PDA

View Full Version : ACTA

neuro
February 6th, 2012, 07:32 AM
first of all:

http://www.avaaz.org/en/eu_save_the_internet/

sign that shit.

2nd of all, basically SOPA/PIPA round 2.

thead discussion go!

NullZero
February 6th, 2012, 07:39 AM
ACTA and its conglomerate can go die.

t3h m00kz
February 6th, 2012, 07:48 AM
signed

silly governments,

JackalStomper
February 6th, 2012, 08:15 AM
Censorship Season is now open.

=sw=warlord
February 6th, 2012, 09:45 AM
What do you mean round 2?
This has been in the works for atleast 2 years, it's even been signed through in the US.

neuro
February 6th, 2012, 10:44 AM
for the 'general populace' this came after sopa/pipa, which they consider round1 (which was really round3)

just go with it

Warsaw
February 6th, 2012, 05:20 PM
Shit-dicks. This crap is getting old. Stop it, world.

=sw=warlord
February 6th, 2012, 05:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=citzRjwk-sQ

TVTyrant
February 6th, 2012, 09:05 PM
FUCK ACTA

Fucking World Bank/Government trying to control the interwebz.

They are ruining the idea of free thought.

FUCK no i don't actually believe in the world bank OR government. This is going to be just like my communism joke

rossmum
February 7th, 2012, 07:14 AM
Corporations should quit sticking their dicks in politics. It tends to piss the general population off.
corporations are the cause of pretty much all Bad Things in our cozy little western world and need to be neutered severely

=sw=warlord
February 7th, 2012, 07:37 AM
I would say religion has a large impact as well.
Look at westboro for instance.

Information has never been capable of being owned, and it never will be. The whole idea is like a snake eating itself, because those who claim ownership have themselves consumed vast quantities of free information in order to pursue their legal rights over what they call their own. Who can type one sentence of a thesis without using letters crafted by the dead? And who has paid for their letters?

TVTyrant
February 7th, 2012, 01:37 PM
I would say religion has a large impact as well.
Look at westboro for instance.

Information has never been capable of being owned, and it never will be. The whole idea is like a snake eating itself, because those who claim ownership have themselves consumed vast quantities of free information in order to pursue their legal rights over what they call their own. Who can type one sentence of a thesis without using letters crafted by the dead? And who has paid for their letters?
Dont forget that before religion we were all a bunch of crazed apes in tribes, ruled by one alpha ape who was the only one with breeding rights and the rest of us had to either rape the females in secret or masturbate outside of the cave.

Oh wait, that's most of our lives now :/

Rainbow Dash
February 7th, 2012, 02:17 PM
End capitalism, end the shitty capitalist legislation :]

Warsaw
February 7th, 2012, 08:47 PM
Before you know it, we'll have to start paying royalties for the papers we turn in, because somebody owns the type-face we used.

Cortexian
February 8th, 2012, 04:41 AM
Write all your own characters down, scan them, turn them into a font that is your own.

Winning.

rossmum
February 8th, 2012, 06:23 AM
Before you know it, we'll have to start paying royalties for the papers we turn in, because somebody owns the type-face we used.
If we seriously get to that stage I will consider western society a failure. What action that will entail I am not sure, but I know I want nothing to do with that in any sense at all.

Warsaw
February 8th, 2012, 01:49 PM
In my case, that would entail grabbing some necessities and going off somewhere to live in the woods. I know how to make charcoal, obtain water, plant crops, etc.

n00b1n8R
February 8th, 2012, 06:17 PM
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110705201153/deusex/en/images/thumb/7/7f/MorganEverett.jpg/330px-MorganEverett.jpg