PDA

View Full Version : Why does this game have its own forum?

Cortexian
April 3rd, 2012, 07:33 AM
There are like, two people here that care enough about the game to post in here.

Merge with Tech Talk kthx.

Bodzilla
April 3rd, 2012, 09:32 AM
Go away.

TVTyrant
April 5th, 2012, 10:55 AM
Lancer, leave this the fuck alone

DarkHalo003
April 5th, 2012, 10:50 PM
There are like, two people here that care enough about the game to post in here.

Merge with Tech Talk kthx.
Why does it matter? Why is there a Halo 2 or Halo 3 forum? No one posts there anymore.

Pooky
April 5th, 2012, 11:31 PM
I don't care much about StarCraft, but I love reading this forum to watch Freelancer make an ass of himself. Also I actually find the discussions and all the balance drama interesting.

Cortexian
April 6th, 2012, 01:23 AM
Why does it matter? Why is there a Halo 2 or Halo 3 forum? No one posts there anymore.
I don't know, I want those gone too.

I have to scroll so freaking much to get down to Donors Lounge (the only good forum on here).

Phobias
April 6th, 2012, 02:53 AM

I have to scroll so freaking much to get down to Donors Lounge (the only good forum on here).

You're fingers must get so tired with the 3 extra turns of the scroll wheel.

n00b1n8R
April 6th, 2012, 06:59 AM

Wow, I bet you love /b/ too.

Phobias
April 6th, 2012, 07:01 AM
Wow, I bet you love /b/ too.

what is \B\?

DarkHalo003
April 6th, 2012, 08:49 AM
You're fingers must get so tired with the 3 extra turns of the scroll wheel.
Hahaha.

Lancer, this place isn't about you and many users don't even go to the donors lodge. Or, you know, simply have the donor's lodge favorited so you can go there directly? Multiple tabs?

TVTyrant
April 6th, 2012, 01:09 PM
1st rule of donors lounge is to stfu about it

goddamit people

Bodzilla
April 6th, 2012, 06:16 PM
donors isn't conspiracy so hth

Donut
April 6th, 2012, 06:25 PM

goddamit people
look at me my name is blue and i am totally aware of the doners lounge :gar:

DarkHalo003
April 6th, 2012, 07:49 PM
We know where there base is!

KEKEKEKE

=sw=warlord
April 6th, 2012, 07:54 PM

You have three fucking monitors and you STILL don't have enough space for the front page?
http://gifs.gifbin.com/1238157980_scanners_-_head_explosion.gif

Rainbow Dash
April 7th, 2012, 05:56 AM
What the fuck, why is everyone bitching about this.

He has a point, this forum is hardly ever used. We have threads that are almost a year old on the first fucking page, and it hardly ever gets posted in. It makes far more organizational sense to merge it in with a different forum (preferably an "Other games" one) Also for the record the h2/h3/etc forums should be merged too.

Timo
April 7th, 2012, 06:17 AM

Minimize the section. Problem solved.

Zeph
April 7th, 2012, 10:00 AM

There's this funny thing about efficiency. You see, you can just drag the donor's lounge to a bookmark and ignore the rest of the site completely.

TVTyrant
April 7th, 2012, 01:21 PM
What the fuck, why is everyone bitching about this.

He has a point, this forum is hardly ever used. We have threads that are almost a year old on the first fucking page, and it hardly ever gets posted in. It makes far more organizational sense to merge it in with a different forum (preferably an "Other games" one) Also for the record the h2/h3/etc forums should be merged too.
Sel, go read the other thread about this please.

Ryx
April 7th, 2012, 11:53 PM

goddamit people
donor's what now?

Cortexian
April 8th, 2012, 01:53 AM
Donairs.

TVTyrant
April 8th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Donairs.
Dollairs