actually do anything.

then there was a weird one. for the longest time in highschool i tried to dream about this girl i liked. i could never do it. right at the end of the year i told her how i felt, some shit went down, and basically we will never be together. about a week later i had a very vivid dream where we kissed.

on this note, i disliked reality for about a week after i saw inception.

MXC
November 7th, 2011, 01:29 PM
Reality's a bitch.

Dream is a much more interesting person.

EagerYoungSpaceCadet
November 7th, 2011, 01:51 PM
I had a wierd one just a week ago, I was climbing a tree to save my cat (I don't even have a cat) and the tree seemed to get bigger and bigger while I climed up it until I caught the cat and fell and I was falling for a minute before waking up on the floor with a slipper in my left hand.

E: looking at it now, i really hate my avatar

annihilation
November 7th, 2011, 03:44 PM
Last night I had a dream I was in Japan and Lt. Data was going around killing everyone and my best friend was a tiny Japanese sex doll that I had sex with and tore in half.
Me and my sex doll friend walked in on a lady getting dressed and she had her son chase us along with some freakishly huge black kid and some football players while running through the city trying to get to the airport.

I <3 my mind.

Also,

You're not alone, 80% of my dreams involve zombies in some way.

TVTyrant
November 7th, 2011, 04:00 PM
I'm sitting next to a Japanese person right now and I don't think she would approve of what you had to say!

Nero
November 7th, 2011, 04:10 PM
I doubt that Tyrant. They always have messed up plots... she probably will think it's a great idea to turn it into an anime!

TVTyrant
November 7th, 2011, 04:26 PM
I mostly meant the sex doll part. And now she's gone :( My one true friend in the computer lab :mech3:

EX12693
November 7th, 2011, 08:41 PM
Inception taught me how to have lucid dreams. It's kinda cool at first, but it's a very interesting feeling when you know you have the capability to create infinite universes in your mind, and yet you still get bored. Makes reality suck even more. :/