PDA

View Full Version : MARVEL COMICS DEMANDS $17,000 from BROKE CREATOR of ghost rider.

neuro
February 10th, 2012, 01:43 AM
http://ohdannyboy.blogspot.com/2012/02/gary-friedrich-enterprises-llc-et-al-v.html

boycott tiem.

TVTyrant
February 10th, 2012, 01:50 AM
Fuck Marvel. DC is the best. Batman. That is all.

n00b1n8R
February 10th, 2012, 06:47 AM
On what grounds do they get to do this? The article says what's happened but nothing to do with the why.

Kornman00
February 10th, 2012, 12:09 PM
That article says that he sold something Ghost Rider based (sounded like an issue) with the Marvel seal on it (I guess without their approval, heh)

Well, there's no way I'm giving my own money to see GR2 now.

Nero
February 10th, 2012, 01:07 PM
Heh, tis fine. I download this stuff in bluray a few months after release anyways. Woot, Avengers is coming ladies!

OT: Heh... Greedy/Selfish like the rest of the giant companies. Doesn't surprise me to much tbh.

Warsaw
February 10th, 2012, 02:23 PM
Fuck Marvel. DC is the best. Batman. That is all.

n00b1n8R
February 10th, 2012, 04:51 PM
Batman is cool and all but he's a pretty boring character.

"Guys I'm pretty much flawless in every single way, my parents are dead, I'm a billionaire, I never kill anybody and I've bot an English butler".
Yeah, he's not a Garry Sue at all.

Kornman00
February 10th, 2012, 05:02 PM
Hey, Batman has the Joker. Don't knock Batman.

pOiEZVy5c1k

or
XRPQ7Co7jUY

Warsaw
February 10th, 2012, 06:14 PM
Batman is cool and all but he's a pretty boring character.

"Guys I'm pretty much flawless in every single way, my parents are dead, I'm a billionaire, I never kill anybody and I've bot an English butler".
Yeah, he's not a Garry Sue at all.

Read more Batman. He and his rogues gallery are probably some of the best-developed and most interesting characters in all of comic history. Even more complex than Tony Stark.

Comparatively, Superman is lame.

n00b1n8R
February 10th, 2012, 07:12 PM
There are people on this earth who like perfectman?

Warsaw
February 10th, 2012, 07:13 PM
But he isn't perfect. Appearances can be deceiving.

:v:

TVTyrant
February 10th, 2012, 08:08 PM
Read more Batman. He and his rogues gallery are probably some of the best-developed and most interesting characters in all of comic history. Even more complex than Tony Stark.

Comparatively, Superman is lame.
If you want the best example of a great Batman story, read Hush by Jeph Loeb. Has almost every one of the significant members of the rogue's gallery in it, spins a complicated tale that you will have to re-read, and makes Bruce Wayne look like a real piece of shit when you think about it.

Warsaw
February 10th, 2012, 08:24 PM
I think the Joker always has the best stories. Him and Two-Face. So much tragedy...

Also really love The Killing Joke. Pretty powerful performance, there. It's no wonder the REAL Batman cartoons always get awards (The Brave and the Bold and The Batman are garbage).

TVTyrant
February 10th, 2012, 09:49 PM
I think the Joker always has the best stories. Him and Two-Face. So much tragedy...

Also really love The Killing Joke. Pretty powerful performance, there. It's no wonder the REAL Batman cartoons always get awards (The Brave and the Bold and The Batman are garbage).
Yeah, A Death In The Family is a great one. Also Dark Voctory by Jeph Loeb, where the Joker pushes a person in a wheelchair down a flight of stairs.